Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mad Duck Posters MOTU print/poster discussion - New subscription plans (Sep 2017)

Hey All! We wanted to give everyone a big thanks that has purchased a MOTU poster from Mad Duck! Unfortunately we are nearing the end of our run with the brand, and will not be able to extend the deal at this time. This past week we released 50+ posters, a huge amount by any standard, but ultimately driven by the license timetable.

Sometimes posters are approved in a week, and sometime they take 6 months, so this huge week was needed as many of the items offered were just approved and we needed to get them to market.

In order to do our best to offer customers the chance to grab what they want without having to pay too much at once, we offer custom payment plans.

These plans are really a great deal. Basically we take your total order cost, deduct 10%, and then divide the cost by 12 for a monthly payment plan. No interest at all. No credit checks. Payment plans work like a subscription with your own custom monthly charge. Some of the folks in this thread have taken advantage of them, and can likely speak to their simplicity.

We don't want to be cryptic here, but if you have been on the fence about purchasing, now is the time. The posters will not be up for that much longer! Thank you for your support!

Shop Now!

I started a subscription back in December. I chose several of the new poster that came out last week and was able to add them to my existing subscription, with updated terms. Mad Duck are very easy to work with and will work with you to meet your needs. There are a lot of great posters up for sale. Don't miss out!
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

I subscribed to their main subscription in 2018. This year I got their Norem subscription, as well as the SiMo one. I didn't go with the regular version this year because I was not as interested in every single print being offered in that sub, plus the two others already take up a monthly cost. I did end up doing a custom one with them now, though, since many of these are only available for a short time longer and were just dropped in the past week. I'd definitely recommend if you can afford it, and breaking the payments over 12 months is quite helpful.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    Just wanted to say I ordered the King He-Man poster and the Adam and Adora transformation posters. Thanks to Mad Duck and all of these great artists!

Thanks to all of you for your support and positive feedback! We could not have done this line without you! Over the course of 2 years + now, we have released a huge diversity of MOTU art ranging from vintage to new. We will be pulling all MOTU product at the end of July. So now really is the time to jump onboard if you have been eyeing any art! The payment plans are super easy if you think you might want to try one out.

*Note. It is possible that a new deal might be reached to sell existing product down the line. That deal is NOT on the table today, but I cannot predict the future. July is it as of now and the foreseeable future.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHiss View Post
    Thanks to all of you for your support and positive feedback! We could not have done this line without you! Over the course of 2 years + now, we have released a huge diversity of MOTU art ranging from vintage to new. We will be pulling all MOTU product at the end of July. So now really is the time to jump onboard if you have been eyeing any art! The payment plans are super easy if you think you might want to try one out.

*Note. It is possible that a new deal might be reached to sell existing product down the line. That deal is NOT on the table today, but I cannot predict the future. July is it as of now and the foreseeable future.
    Do you mean existing product as in posters already printed? That'd be a shame if you can't sell things already made past July.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Do you mean existing product as in posters already printed? That'd be a shame if you can't sell things already made past July.
    Unfortunately, this date is for all MOTU product. At this stage, we have released over 150 posters! A huge collection, and we are in the final days. Of course I would like to change this for the future, but as of now, this is the path we are on.

We are running a sale on all MOTU posters for the next 3 days only! Wed, July 31st at 11:59PM ET, the sale will end (and product will be pulled). I am incredibly proud of our MOTU series, and thank all of you for supporting it!

Shop HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by KingHiss View Post
    Unfortunately, this date is for all MOTU product. At this stage, we have released over 150 posters! A huge collection, and we are in the final days. Of course I would like to change this for the future, but as of now, this is the path we are on.

We are running a sale on all MOTU posters for the next 3 days only! Wed, July 31st at 11:59PM ET, the sale will end (and product will be pulled). I am incredibly proud of our MOTU series, and thank all of you for supporting it!

Shop HERE!

Do you have an estimate for when the Preternia poster by Emiliano will ship out?

Heroic Warrior
    Has anyone heard an update on posters ordered inJuly or later? I ordered from the William George collection and still haven't heard much. Mad Duck hasn't updated their project status since May 7!

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletorsTacoStand View Post
    Has anyone heard an update on posters ordered inJuly or later? I ordered from the William George collection and still haven't heard much. Mad Duck hasn't updated their project status since May 7!
    I placed an order for the Preternia poster in May. Haven’t heard anything from them. They have not responded to my emails. I think we got scammed. Mattel pulled the plug on the license and Mad Duck Posters took the money and ran. It’s too late for me to file a chargeback with my CC, so I guess they got my money.

Mad Duck are not scammers. I've been buying from them from almost two years now. It seems they are just way behind on their prints. I reached out to them a while back on the status of the Age of Preternia print, and they responded saying they are behind but it's scheduled to print soon. They just shipped me my Simo Sol set of prints. I know it's frustrating but we just have to wait it out a little bit longer.

CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I think Mad Duck is just loaded with orders.... Patience is a virtue.... We need that, because those awesome posters will be on your hands very soon for sure.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I think Mad Duck is just loaded with orders.... Patience is a virtue.... We need that, because those awesome posters will be on your hands very soon for sure.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Exactly....they did a massive release in July because their license was about to expire, and by no means did they have all those prints ready to go out the door when they put then up for sale. Unfortunately, when dealing with these small companies, you have to be patient. I don't blame anyone for having concerns about legitimacy when waiting months to get something, but my experience with them has led me trust they'll pull through.

Heroic Warrior
    It's been over six(!) months since Mad Duck updated their project status and their communication is horrendous! Being patient is one thing, but going from an "about six week" (been around five months since I ordered) estimation at time of order to no communication unless asked is atrocious.