Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Ultimate Series 2: Your Top 3 Most Wanted

Heroic Warrior

MOTU Ultimate Series 2: Your Top 3 Most Wanted

If Super 7 was to release series 2 of the Ultimate line but were only going to release 3 more, what would you choose?

The rules are:

* Characters must have 2 available heads in previous releases (the 200X head pack releases may be included or recolors of previously available heads. For instance, Buzz Off Ultimate may include the head from the 200X head pack and Vintage Evil-Lyn Ultimate may include a re-colored Battleground Evil-Lyn head in yellow).

* They must be repainted in some way.

My Top 3 are:

1. Ultimate Whiplash - from the mini-comic 'Clash of Arms'. Color scheme here: http://www.he-man.org/resources/archive.php?id=416 Includes accessories in appropriate colors from original Whiplash.
    2. Ultimate Evil Lyn - Battle Ground Evil Lyn in vintage figure colors. Includes all accessories (including helmetless head in yellow) from BG Evil Lyn PLUS Teela shield in appropriate colors.
    3. Ultimate Roboto - from the mini-comic 'Battle of Roboto'. Color scheme here: http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=1420 Includes Trap Jaw and Hurricane Hordak weapons all recolored in appropriate colors, plus 200X head and original accessories.

Looking forward to seeing everyone elses choices!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

1. Ultimate Rattlor - 200X colors, no stripes, with harness, neck, matching color snake man head, and snake man weapons.

2. Ultimate Man-At-Arms - All 4 heads, Left and Right Armors, Mace, Blaster, and 200X cannon.

3. Ultimate Stinkor - 2 heads, gas mask, gas tanks, shield, blaster, corrected forearms, and Beast Man feet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jerec350 View Post
    1. Ultimate Rattlor - 200X colors, no stripes, with harness, neck, matching color snake man head, and snake man weapons.

2. Ultimate Man-At-Arms - All 4 heads, Left and Right Armors, Mace, Blaster, and 200X cannon.

3. Ultimate Stinkor - 2 heads, gas mask, gas tanks, shield, blaster, corrected forearms, and Beast Man feet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Oh I like the Stinkor idea

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Me too! Didn't think about that one and it's a superb idea!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Difficult to choose only 3. I like the Stinkor idea, too. So I would say :

Roboto (definitly need shoulders correction, maybe additional pieces for 200X version)
    Stinkor (Painted accessories)
    Maybe Evil-lyn (with different accessories in original color including cape) for the 3rd but Man-at-arms would do the job, too.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Evil-Lyn (classic colours) - two heads, dagger, staff, wand, BG E-L cape in dark blue.

Man-At-Arms - all 3 heads, mace, knife, gun, 200X arm cannon

Fisto - two heads, sword, 200x sword, belt
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Man-At-Arms - all available heads, all available weapons including the 200X cannon, but in silver 200X armor

Sy-Klone - everything that came with the Classics figure, including the 200X head, but in the 200X repaint colors

Whiplash - all accessories of the Classics figure, including the 200X head, but in mini-comic colors
    Last edited by King Tamusk; August 27, 2017 at 02:14pm.

Man at Arms
    Fisto
    Stinkor

Quote Originally Posted by Vasculio294 View Post
    Man at Arms
    Fisto
    Stinkor
    This right here

Heroic Warrior
    Man-at-Arms, as describes before.
    Mer-Man, with a skin-tone that goes wore towards either Filmation or minicomics, all the heads, including the Filmation head painted to fit classics and the rest of the body, both sets of armor (gold and bone), sword, trident and spear.
    The last one is hard ... I think I'm going with Roboto. With all the heads and arm accesories and maybe some armor painted in his 200X color scheme ... I don't think there is armor that matches exactly, but it doesn't have to, as long as it looks tech-y and gets the right colors.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Roboto - mini comics recolor.
    "..."

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Ultimate Evil Lyn - Battle Ground Evil Lyn in vintage figure colors. Includes all accessories (including helmetless head in yellow) from BG Evil Lyn PLUS Teela shield in appropriate colors.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by jerec350 View Post
    Ultimate Man-At-Arms - All 4 heads, Left and Right Armors, Mace, Blaster, and 200X cannon.
    This.

And this:
    Ultimate Trap Jaw: Kronis head, Kronis arm, all three original attachments, Club Grayskull Trap Jaw attachments in black, Roboto attachments in black, Hurricane Hordak attachments in black, Spikor trident in black, Horde Prime crossbow in black
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    MAA - toy colors
    Fisto - straight rerelease or with 200X touches like brown boots and longer loin cloth, include vintage head painted in toy colors
    King Grayskull - SDCC colors, Snake Armor He-Man head, 200X sword in multiple colors, including GITD
    BONUS:
    Battle Cat - vintage armor and 200X armor from Battle Lion, upscaled cringer head

Fisto, Whiplash, Tri-Klops

Edit, scratch that, I broke the rules of the post. Substitute Tri-Klops for Trap Jaw
    Last edited by wayne-klops; August 2, 2017 at 10:02am.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

The rules here are too restrictive.

Super7 will use the Ultimate line (if it returns) to deliver hard to find or underproduced figures.

I'm betting that Fisto, Tri-Klops, Trap-Jaw, and Beast Man will almost certainly be part of any future Ultimate wave.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Fisto! Roboto and Stinkor. Mostly Fisto though

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    The rules here are too restrictive.
    Maybe, but have fun within the limitations! Such as..

Ultimate Beast Man - include the calmer Moss Man head. Include darker brown armor to evoke 200x.

Ultimate Tri-Klops. Second head would be a very slight retool of his regular head with the visor removed. Just fill in the groove and you have a very viable second head. Give him some slight silver touch ups to evoke 200x, or give him tan armor to evoke minicomics.

Ultimate Goddess - exact same packout as Ultimate Teela, just in Goddess colors. The repaint aspect might be solid plastic rather than translucent.

Heroic Warrior
    Ultimate Whiplash
    Ultimate Roboto
    Ultimate Fisto

They could do another Ultimates He-Man, perhaps 200x themed, using his Snake Armor/200x head, but including smiling Adam head and the Laser Light He-Man head this time. Pack it in with the 200x techno sword, and for the heck of it give him the Carnivus cape because he'd look cool wearing it.

Ultimates Snout Spout/Hose Nose either with Filmation colors and both 200x and vintage heads, or give him the tech armor treatment same as Snake MAA to make him more 200x if a CG version could be in the near future.

Ultimates She-Ra with molds by the new factory to fix that She-Ra face! Otherwise use the 2.0 design from BP She-Ra (with details on the boots and arm bands!) but give her the Filmation color cape, head, and the BP She-Ra head with removeable tiara (no hole in head) with both gold and silver versions of her sword.

I'd welcome another Evil-Lyn but I'd rather see a 200x/Cloak and Dagger variant before another yellow and blue version.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Ultimate Beast Man - include the calmer Moss Man head. Include darker brown armor to evoke 200x.
    While I welcome any new Beast Man figure, the alternate Moss Man head isn't the same face as Beast Man's and doesn't work as him with an alternate expression IMO. I know you're having fun with it, but I wish he'd had a second head in some release to make that work. Otherwise it's like including the toy Mer Man head on Stinkor or Stinkor's 200x head on Mer Man. A funny bit but not worth the cost of an Ultimates to me even though I like those characters.
    Last edited by gbagok; August 2, 2017 at 11:01am.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Totally Dyslexic
    Can we mix the Ultimates with the Club Grayskull figures?

It would be fun seeing an Ultimate Evil Lyn with in her FILMATION outfit but with classes arms which have detailed bracers and gauntlets and boots. Two sets of hands, all her staffs and crystal balls, the dagger, the crystal, all her heads in matching skin tone(FILMATION helmet head, helmet less head, Classics head, 200X helmet less head) and the Teela shield in blue version that matches her staff.

Now that would be an ultimate Evil Lyn for me.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    If we do Stinkor, than we absolutely need to add Oedipus!

• Fisto: Can be a straight reissue as far as I'm concerned. He's one of many figures who was released while I was out of work an unable to buy MOTUC stuff, and he's ridiculously expensive on the secondary market.
    • Evil-Lyn: Battleground colors and accessories with a new outfit using the 2002 design. Basically how the figure should have been made in the first place!
    • The Goddess: I've wanted a redo of the Goddess in green, not translucent, plastic since her crotches began to explode en masse shortly after her release. I like the idea of packing all of the ultimate Teela heads with her.

MOTU Ultimate Series 2: Your Top 3 Most Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    While I welcome any new Beast Man figure, the alternate Moss Man head isn't the same face as Beast Man's and doesn't work as him with an alternate expression IMO. I know you're having fun with it, but I wish he'd had a second head in some release to make that work. Otherwise it's like including the toy Mer Man head on Stinkor or Stinkor's 200x head on Mer Man. A funny bit but not worth the cost of an Ultimates to me even though I like those characters.
    I pick up what you're laying down. My motivation was three fold.

1 - A fun solution within the limitations of the thread.
    2 - Beast Man is tough to find. This would be a cool way to reissue him without it somehow being lesser than the original but also attractive to those who already have him.
    3 - Could this work as a different character? If you put the Moss Man head on him, he might be able to sub in for Beast Lord on your Preternia shelf.

Court Magician Man-At-Armageddon's Avatar
    Fisto, with a more reddish hair color, as in Filmation

Roboto, with metallic colors finish

Man-At-Arms, with some color variation from v1

Ultimate Man-E-Faces with classic orange colored body and white eyes.
    Ultimate Stinkor with corrected forearms
    Ultimate Roboto with corrected shoulders
    Last edited by TITAN; August 2, 2017 at 01:20pm.