Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Pixel Dan walk-through, livestream, photo gallery: Super7 MOTUC reveals at SDCC 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    He is such an oddball character that he should be Filmation in all its glory. I'd move him back to CG.
    Agreed. Dylamug is a Filmation character, and he should look like the cartoon. I'd say leave him as is, but if he gets tweaked, I'll still be fine with him I'm sure.

I hope that Val, Dan, King Tamusk and everyone at the con are having a good time (or at least productive). It's hard to imagine it's been going on every day since Wednesday night. Their postings on here have been great, and I'm very happy for all they've done. I hope they got to take in some of the con as fans and it wasn't all work and racing to upload and post stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    Agreed. Dylamug is a Filmation character, and he should look like the cartoon. I'd say leave him as is, but if he gets tweaked, I'll still be fine with him I'm sure.
    Plundor is probably a good example of the kind of enhancement they mean, he has hair detail that didn't read on the cartoon but that make the figure feel like it belongs alongside toy Beastman. Adding some texture and using the toy Horde emblem is probably all they're looking at doing, and I think that won't make him look too different. I'm glad they aren't fudging the differences between the line and that they are keeping new figure/characters to CC rather than introducing them in CG.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    The later....one wave for 2017. This was Wave 1 for 2018.
    Ok thanks buddy
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

I would like to see a more detailed horde bat symbol with hordaks face and a few more small details where possible but I think he is an awesome figure in his current form.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Plundor is probably a good example of the kind of enhancement they mean, he has hair detail that didn't read on the cartoon but that make the figure feel like it belongs alongside toy Beastman. Adding some texture and using the toy Horde emblem is probably all they're looking at doing, and I think that won't make him look too different. I'm glad they aren't fudging the differences between the line and that they are keeping new figure/characters to CC rather than introducing them in CG.
    Yes, all of this exactly. Additionally, I hope they perhaps give him a metallic wash or something. If not, that's fine too - his body will closely resemble that of the Troopers.

I hope that Val, Dan, King Tamusk and everyone at the con are having a good time (or at least productive).
    I've been working most of the time. But thank you for the good vibes, sir!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Any word on when they will reveal Man-E-Faces and the other Dial a Mug guy?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    Any word on when they will reveal Man-E-Faces and the other Dial a Mug guy?

Didn't the video from Pixel Dan heavily imply it would be Power Con?
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    Didn't the video from Pixel Dan heavily imply it would be Power Con?
    Oh, maybe so. I didn't catch that. Thanks!

Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Heroic Warrior
    Both waves are really pleasing, which is a bit annoying as I can't really afford to buy both waves and like this year I'll come down on the side of the Classics because WHAT A FOURSOME! Karg and Horde Mummy (they're using Wrap Trap for him right?) are must haves in my weird little world, I'm not as mad-on for Dylamug and Granita as some on here but I certainly want both. However I might have to figure out some way to get a least Tung Lashor though...damn you Super7, Damn you to hell.

I'm not Super7's biggest fan but I'm not sure about Flynn, sometimes I think 'yeah mate, nah' but I tend to think that he's not intentionally trying to be unpleasant, just that sometimes he seems it, generally in this video he seemed pretty decent, I found some of what he said genuinely funny (humour of course being subjective), better than the last one I saw with him in. Of course I have no personal investment in the ultimate wave and it can take me a while to warm up to someone so *shrugs*

EDIT: what's up with the adorable mummy to Flynn's right? It's so cute it distracts
    Last edited by dwitefry; July 23, 2017 at 04:13pm.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I've been working most of the time. But thank you for the good vibes, sir!
    You did a great job , Dan with his useful walktrhu and your photo report is good too.
    Higlight for me has been the Sidehow statues exposed anyway
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    dylamug needs a replacable faceplate/horde symbol. the original cartoon version we saw & a new one with the toy horde symbol with a more robotic less cartoony face, that way everyone's happy .
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    They weren't done in time for SDCC. I'm not sure when they plan to show them. I'm thinking Power-Con, though, since it's just a little over a month away.

