Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2072

Thread: Power-Con returning in 2018 - August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    "NA is being left out! NA gets no love!" - Quakke? We only received him last month - how is this not catering for NA fans?
    Because the understanding is that NA is the last faction to not get all of their characters from their vintage collection in Classics. That's a big benchmark for fans of this series. Needing at least a dozen characters still, doing one figure per subscription will amount to at least six years until it's completed, and the next Collector's Choice series doesn't even include a New Adventures character. It will be a very disturbing trend if the next couple of series don't include a New Adventures character either. Quakke may not have been a big seller, so it's not like Val will have them at Power-Con.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I would agree, there are a plethora of characters and variants that are available still. Im holding out hope for some more movie figures for starters.
    I'd love to see more movie characters, but with Karg coming out as a comic version, I don't think they'll be much motivation by Super7 to spend the time and money trying to get a deal done with the rights holder.

I'd also like to see Slamurai and Snake Horde Trooper come out some day either as exclusives or part of the CC regular line. I'd hate to see them not get released if there is a perceived lack of interest due to how the other 3 might have done when I think these 2 are clearly more well liked than the other 3 1988 characters.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-want-the-most

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    Actually, the anniversary they are commemorating is the 10th Anniversary of Classics. That's why the exclusive choices outside of Dre-Elle and Montork rub many (myself included) the wrong way.

They are celebrating both the 10th anniversary of Classics AND the 35th anniversary of the cartoon at this year's con.

It is nice to see Mark Taylor is coming to the con.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Yes but only on the promise that a Club Grayskull version will come after. Two different sculpts of the same character isn't going to happen so that should not have been an option. You either want them detailed in CC, Filmation aesthetic in CC or in Club Grayskull.
    That's actually not accurate. There was a separate question that asked that. Overall, the majority still preferred having "first time" character in CC with detail matching the MOTUC line.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I'd love to see more movie characters, but with Karg coming out as a comic version, I don't think they'll be much motivation by Super7 to spend the time and money trying to get a deal done with the rights holder.

I'd also like to see Slamurai and Snake Horde Trooper come out some day either as exclusives or part of the CC regular line. I'd hate to see them not get released if there is a perceived lack of interest due to how the other 3 might have done when I think these 2 are clearly more well liked than the other 3 1988 characters.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-want-the-most

- - - Updated - - -

They are celebrating both the 10th Anniversary of Classics AND the 35th anniversary of the cartoon at this year's con.

It is nice to see Mark Taylor is coming to the con.
    Did Karg look like the version we get for wave 2 in that comic? I can´t recall i know he looked a little different than in the movie.

Well the 35th cartoon anniversary is celebrated well with Chopper and Spikors FILMATION versions. Uncle Morton and Dre-Elle could be considered MOTUC but again are pure FILMATION. But since Scott - TOYGURU - Neitlich is attending POWER-CON as well maybe he can provide some new never before stories surrounding MOTUC
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    I think if motuc ended you’d be hard pressed to say you got cheated on anything. 300 figures. A complete vintage. And many more. They should be happy with that. If I ever got 50 filmation I know I wouldn’t be complaining They can adapt and live with animated versions. Better than nothing.

And for all intents and purposes—despite being rewritten by fans—this is a reboot. Motuc was done in 2016 Mattel is no longer running the show. S7 is. And they never have explicitly in writing said they were going to be held to details on unique first time characters. And their brand is more nostalgic properties like the filmation cartoons and with limited resources I can see why they’d focus more on filmation since that a) was just getting started as Matty ended. B) allows S7 to get out the popular motu characters without reissuing previously released vintage versions that people already have c) plays to their brand d) performs better sales wise and e) requires less complicated tooling and paint deco.

I even suspect they were eager to get motu license for the filmation rights mostly than continuing the obscure stuff. They’ll throw a bone here or there to non filmation stuff but filmation is their focus

And the way I look at it. I have to live with overly done inaccurate characters like plundor fangman etc in my animated collection. You guys can live with some characters animated in your motuc collection
    No one told you to buy or "live with" those figures. Just because the majority wants something you don't, doesn't mean it should change just to meet your expectations.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I don’t have to settle for details on my filmation figures anymore. S7 is giving me accurate animated figures of not just variant characters but the likes of Hawke Dylamug Granita

S7 has decided filmation characters are no longer part of the Motuc line. They are choosing for them to fit into our animated collections now that they have the license. No more Mattel. No more toyguru dictating things The unique characters may be slotted into the fan poll waves in CC but they’re filmation accurate. Better late than never I say.

And it’s a reboot in the sense it’s a noticeable shift from Motuc to the filmation line with no obligation to make the filmation characters detailed
    But, here is the problem with your statement...it's not a "reboot". Club Grayskull and Club Collector's Choice are continuing under a new company. And, people had asked for Dylamug, Hawke, and Granita to have more details. So, time will tell if they meet the requests of the majority or continue to provide "first time characters" from Filmation in a less detailed, cartoon accurate way.

When I talked to Brian Flynn about Dylamug, he said that they planned to give him more details when he moved to CC. Ultimately, that didn't happen, possibly due to time or costs involved to redo him. However, it shows that Flynn recognized that detailed versions go in Collector's Choice. And I personally think Granita has the right amount of detail to be considered a CC figure, but that's just my opinion. Hawke's design is pretty simplistic to begin with, but we did get additional detail on her feathers and hair. So, she's not a total Filmation translation.

Club Grayskull is probably selling really well, because that is the version that is most recognized by the general public. I love the line and hope it continues. But, I also want CC to continue providing NEW characters in a style that matches the amazing collection of characters that started in 2008. The Club Grayskull line can continue for another 7-8 waves, just fulfilling core characters that we already have a version of in Classics (like Stratos, Whiplash, Webstor, Ram Man, etc.). That's a LONG time - practically 4 years! During that time, having "first time" Filmation characters fill out Collector's Choice isn't such a bad thing.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; April 1, 2018 at 01:48pm.

I don’t care what line a character debuts in. If the CG collectors are keen to get a Hawke figure before they get a Fisto, let them have it. I would just like the two lines kept separate. Don’t force me to subscribe for a CC line that includes CG figures. I love MOTUC and will subscribe for every Classics figure that is produced, from all factions. However, I don’t like having to subscribe to a sub that has CG in it, so that I can get the two other figures that I actually want. Keep the lines separate. Have separate polls for each line, so that it is clear which figures are most wanted in each line. If Kittrina is produced for CG first, fine. Just give me the chance to vote to have her also produced again in CC. The way Hawke was packaged, it is doubtful that a proper Classics version will ever be produced again in CC and it is doubtful that we will even get the chance to vote for a proper Classics version of her. I just hope that going forward, the mindset from S7 can change to where they treat the two lines completely separate.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    No one told you to buy or "live with" those figures. Just because the majority wants something you don't, doesn't mean it should change just to meet your expectations.
    Thanks to MOTUC Mattel required the FILMATION rights. They didn´t have them and were´t interested in them. So thanks to those fans degra likes to criticizes we get FILMATION versions.

We pathed the way so that FILMATION fans can get what the want but why should we who still appreciate MOTUC be tossed aside now.

There should´t be a we and them just fans. And that´s what those two lines are for and POWER-Con is the place to celebrate and be happy.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Ok after some Facebook chats, I now finally understand the arguments about what figures should go where. I kinda don't mine either way personally but I do understand the logic and the argument that folks are making.

So so, I think folks are being quite unrealistic thinking that we should get Filmation versions of the likes of Batros and Strong Arm or any of the previously released Filmation characters in classics. It's just not going to happen despite what folks might argue...and oh dear god will they argue.

