Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minox official support thread

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    This is one load of bull that I'd be happy to get! Consider voting for Minox in the current poll!

Remember "Obscure" is just another way of saying, "Hey, it's time I learn more about this cool-looking character."
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    yes, he's really cool looking. how can anyone say no to a minotaur.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Minox isn't a character I knew about a few years ago, but I think he'd be a wonderful addition to MOTU (finally, a minotaur!). I'd buy him twice!
    minox_neoclassics
    The axe is based on King Tamuk's design from his article co-authored with bcrduke on the Fwoosh!
    Last edited by gbagok; November 25, 2017 at 07:27am.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Minox isn't a character I knew about a few years ago, but I think he'd be a wonderful addition to MOTU (finally, a minotaur!). I'd buy him twice!
    Wow, Eric! I absolutely love your Classicized version of Minox!!!

MUST. HAVE.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

This character would make a very nice figure. Hope Super7 stick with MOTUC long enough to make him happen.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    This character would make a very nice figure. Hope Super7 stick with MOTUC long enough to make him happen.
    I think Super 7 will stick with it as long as we support it but we have to support each others wants to have the line continue. Having vintage mini comic fans not wanting New Adventures or 200X or new mini comic characters or whichever group isn’t going to get any of us very far. I want it all but I’m getting beyond sick of the New Adventures haters. They had a cartoon and vintage toy line and deserve to be in Classics as well as anything else in some ways more so but the line continuing long enough for us all to get what we want takes a group effort.

Ten years in and I never thrown a fit about any character they’ve released yes I’ve been disappointed numerous times over this before that but I’ve never lamented a figures addition to the line.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I think Super 7 will stick with it as long as we support it but we have to support each others wants to have the line continue. Having vintage mini comic fans not wanting New Adventures or 200X or new mini comic characters or whichever group isn’t going to get any of us very far. I want it all but I’m getting beyond sick of the New Adventures haters. They had a cartoon and vintage toy line and deserve to be in Classics as well as anything else in some ways more so but the line continuing long enough for us all to get what we want takes a group effort.

Ten years in and I never thrown a fit about any character they’ve released yes I’ve been disappointed numerous times over this before that but I’ve never lamented a figures addition to the line.
    This is exactly why I have added my voice to MGM and others who have in the past called for the NA to come in a one-off convention 12 pak to complete that series. I don't like NA being retrospectively made part of the MOTU story but that debate is long since past. I have bought two copies, indeed often 3 copies as part of my all-in subscriptions, of the NA figures, as part of my commitment to see the line continue to grow and expand.

If we are to see gems like Minox, Kex queen, Kothos, dwarf Marzo, Goddess Teela and Zombie Skeletor, etc then we must be all-in to support the line. And we must support the outcome of these polls recognising that while individually tastes and priorities will differ, the polls are an expression of a participating majority decision.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    This is one load of bull that I'd be happy to get! Consider voting for Minox in the current poll!

Remember "Obscure" is just another way of saying, "Hey, it's time I learn more about this cool-looking character."
    He's one of the few I voted for. I think the best treasures are to be found in the lesser known publications. My concern is that they'll end up being swamped out by the plethora of cartoon characters. There's an argument to say that Filmation should be polled separately as it has its own line now.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    There's an argument to say that Filmation should be polled separately as it has its own line now.

I agree. Should be two separate polls.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    I agree. Should be two separate polls.

That will cause issues.

What happens if there is a character in the Filmation poll which has not already been released in Classics. I think the internet will break.

I voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    That will cause issues.

What happens if there is a character in the Filmation poll which has not already been released in Classics. I think the internet will break.
    Yeah, kind of but you look at Dial a Mug and dude looks straight up Filmation, yet he's released as a Collectors Choice. Not really a big deal but I think S7 needs to do a little better job of separating the two in the future.

Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Heroic Warrior
    Absolutely. Would love this figure. Looks like he may be a bit taller than the rest. So I'd like him to be a bit bigger.

Voted for Minox in the poll and would love to have a figure of him. Now the question becomes "will Super 7 make him??"
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

You know what? Heck yes! Those toy mock ups almost always sell me on a character I maybe was less interested in before seeing it. Also an official MOTU Minotaur? I guess it is a no brainer.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I think he could be a very nice figure and easy to make for Super7
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Yes I would buy minoxidil in a second. Bring him on

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Keep in mind though, Character Guide entries can also refer to characters who were mentioned in other bios. It isn't a guarantee that a figure is planned. Given that Minox's Classics entry is so short, it's a pretty safe bet that he was simply referenced in an upcoming bio for one of the already-announced figures.
    Love the reference to minox in kargs bio, as his lackey/ assistant in interagations. So that's why he had a classics entry in the dark horse compendium.

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Count me in!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)