Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Collector's Choice Fan Poll 2017 Results **UPDATED July 2017**

Let's not forget Prince Dakon.

It absolutely stuns me that Sagitar is not on this list.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Appreciate the endorsement but no love for the Mind Beast?

What could be cooler than a giant creepy monster brain-head on a regular-sized MOTUC buck? If this character had featured in Filmation he'd be the craze.
    I'd probably end up buying him, he's certainly cool looking, but I've never actually read the comic he appears in before...got to remedy that situation one day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rancy Tun View Post
    Let's not forget Prince Dakon.
    Never! Take a look at my signature!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    It absolutely stuns me that Sagitar is not on this list.
    I think it's because he was part of a beast poll.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I think it's because he was part of a beast poll.
    Yet I think he should be included in this poll Modulok and Multi-Bot would have been.

Wow. Nothing I want cracked the top 10, 20, or even 30! I truly have weird taste.
    Odd Man Out

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    Wow. Nothing I want cracked the top 10, 20, or even 30! I truly have weird taste.
    I think at this late stage in the game, most choices might be deemed 'weird'!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Out of that final poll list, I'd want...

Hunga the Harpy (Filmation)
    God Skeletor (87 Movie)
    King/Captain Miro (200x cartoon, MOTUC mini-comic)
    Catra Cat Form (Filmation)
    Kittrina (Filmation)
    Lizorr (NA toy)
    Masks of Power Demons (vintage MOTU mini-comic)
    Queen Andreeno (200x cartoon)
    Colonel Blast (Filmation)
    Skeletor Troopers (87 Movie)
    Evil-Lyn (87 Movie)
    General Tataran (Filmation)
    Hoove (NA toy)
    Red Beast (MOTUC mini-comic, vintage MOTU concept)
    Staghorn (NA toy)
    Kayo/Tatarus (NA toy)
    Red Knight (Filmation)
    Butthead (NA toy)
    Artilla (NA toy)
    Spinwit (NA toy)
    Vizar (NA toy)
    Bould-Or (vintage MOTU mini-comic)
    Nocturna (NA toy)
    Game Master (Filmation)
    Zilora (Filmation)
    Ice Armor He-Man (200x toy)
    Illeena (Filmation)
    Melaktha (Filmation)
    Admiral Scurvy (Filmation)
    Air Centurions (87 Movie)

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I think at this late stage in the game, most choices might be deemed 'weird'!
    It probably is like that for a lot of us. Haha! So out of all of those, here is who I would probably want:

39. Ra-Jar (Create-A-Character runner-up 2012)
    43. King Randor (default version - 200x cartoon)

....And probably some others that aren't even listed! Haha!
    Odd Man Out

I hope in this years polls the little guys and gals (Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets) and oversized regular figures like Sagitar are all included in the main poll, and not delegated to things like accessories and beasts. We should really see how they stack up and where they'd fit in to the overall desires of the fan community. I know that I am not alone in this.

Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 4.53.00 AM.png
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I hope in this years polls the little guys and gals (Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets) and oversized regular figures like Sagitar are all included in the main poll, and not delegated to things like accessories and beasts. We should really see how they stack up and where they'd fit in to the overall desires of the fan community. I know that I am not alone in this.

I completely agree. I don't see the Trollans or Twiggets happening as accessories and if it was Modulok or Multi-Bot instead of Sagitar they would be included.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    With Granita, Karg and Dylamug coming next (and also Wrap Trap), it seems like the three remaining most wanted figures are Hunga, King Miro and Lady Slither.
    I bet these three won't get made all together in the same wave. As 200x hasn't been represented yet in the Super 7 waves, I'm guessing King Miro will be part of the second wave for 2018.

We're also getting 2 horde characters in the first 2018 wave, so the following wave might not include horde figures but rather a snakeman.

By the way, Super 7 has yet to make Galactic Guardians. A character like Kayo would make sense and wouldn't need as much new tooling as Sagitar for instance.

I also Wonder if Super 7 has the rights to make a character like Illumina or other 1987 movie design figures (there seemed to be some kind of loophole regarding Karg but I'm not so sure about the other 1987 influenced characters...).

Well, in a nutshell, for 2018 wave of Collectors' Club I would expect something like this:

- 200x (King Miro)
    - NA Galactic Protector (Kayo)
    - Snakemen (Quick Flick)
    - Evil / New mini comic (Great Black Wizard)
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    With Granita, Karg and Dylamug coming next (and also Wrap Trap), it seems like the three remaining most wanted figures are Hunga, King Miro and Lady Slither.
    I bet these three won't get made all together in the same wave. As 200x hasn't been represented yet in the Super 7 waves, I'm guessing King Miro will be part of the second wave for 2018.

We're also getting 2 horde characters in the first 2018 wave, so the following wave might not include horde figures but rather a snakeman.