The Club Grayskull line should only be for characters that had distinctively different designs and look to their toy counter parts like Mantenna, Leech and Grizzlor, Modulok as well as regulars like Stratos and Ram Man whould be different enough to warrant getting made.
    The Collector Choice should be just random choices of characters from wherever including the toon. So IF they make a Kittrina, then just like Batros, Strong Arm, Plundor, Marlena, Cringer and Randor before, she should be in the collector choice and have the appropriate classics embelishments. This is how things have been laid out by Mattel for the last 8 years so we should stick with that and not confuse things. Also this does limit greatly what can be in the Collector Choice when there's already plenty for CG.
    Last edited by Eamon; April 1, 2018 at 01:26pm.

What S7 should have done was just be done with CC since you guys aren’t happy. And just said now that they have the license doing animated filmation figures. Instead they threw you guys what at this point in life of Motuc is gravy. And instead of being happy you get figure 351, 352 you complain that not every figure caters to your tastes

- - - Updated - - -

Collector’s Choice simply refers to fan demanded figures. It isn’t an extension of Motuc. It’s a catch all wave of figures featuring popularly voted chatacters from all media. And a lot happen to be filmation characters and being such are faithful to where they originated ie the filmation cartoon hence less detail. Just like if 87 movie figures get made they’ll have more detail being live action than your average Motuc figure

What you should is find a filmation fan like myself who wants the filmation characters and split the wave. You get your detailed figures without being saddled with the less detailed filmation characters in the CC waves
    I am not sure what you are talking about...Who's not happy? The only thing that seems to be a topic of concern is getting rid of CC, which is what you are suggesting should happen. And, honestly, I don't think anyone but you wants that.

The name of the club is Masters of the Universe Classics: Collector's Choice. It is INDEED an extension of MOTUC. It's on the actual packaging. When Collector's Choice first started, it had characters like Masque and Vultak in it. Those had extra details to match the aesthetic of the figures that came before them. Super7 has recognized that people wanted more details on Dylamug and Granita and even added some on the Granita as a result of that feedback.

The only person I can see complaining about figures not being catered to their tastes...is you.

And, it's possible that people want the Filmation variants of the main characters (Stratos, Whiplash, Spikor, Chopper, etc.) and ALSO want the detailed "first time" characters (Kittrina, Hunga, Kothos, Negator, Melog, etc.). So, there is no need for them to seek out someone like you. But, your choice in words, like "saddled", really is informative as to how you view the figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Ok after some Facebook chats, I now finally understand the arguments about what figures should go where. I kinda don't mine either way personally but I do understand the logic and the argument that folks are making.

So so, I think folks are being quite unrealistic thinking that we should get Filmation versions of the likes of Batros and Strong Arm or any of the previously released Filmation characters in classics. It's just not going to happen despite what folks might argue...and oh dear god will they argue.

The Club Grayskull line should only be for characters that had distinctively different designs and look to their toy counter parts like Mantenna, Leech and Grizzlor, Modulok as well as regulars like Stratos and Ram Man whould be different enough to warrant getting made.
    The Collector Choice should be just random choices of characters from wherever including the toon. So IF they make a Kittrina, then just like Batros, Strong Arm, Plundor, Marlena, Cringer and Randor before, she should be in the collector choice and have the appropriate classics embelishments. This is how things have been laid out by Mattel for the last 8 years so we should stick with that and not confuse things. Also this does limit greatly what can be in the Collector Choice when there's already plenty for CG.
    I agree with all of this.

- - - Updated - - -

The name of the club is Masters of the Universe Classics: Collector's Choice. It is INDEED an extension of MOTUC. It's on the actual packaging. When Collector's Choice first started, it had characters like Masque and Vultak in it. Those had extra details to match the aesthetic of the figures that came before them. Super7 has recognized that people wanted more details on Dylamug and Granita and even added some on the Granita as a result of that feedback.
    Great comment
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

The Club Grayskull line should only be fore characters that had distinctively different designs and look to their toy counter parts like Mantenna, Leech and Grizzlor, Modulok as well as regulars like Stratos and Ram Man whould be different enough to warrant getting made.
    I agree, but as far as limitations, there is literally hundreds of characters available. Collector's Choice has become a line for the truly diehard fans. The characters that fill a sub are going to be obscure choices from a variety of media. That is the nature of the sub. It's truly a "fan service" subscription.

