Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Part 3 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

Made a Raven Custom

Ahh! Very cool! Excellent color scheme, I like how the bright and dark interact, VERY MoTU. :^)

Thanks for sharing!
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    The crimson countess was awesome is she part of wave four?
    No, not originally. I created her piece as a fan of Danielleís character. It was fun seeing so many interpretations. I like the ghoulish versions, myself.

Iíll be adding her to the next article. And thatís a great Raven custom!

Thanks to everyone that have patiently waited for the next article. Iím still working on it, so donít give up hope, just yet.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    No, not originally. I created her piece as a fan of Danielle’s character. It was fun seeing so many interpretations. I like the ghoulish versions, myself.

I’ll be adding her to the next article. And that’s a great Raven custom!

Thanks to everyone that have patiently waited for the next article. I’m still working on it, so don’t give up hope, just yet.
    Thanks for the update !
    I know that is not one of your favorite, but I cross my fingers for a Colonel Blast !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Any update on wave 4?

King tamusk could we expect part 4 by powercon?

Would be awesome indeed, I love these articles so much !

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    I think we need another article. Long live Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Yes! Long live Classics!
    Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Waiting for the 4th article and crossing my fingers mattel will let super7 making them

These articles are so great in they give us an great look at what the characters would look like in figure form. I’ve seen it right after these articles come up it psyches people up see seeing how feasible it is to make these figures. You guys have said in the past your almost done it would be a benefit to all to show what you have to get the crowd support at this crucial time.

I spoke to Tom at Power Con (he's a really nice guy, btw, and has some awesome pins and prints. If you ever go, you should stop by his table!), and as usual I asked him about the progress of the next article. He said he has several that are nearly finished, I think just need Brian to do some write-ups on them, and then he also mentioned that they also need The Fwoosh to be interested in posting future articles. He said he and Brian were also unsure about posting them now that things are so unsure with Classics, and that it's currently hibernating, but I mentioned (and he agreed) that we would still love to see them, and maybe it would create some hype to pressure Mattel to let things start back up again. Hopefully we'll get to see something in the near future.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I spoke to Tom at Power Con (he's a really nice guy, btw, and has some awesome pins and prints. If you ever go, you should stop by his table!), and as usual I asked him about the progress of the next article. He said he has several that are nearly finished, I think just need Brian to do some write-ups on them, and then he also mentioned that they also need The Fwoosh to be interested in posting future articles. He said he and Brian were also unsure about posting them now that things are so unsure with Classics, and that it's currently hibernating, but I mentioned (and he agreed) that we would still love to see them, and maybe it would create some hype to pressure Mattel to let things start back up again. Hopefully we'll get to see something in the near future.
    My man thanks for the update

Widget
    If nothing else he could post them here!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    This is actually what I was thinking; that they were unsure about posting them now that things are so up in the air with MOTUC. Not surprised at all.

Good idea aboutr creating some hype with them though! Hopefully we see some more again one day.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Thanks for this update here. I do like the part of your message in bold

please let us know this great last article and please mattel let super7 making them all!

Both Tom and I have been unsure how to proceed. We wanted to wait until there had been some sort of definitive word... of course we only sort of got that at Power Con...

A new article would be fantastic. I’m still crazy busy, but I can make some time. Will talk to Tom about it this week.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Both Tom and I have been unsure how to proceed. We wanted to wait until there had been some sort of definitive word... of course we only sort of got that at Power Con...

A new article would be fantastic. I’m still crazy busy, but I can make some time. Will talk to Tom about it this week.
    There is still a hope, nothng has been clearly said like : Motus is over.
    So maybe a fantastic 4th article could help to tip the balance for all Motuc fans.
    Good luck and keep us posted when you will have decided something with Tom.
    Thanks for your great job here !

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    There is still a hope, nothng has been clearly said like : Motus is over.
    So maybe a fantastic 4th article could help to tip the balance for all Motuc fans.
    Good luck and keep us posted when you will have decided something with Tom.
    Thanks for your great job here !
    I completely agree

Widget
    I hope to see others many wave of Classic. I can't understard the problem of Mattel to make produce them.
    Long live to Motuc

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

Any word from your end if us die hard motuc classics fans might get one last Christmas present from you guys this year

Heroic Warrior
    I just got done looking at all 3 articles and I am on board with at 90% of them.