The Three Terrors? Maybe. If, say for instance, Super7 wants to do them as their own exclusive. But I have no idea. If they were Classi'cized, I suspect they'd look pretty darn cool.
    I had a feeling that was the case with Granita and Man-E-Faces. I would LOVE to see the Three Terrors and Possessed Skeletor made in the Classics style. I wonder if there is a way to encourage Super7 to do this and make it an exclusive on their site in the near future??
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I had a feeling that was the case with Granita and Man-E-Faces. I would LOVE to see the Three Terrors and Possessed Skeletor made in the Classics style. I wonder if there is a way to encourage Super7 to do this and make it an exclusive on their site in the near future??
    Will you start a 'Wanted in Classics' thread or should I?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Filmation Mer-Man is great, but he seems too greenish... I wanted him more blue!
    MOTUC Wish List: Filmation Leech, Filmation Whiplash, Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, Crystoll, King Micah/Red Knight.

My feelings on the SDCC reveals:

Collector's Choice

Wrap Trap ---- Looks like I'm gonna get my mummy. Whooo Hooooo!!!

Dylamug ---- He looks more like he belongs in the CG line than CC line. The easy fix would be to make a removable Horde symbol plate. One for CC and one for CG. Then he could be displayed either way.

Karg ---- It's freaking Karg!!!! I never would have imagined we'd get him after 30 years of waiting. Kudos!!!

Granita ---- Very happy she's coming but disappointing to not see her.

Club Greyskull

Tung Lashor ---- Great choice since he looks different from the toyline version.

Mer-Man ---- Another great choice and I'm not surprised he's in this wave.

Sorceress ---- Looks beautiful. I'd buy her!!

Man-E-Faces ---- On the fence about this one. Disappointing not to see him either.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

It doesn't seem it's been mentioned, but Dylamug will have revolving faceplates. I asked at the super 7 booth.
    Oddly when I asked if Karg will have his hook, they said they were not sure yet. That's kinda weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Mye-Kah B View Post
    It doesn't seem it's been mentioned, but Dylamug will have revolving faceplates. I asked at the super 7 booth.
    Oddly when I asked if Karg will have his hook, they said they were not sure yet. That's kinda weird?
    Sweet, I was wondering if there would be revolving faceplates, so thanks for the information !

Heroic Warrior
    In regards to the Sorceress has there been any info about the wings? Can they be removed? Can she sit in Grayskull's throne properly?

Great reveals but I really think that Dylamug and Tung Lashor need more details ala Fang Man and Plundor got if they are to be Classsics figures. (I still loathe that Tung Lashor design though, yuk)

Karg looks amazing (pity about the loophole colour scheme though)
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Great reveals but I really think that Dylamug and Tung Lashor need more details ala Fang Man and Plundor got if they are to be Classsics figures. (I still loathe that Tung Lashor design though, yuk)

Karg looks amazing (pity about the loophole colour scheme though)
    I agree about Dylamug, but Tung Lashor is meant for the CG wave so he doesn't have to fit into Classics the same way Plundor and Fang Man did. It's too bad that his toon face looks so...I wanna say rubber dinosaur-like? But that is how he looked in the toon so, (shrugs).
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by Mye-Kah B View Post
    Karg definitely needs a hook. I presumed he was being given a removable stump to be swapped with a hook-hand. It would be inexplicable if there is no hook.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I agree about Dylamug, but Tung Lashor is meant for the CG wave so he doesn't have to fit into Classics the same way Plundor and Fang Man did. It's too bad that his toon face looks so...I wanna say rubber dinosaur-like? But that is how he looked in the toon so, (shrugs).
    Oh yeah I see that now!
    But yeah... Dylamug could use a lot more robotic details! rivets, bolts, wires, circuitry etc. Even his face could use a bit more detail.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Oh yeah I see that now!
    But yeah... Dylamug could use a lot more robotic details! rivets, bolts, wires, circuitry etc. Even his face could use a bit more detail.
    But the problem is that's a Filmation character so he has to be more simple
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Love all the reveals except Karg. Sorry, the movie sucked...but at least he's not NA! I'll still buy him, of course.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Icer and Filmation Clawful made. Mission complete.