Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: General Mills Monsters Cereals are ALIVE for Halloween!

That's awesome! I want to play!
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    That's awesome!
    Right??

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I want to play!
    Haha, me too! I get to be Fruit Brute!
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    It has been sad since we found out that my daughter canít have artificial food coloring any longer, but I might have to sneak some of thes at night after the kids are in bed so she doesnít get jealous.
    You are a good parent. A lot of people refuse to see the connection between food dyes and chemicals and health issues. Be good to yourself though too!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

Heroic Warrior

Monster cereal?

Don't care. This is getting it's own thread.

Just now seeing.

https://bleedingcool.com/pop-culture...r-anniversary/

Heroic Warrior
    Walmart pretty much has the single character cereals such as Count Chocula and the other ones by themselves anyway

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by urrutiap View Post
    Walmart pretty much has the single character cereals such as Count Chocula and the other ones by themselves anyway
    And this is the 50th anniversary. So itís all of them in one. Which hasnít been done in forever. So itís a nice addition to the singular cereals.

If I find a box, Iíll be getting some! Very cool!

-Johnny C

In Stereo Where Available Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    So itís all of them in one. Which hasnít been done in forever.
    Did they previously do a single cereal that was some combination of all of the individual ones? I had never heard about that if it did happen.

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Did they previously do a single cereal that was some combination of all of the individual ones? I had never heard about that if it did happen.
    Actually, thatís my mistake, I misread that headline. They were referring to the song not the cereal. So no, I donít think they had released it previously. Still, though, a cool idea! Could be a good collectorís item!

-Johnny C

I used to mix the various ones sometimes to see how they blended together. Boo Berry and Frankenberry were my favorite combination. I'll definitely grab a couple of boxes of this if I manage to find any! The distribution of the monster cereals is always very spotty around here whenever they come around.

Sam's Club has had this for a little bit, but it keeps selling out quickly. I sometimes wonder if people are eating it, or simply storing it as a collectable.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

I know there's a previous GM Monster Cereal thread somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    I used to mix the various ones sometimes to see how they blended together. Boo Berry and Frankenberry were my favorite combination. I'll definitely grab a couple of boxes of this if I manage to find any! The distribution of the monster cereals is always very spotty around here whenever they come around.
    Target seems the best place to get the monster cereals. I always stock up come fall. There's nothing like seeing the cashier's eyes when you pull the cart up to her register with 20 boxes of Franken Berry and 20 boxes of Count Chocula.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Target seems the best place to get the monster cereals. I always stock up come fall. There's nothing like seeing the cashier's eyes when you pull the cart up to her register with 20 boxes of Franken Berry and 20 boxes of Count Chocula.
    I know that feeling. The year they brought back all five, I bought a ridiculous amount of Fruit Brute on clearance. I was eating that stuff for months! Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of the cereals at my local Target for the past two years. I got a few at Walmart last year, so hopefully they'll come through again this time.

‹ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I realize that it is only August, but I cannot find these anywhere. Part of the problem is that I live in a big city, and we do not have full-size Target or Wal-Mart stores here, so the selection is not as broad. I am also looking for Halloween Crunch.

These cereals look interesting and it would be interesting to try them sometime.
    We get some US cereals over here like Lucky Charms but they are quite expensive compared to other UK cereals.

Heroic Warrior
    Now that I've seen the "behind the music" thing and heard the song I have to think it was all an afterthought. I wasn't expecting great animation but the voice work for the bts video and the song were horrible. Even Lucky and the Rabbit were off. I was really looking forward to the song. "Monster Mash" is in my top 10 all-time favorites so hearing a new version being tied to familiar characters seemed like a can't-miss but, wow, did that ever miss...

My local store has them(got me some "Faaankenberry with the Straaaawberry flavored sweeties" (I'll try to get the others later but they had only one box of frankenberry left)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

I saw a display at Walmart with the Monster Mash cereal and grabbed 2 boxes!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

This is a fun review and a brief trip down memory lane:

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

While some of the Americans couldn't find Monsters Cereals, I'm just lament that I never taste it at all. I would love Chocolate based or Blueberry based taste.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    While some of the Americans couldn't find Monsters Cereals, I'm just lament that I never taste it at all. I would love Chocolate based or Blueberry based taste.
    Yes... the number of breakfast cereals that American's have to choose from is mind-boggling.

Add that to the fact that there is usually a 'store-brand' version of the big ones too, and it just seems unnecessary.

But, I'm not gonna lie... I do love a good ol' bowl of processed corn, wheat, rice and truck-loads of sugar under a small pool of milk. (Part of a balanced breakfast, lol)

Captain Crunch will forever remain my favorite though.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I pick out General Mills cereals like last year. I wasn't to keen with the high expensive price and taste. so that's why I'm looking forward if there's a Monsters version here in Malaysia.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Judging from what I've seen in stores and on their websites, Walmart is selling the Monster Mash cereal, but Target is not. I have yet to see Monster Mash in stores, but I have seen Count Chocula and Frankenberry on their own display with the Halloween Captain Crunch at Targets. Also, it looks like scalpers are going after the Monster Mash cereal and reselling it for high prices. CoVid seems to have made almost anything a collector item. I liked the Yummy Mummy that was released a few years ago and wish they'd bring it back.