Thread: 200x Palace Guards

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar

200x Palace Guards

I couldn't find a thread for them, but how cool would it be to get them?! There is one in the ultimate teela artwork. i would army build them!

PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior
    Maybe after several years but there are characters I think should come before this.

Certainly happy to see these, but there are other army builders I am keen to see first, including:

1. Extra snake men warriors from 200x
    2. Kobolds - from the mini-comic
    3. Hunga's harpies - of course, we need to see Hunga first! Hopefully Hunga will eventually come with an extra generic harpy head
    4. Slime Pit Mutants 200x
    5. Man-eating Plant Monsters from the mini-comic
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Certainly happy to see these, but there are other army builders I am keen to see first, including:

1. Extra snake men warriors from 200x
    2. Kobolds - from the mini-comic
    3. Hunga's harpies - of course, we need to see Hunga first! Hopefully Hunga will eventually come with an extra generic harpy head
    4. Slime Pit Mutants 200x
    5. Man-eating Plant Monsters from the mini-comic
    In regards to army builders we should have each faction get there's first sooo
    Brighton guards
    Promise troops
    Mutant troopers
    Skeleton warriors
    Should come first

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Brighton guards
    Not sure if you meant Brightmoon Palace guards, but I would kill for a set of those!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Brighton guards
    Promise troops
    Mutant troopers

Should come first
    I must be having a bad memory day as I cannot picture the Brightmoon Guards and I don't think I ever heard of those others. Certainly on principle very happy to see the Brightmoon Guards.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

The palace guards were, in 200x, originally the guards of the Council of Elders in the Hall of Wisdom. I think I'd be more psyched if the council were made (including UK's Keclar!) and the guards complimented them rather than use the guards as yet more Eternian soldiers (when I still want female guards and Skeletor army builders)!

I must be having a bad memory day as I cannot picture the Brightmoon Guards and I don't think I ever heard of those others. Certainly on principle very happy to see the Brightmoon Guards.
    I think Facet meant Primus troops, not "Promise troops." They and the Mutant troopers are army builders from the NA era. Truth is they could do a whole select line of army builders still, mixing space men and orcs and undead (so MOTUC Mythic Legions I guess, lol).
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    there are other army builder threads for posting your wants.

this thread is about the 200x guards of the Council of Elders in the Hall of Wisdom. they were included in the new artwork, so Super 7 might be considering them.
    710x528_3432672_2269415_1459319702.jpg
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

sure...but...

if they do anything like this, a generic army builder 2 pack, I wholeheartedly believe they should do Bright Moon Palace Guards. One girl, 2 heads, one guy, 2 heads. That's the ticket.

That being said, yes sure, why not?
    Last edited by baronterror; August 5, 2017 at 12:44pm.

I'd buy 200x PALACE GUARDS. Sign me up!

( Granted, they'd probably come in a 2-pack that would cost about 70 bucks, so maybe not....)
    Odd Man Out

I would absolutely love to see these...any any more 200X ( MYP ) stuff. Man there was some great designs...not the toys... but in the cartoon. Sign me up for all of that.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

I started a thread for them a couple years back. Go check them out, they were in several episodes and had a few different looks!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=palace+guards
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Yes, I'd very much like to see the Turban Guards. We need more army-builders for the side of good, like also the Grayskull Sentry from the Ladybird books, and the Brightmoon Guards, Primus Troopers, and Snake Clan Warriors, for the Etherian, Tri-Solar, and Preternian heroic factions, respectively.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    there are other army builder threads for posting your wants.

this thread is about the 200x guards of the Council of Elders in the Hall of Wisdom. they were included in the new artwork, so Super 7 might be considering them.
    710x528_3432672_2269415_1459319702.jpg
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...9&d=1501943742
    I agree! I'd be all for these guys, especially now that they have appeared in cardback art!

It also makes me wonder if Super 7 are planning an individual Ultimate release for the previously released Classics guards...?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.