I can understand if something like "Wrap Trap" or "Fangor" doesn't sell as well as "Filmation Sorceress" or Filmation Mer-Man". BUT, that's what makes CC so awesome! It gives the fans a chance to get characters like that which we never thought would be possible. Keeping it going, even if it's only 4 to 8 figures a year would make me happy. I love it. Sure, they probably won't sell as much as CG, but the Super7 motto is, "No one made the toys we wanted. So we made it ourselves". Collector's Choice is a perfect medium for them to do JUST THAT, by providing characters like Kittrina, Lady Slither, Garn, Hoove, Admiral Scurvy, Josh, Master Sebrian, Joya, Gamemaster, Prince Dakon, Aquarus, Shezar, Negator, Kex Queen, King Taurius, NA Sorceress, Ileena, Gray, Nocturna, Sharella, Quick-Flik, King Miro, Queen Zal, Bruar, Spinwit, Crimson Fury, False Face, the Meteorbs, Evil Robot, Red Beast, Crystoll, Scrollos, Slave Girl, Songster, Queen Andreeno, Staghorn, General Tataran, Drissi, Damon, Melog, Grot, Melaktha, Gladiator....it goes on and on.

You can make the argument that most of these characters would not sell well with the general public. Well...no duh. The Collector's Choice line is not meant to appeal to a general audience. It's a "collector's" line and is the ultimate sub for fan service. Keeping it going is an exciting thing for these collector's. It's like our own personal Star War's Cantina, if you get what I mean.
    Last edited by King Tamusk; April 1, 2018 at 02:09pm.

Heroic Warrior

- - - Updated - - -

But, here is the problem with your statement...it's not a "reboot". Club Grayskull and Club Collector's Choice are continuing under a new company. And, people had asked for Dylamug, Hawke, and Granita to have more details. So, time will tell if they meet the requests of the majority or continue to provide "first time characters" from Filmation in a less detailed, cartoon accurate way.

When I talked to Brian Flynn about Dylamug, he said that they planned to give him more details when he moved to CC. Ultimately, that didn't happen, possibly due to time or costs involved to redo him. However, it shows that Flynn recognized that detailed versions go in Collector's Choice. And I personally think Granita has the right amount of detail to be considered a CC figure, but that's just my opinion. Hawke's design is pretty simplistic to begin with, but we did get additional detail on her feathers and hair. So, she's not a total Filmation translation.

Club Grayskull is probably selling really well, because that is the version that is most recognized by the general public. I love the line and hope it continues. But, I also want CC to continue providing NEW characters in a style that matches the amazing collection of characters that started in 2008. The Club Grayskull line can continue for another 7-8 waves, just fulfilling core characters that we already have a version of in Classics (like Stratos, Whiplash, Webstor, Ram Man, etc.). That's a LONG time - practically 4 years! During that time, having "first time" Filmation characters fill out Collector's Choice isn't such a bad thing.
    This exactly.

Are there Russian bots in this thread?

That's actually not accurate. There was a separate question that asked that. Overall, the majority still preferred having "first time" character in CC with detail matching the MOTUC line.
    I was commenting on the poll that was referenced. If another separate question gave a more specific result then I can't argue with that.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

I agree, but as far as limitations, there is literally hundreds of characters available. Collector's Choice has become a line for the truly diehard fans. The characters that fill a sub are going to be obscure choices from a variety of media. That is the nature of the sub. It's truly a "fan service" subscription.

