Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MOTU Ultimate Series 2: Your Top 3 Most Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    I would like a complete MotUC collection in Ultimate version.
    Yes please!

1. Fisto
    2. Kobra Khan (closed mouth head)
    3. Sorceress (new wings)

Heroic Warrior
    I asked Bryan Flynn if there might be any possible future Ultimates, and he said it was undecided, but if so not for awhile. Maybe 2019.

He said he wanted them to be special, not just a way for buyers to save $40 off the aftermarket prices of the same figure.

Also, he really doesn't want to overload buyers with too much product, and seems pretty happy with 16 figures per year (2 waves of CC, 2 waves of CG).

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry_Picker View Post
    I asked Bryan Flynn if there might be any possible future Ultimates, and he said it was undecided, but if so not for awhile. Maybe 2019.

He said he wanted them to be special, not just a way for buyers to save $40 off the aftermarket prices of the same figure.

Also, he really doesn't want to overload buyers with too much product, and seems pretty happy with 16 figures per year (2 waves of CC, 2 waves of CG).
    On TNT note are we gonna get three waves next year to make up for wave two being so late this year.

With the vintage cardbacks I think the Ultimates are very special. This line is the only one I am interested in. I just love the vintage look.
    And by the way, there are many great ideas in this thread of how to turn a MOTUC figure into a Ultimate version.
    Last edited by mARTO; September 11, 2017 at 04:27pm.

Heroic Warrior
    2019!?! Wow. Hopefully Super 7 are still making MOTUC at that point in time!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

1) She-Ra: BP She-Ra arms, legs, skirt; NA She-Ra bodice with appropriate paint colors; BP She-Ra tiara with silver prism stickers and all gold paint; NA She-Ra shield in silver; She-Ra shield in gold with clear jewel; She-Ra shield in silver with blue jewel; BP She-Ra sword in gold with clear jewel; both She-Ra 1.0 heads (Filmation and toy; with brighter gold and brighter blonde hair); red cape; She-Ra 1.0 sword in two tone silver with blue gem; She-Ra 1.0 sword in gold with clear gem

2) Evil-Lyn: blue/light blue colored armor; light flesh tone (like vintage puffy sticker); helmetless head; blue BG Cape; blue Teela shield; Evil-Lyn 1.0 wand, staff extension; Filmation Evil-Lyn wand with light blue crystal ball; dagger; glow in the dark 1.0 wand crystal ball

3) Roboto: mini comic colors; Roboto arm attachments, Trap Jaw arm attachments, Hurricane Hordak arm attachments, & SDCC Hordak claw (all in silver); both gauntlets removable; vintage head and 200X head; Standor Armor in silver; Flipshot arm canon (2-piece; shield part in silver, missile in yellow)
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Since the Ultimates were made at the Mattel Factory and super7 No loner uses them. I don't want to see any more ultimates until super7 gets the correct grade of plastic they used at the Mattel factory.

The super7 factory had issues with the powercon exclusives plastic wise to the point the Fanbase complained and now the 4H are going over the samples of Collectors Choice and Club Grayskull wave one figures to iron out the bugs before they go into production.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    Sy-Klone, but includes a new head to recreate his first minicomic appearance with a normal flesh tone face.

Goddess, simply because the original was bizarrely fragile and broke for a lot of people. Give her some of the other Teela heads in that green color and bam.

Prince Adam, include Cringer and the various He-Man heads (or maybe a brand new laughing head to recreate those classic Filmation reaction shots)
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Currently on a quest to find the legendary and mythical collaborative comic artist

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Since the Ultimates were made at the Mattel Factory and super7 No loner uses them. I don't want to see any more ultimates until super7 gets the correct grade of plastic they used at the Mattel factory.

The super7 factory had issues with the powercon exclusives plastic wise to the point the Fanbase complained and now the 4H are going over the samples of Collectors Choice and Club Grayskull wave one figures to iron out the bugs before they go into production.
    Same here and also I do not want Ultimates take slots for Club Grayskull and Collectors' choice subs because I got Super7 has not a big wallet as Mattel used to have.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Well, that's a bit disheartening to hear.

There are MANY figures out there where you would be saving much more than $40 with a new release: Shadow Weaver, Fisto, Beast Man, Tri-Klops, Mekaneck, Trap Jaw, Whiplash, Kobra Khan to name a few.

I still want the focus to be on new Classics and Filmation figures, but a wave a year of Ultimates doesn't seem to be asking too much.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

There are a large group of people who do need a goodly number of already released figures, there is no denying that. I believe that the majority are more in line with my situation, which is I already have basically everybody and do not really need more of the same.

Heck with the nifty changes, additions, and bios (especially the bios which explain their "look" and place in the timeline so they are not just re-prints) I have talked myself into wanting 4 (not Faker as yet, needed to have that battle armour, sigh...) so I could see them doing something similar with a new set of Ultimates.

I would wager that a commanding majority wants new figures of new characters [I]much[/] more than more ultimates. I'm not against more, but they certainly are not, nor should be, the priority.

I want Ultimates over anything else. I know everyone has different opinions on what should be made, just throwing mine out there.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    1) ultimate king grayskull:
    original SDCC colors & a 200X power sword in glow in the dark plastic (for spirit of grayskull)

2) Ultimate Fisto: with purple Palace Guard Shield

3) Ultimate goddess with weapons in translucent plastic & staff of ka in translucent green.

4) ultimate scareglow with glow in the dark scythe
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog