Thread: Greetings everyone

Widget

Greetings everyone

Hello everyone, I'm from Germany and I grew up with He-Man and She-Ra. My original toys have been sold a long time ago, but by accident I stumbeled upon the Classics toyline (march or april 2016), while I was looking for toys I wanted my son to play with (he will turn 3 in a month). He totally loves He-Man and with him my love for the Masters resurfaced and what started as just a quick search to find some of the action figures, I had when I was a kid, so that he could play with them as well, turned into a hobby that I hope we can share together for many years to come.
    I knew about this site for a long time and since I now visit it on a regular basis to check for news etc. I said to myself, why not make an account and add my two cents from time to time.
    So, here I am, nice to meet everyone!

Welcome aboard, my man! I hope you and your son have tons of MOTU fun!

Widget
    Thanks for thw welcome! I'm sure we will, for me it's like revisiting my childhood, but this time with the most important person in the world. It's great!

Welcome to the forums! And it's really cool you are sharing MOTUC with your son
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, DerFalscheBorg!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, it's great to meet you too!! It's awesome that you get to share the love of MOTU with your son!! If you're looking to build your collection, keep an eye on the marketplace here and you may find some good deals. We look forward to hearing your two cents, so remember, we always have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Widget
    Thanks for the warm welcome Val and dedset13!
    And btw thank you Val for all the work and time you have put into keeping the MotU spirit alive over all those years. Recently I heard that some people complanied a lot about this year's power con exclusives and I wanted to tell you that I for one am very grateful that you made these available to the public who will not be able to be at power con in person. And that you even offered an option for us German fans via PlanetEternia! I'm sure there are a lot of people who are very grateful for all your work, even if they are not that vocal about it. Just wanted to let you know that.
    And "btw No2", I love your art!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DerFalscheBorg View Post
    Thanks for thw welcome! I'm sure we will, for me it's like revisiting my childhood, but this time with the most important person in the world. It's great!
    I do the same with Adora, my daughter!

Widget
    She's called Adora? That's so cute!
    Great to see, that other people also introduce their children to MotU and have fun together. My son's coming birhtday party will be MotU themed as well.