I can understand if something like "Wrap Trap" or "Fangor" doesn't sell as well as "Filmation Sorceress" or Filmation Mer-Man". BUT, that's what makes CC so awesome! It gives the fans a chance to get characters like that which we never thought would be possible. Keeping it going, even if it's only 4 to 8 figures a year would make me happy. I love it. Sure, they probably won't sell as much as CG, but the Super7 motto is, "No one made the toys we wanted. So we made it ourselves". Collector's Choice is a perfect medium for them to do JUST THAT, by providing characters like Kittrina, Lady Slither, Garn, Hoove, Admiral Scurvy, Josh, Master Sebrian, Joya, Gamemaster, Prince Dakon, Aquarus, Shezar, Negator, Kex Queen, King Taurius, NA Sorceress, Ileena, Gray, Nocturna, Sharella, Quick-Flik, King Miro, Queen Zal, Bruar, Spinwit, Crimson Fury, False Face, the Meteorbs, Evil Robot, Red Beast, Crystoll, Scrollos, Slave Girl, Songster, Queen Andreeno, Staghorn, General Tataran, Drissi, Damon, Melog, Grot, Melaktha, Gladiator....it goes on and on.

You can make the argument that most of these characters would not sell well with the general public. Well...no duh. The Collector's Choice line is not meant to appeal to a general audience. It's a "collector's" line and is the ultimate sub for fan service. Keeping it going is an exciting thing for these collector's. It's like our own personal Star War's Cantina, if you get what I mean.
    I do totally get what you mean but there are limitations as what you might call obscure could also fall into being irrelevant for collectors and I will say that most of the stuff you listed is irrelevant...at least to me. They may not be to to others of course. It all well and good to have a large list of possible figures but S7 still need a minimum order to be a viable seller. There's only 7 figures there that I personally feel would be viable. I visit other forums and groups and there's a little bit of bubble here as to what collectors want. I know many collectors who have stopped now as they have the figures/characaters they want already. To be honestly I am amazed S7 get the orders in for the latest wave with Karg in sold enough to make the base order.

Last Defender of Trolla Wandering Star's Avatar
    Halfway between Trolla and Eorzea (Salem, MA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianm1225 View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer Yukkers to be a little smaller than the others too since he's a child. Maybe more Kowl's size than Orko's.
    True, that... Hmm. Maybe afterward they could recycle Yukkers' buck for Zoog? Whee...!

Hahaha, never gonna happen, though...
    • HARMONY IS THE KEY LOVE IS THE LAW
    • Who weeps for Trolla? I DO.
    • (This User is Powered By Sarcasm, Autism, Trollan Magic and Just Plain Stubbornness)

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Thanks to MOTUC Mattel required the FILMATION rights. They didn´t have them and were´t interested in them. So thanks to those fans degra likes to criticizes we get FILMATION versions.

We pathed the way so that FILMATION fans can get what the want but why should we who still appreciate MOTUC be tossed aside now.

There should´t be a we and them just fans. And that´s what those two lines are for and POWER-Con is the place to celebrate and be happy.
    I need to ask. Why the constant capitalisation of Filmation?

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    I need to ask. Why the constant capitalisation of Filmation?
    Oh, the answer is super simple. Because they started it:

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    I love this CG line. I'm really looking forward to get these new figures. Club Grayskull is the reason I came back to this game. I'm having a great time. I hope the quality of this line improves so we all get alone and enjoy this all together the way we are supposed to.