By the way, Super 7 has yet to make Galactic Guardians. A character like Kayo would make sense and wouldn't need as much new tooling as Sagitar for instance.

I also Wonder if Super 7 has the rights to make a character like Illumina or other 1987 movie design figures (there seemed to be some kind of loophole regarding Karg but I'm not so sure about the other 1987 influenced characters...).

Well, in a nutshell, for 2018 wave of Collectors' Club I would expect something like this:

- 200x (King Miro)
    - NA Galactic Protector (Kayo)
    - Snakemen (Quick Flick)
    - Evil / New mini comic (Great Black Wizard)
    Brian Flynn said in his walk through with Pixel Dan he doesn't have the movie rights and they are a mess. The person that has them hates Mattel. Also I like your list but with so many of the remaining top wants being female Lady Slither, Hunga, Kittrina, and Illumina as well as Queen Andreeno I think each wave will get at least one.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Brian Flynn said in his walk through with Pixel Dan he doesn't have the movie rights and they are a mess. The person that has them hates Mattel. Also I like your list but with so many of the remaining top wants being female Lady Slither, Hunga, Kittrina, and Illumina as well as Queen Andreeno I think each wave will get at least one.
    Would love for them who want Movie figures, but personally I am not a big fan.
    For example I would rather the mini comic Karg than the one seen in the movie.
    And imo the 2 best characters from the movie have been done in vintage : saurod et blade.
    I do not care the variants of he-man, skeletor, teela, man at arms, evil lyn and even the shock troopers.
    But I can understand some of us want them because they are really good looking.

I think the best way to get the movie figures if they can get the rights would be a mini sub.
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; August 1, 2017 at 03:08pm.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Would love for them who want Movie figures, but personally I am not a big fan.
    For example I would rather the mini comic Karg than the one seen in the movie.
    And imo the 2 best characters from the movie have been done in vintage : saurod et blade.
    I do not care the variants of he-man, skeletor, teela, man at arms, evil lyn and even the shock troopers.
    But I can understand some of us want them because they are really good looking.

I think the best way to get the movie figures if they can get the rights would be a mini sub.

Completely agree.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    You're right about the amount of remaining ladies! I was only thinking in terms of balance between the various MOTU factions and eras. I agree that every wave should get at least one demanded female character! Hunga, lady Slither, Kittrina, Illumina, Queen Andreeno but also Sharella, Kay-La, Drissi, Andra, He-Ra and many more would make great MOTUC figures!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

By the Elder Gods! How did Ghost not make it

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Melog isn't on this list? :O Blasphemy!!
    Does Galactus fart?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasculio294 View Post
    By the Elder Gods! How did Ghost not make it https://i0.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-c.../unnamed-9.jpg
    This ninja could be a great Power-Con repaint imo.

MOTUC Collector's Choice Fan Poll 2017 Results **UPDATED July 2017**

Twiggets and Trollans in the main poll this year PLEASE. Super 7 needs to see that we want these shorter figures just as much as the "regular" sized ones, and I have no doubt the Twiggets and Trollans will poll very favorably. They're been getting unfairly passed over by being left off the main list of characters. =\
    Last edited by MaxGoof; August 4, 2017 at 06:10pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    Twiggets and Trollans in the main poll this year PLEASE. Super 7 needs to see that we want these shorter figures just as much as the "regular" sized ones, and I have no doubt the Twiggets and Trollans will poll very favorably. They're been getting unfairly passed over by being left off the main list of characters. =\
    I completely agree and I think the same thing about Sagitar being relegated to the Beast poll.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post

Agreed. In the case of the Twiggets, it makes the most sense for the three main ones to be in the poll as a 3-pack. Splitting Sprag, Spritina, and Sprocker up would be like splitting apart Madame Razz and Broom, the Star Sisters, or the Masks of Power Demons. The main Twigget trio should be together, and the other Twiggets could then be listed individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Agreed. In the case of the Twiggets, it makes the most sense for the three main ones to be in the poll as a 3-pack. Splitting Sprag, Spritina, and Sprocker up would be like splitting apart Madame Razz and Broom, the Star Sisters, or the Masks of Power Demons. The main Twigget trio should be together, and the other Twiggets could then be listed individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the three main Twiggets should be a three pack as well as Dree Elle and Montork being a two pack and Sagitar needs put in the main poll as well.

I think the three main Twiggets should be a three pack as well as Dree Elle and Montork being a two pack and Sagitar needs put in the main poll as well.
    I second that

[QUOTE=abaddon;3739236]Just thought I'd compile an updated list of results from the last Fans' Choice Poll now that we've seen the latest SDCC reveals!
    It should give us a decent idea on what could be next in line for Collector's Choice in 2018 ('87 movie variants are included because, well, who knows what the future holds)!

Of the top 10 I want 4. Of my personal top 10, boy are they spread out. Well, here's to the future.