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjjer View Post
    You need a forklift to move molds around

"Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I never notice Marvel Legend collectors fighting like this.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

I do totally get what you mean but there are limitations as what you might call obscure could also fall into being irrelevant for collectors and I will say that most of the stuff you listed is irrelevant...at least to me. They may not be to to others of course. It all well and good to have a large list of possible figures but S7 still need a minimum order to be a viable seller. There's only 7 figures there that I personally feel would be viable. I visit other forums and groups and there's a little bit of bubble here as to what collectors want. I know many collectors who have stopped now as they have the figures/characters they want already. To be honestly I am amazed S7 get the orders in for the latest wave with Karg in sold enough to make the base order.
    This is my greatest concern, how do we keep enough fans buying the CC waves. Clearly Super7 are going to need be very strategic in prioritising figures based off the polls to balance greater and lesser fan demanded figures. And I suspect making some Filmation figures in CC that will fit in standing alongside the CG style figures could be an important element of that planning matrix. I suspect this is where Hawke comes in - she is not a direct CG style figure as she has Classics style feathers and hair, but she is close enough CG no one would notice (then again, I think Fangman, Batros, Shokoti, Adora, Scorpia and Masque all look perfectly at home beside the CG figures so what do I know?). And she helped sell the CC wave which brought us Quakke. The real issue I had with the Hawke CC selection was the realisation a 200x style Hawke now most likely off the cards, which is a pity in my view.

I suspect we will need get used to Filmation figures in CC with less sculpting details added to outfits, but hopefully not at cost of overly cartoony faces and where figures demand it, such as Kittrina and Hunga, fur and feather details should preferably remain in keeping with the general CC ascetic.

I would have thought based on comments most fans could live with this.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Oh, the answer is super simple. Because they started it:

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pu...ilmation_8.jpg
    Ah got ya.

FILMATION

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    Ah got ya.

FILMATION
    Oh no... Please don't start that back up again.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Actually, the anniversary they are commemorating is the 10th Anniversary of Classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    They are celebrating both the 10th anniversary of Classics AND the 35th anniversary of the cartoon at this year's con.
    That's why the exclusive choices outside of Dre-Elle and Montork rub many (myself included) the wrong way.
    I understand disappointment when a reveal doesn't qualify for your most wanted list. I understand disappointment when a reveal doesn't qualify for your collection at all. I've been there myself with last year's Power-Con exclusives. Although I loved the Terroar, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp 3-pack, the Minicomics 3 pack just wasn't for me, but at no point did I begrudge the Minicomic collectors their moment! And I certainly didn't consider anyone trying to "rub me up the wrong way"!

I also don't remember the Club Grayskull fans crying foul play after last year's reveals (Although, I could be wrong). CC fans had 2x 3-packs, while CG fans had zero! Does this year not balance things out? I'm sure Super7 and Val will be revealing some TOP CC figures for Power-Con 2019!

Because the understanding is that NA is the last faction to not get all of their characters from their vintage collection in Classics.
    When based solely on toy lines - you could be right (although I'm sure 200X is still missing a Slime Pit Bone Warrior, and POP had a few variants, but all characters have been represented at least once). But my point is this - MOTUC is not based solely on vintage toy lines. It's based on a wide and varied range of different source materials. Filmation, Jetlag, MYP, '87 movie, Vintage Minicomics, MOTUC Minicomics, Concept Artwork, Prototypes, UK MOTU Comics, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Ladybird Books, Golden Books, German Audio Series, Create-a-Character Competitons... (even Robot Chicken!!!) alongside the vintage toylines. Many of which could also consider their factions to be left incomplete. In some cases, yet to be started!

Needing at least a dozen characters still, doing one figure per subscription will amount to at least six years until it's completed, and the next Collector's Choice series doesn't even include a New Adventures character. It will be a very disturbing trend if the next couple of series don't include a New Adventures character either.
    NA fans have also been lucky enough to see Mara and Crita in toy form for the first time, and let's not forget unproduced prototype Darius. I myself, love the NA figures, and would love to see the factions completed, but I would also love to see many other factions completed too, and in order to cater for everyone, the waves need to be inspired by mixed sources - something, I believe Super7 is doing well! I'm sure we will see more NA characters soon.

Quakke may not have been a big seller, so it's not like Val will have them at Power-Con.
    When did Super7 say Quakke wasn't a big seller? I've heard nothing but praise for him since his reveal.

Has Val said he won't do NA characters for PC? It's the Jetlag series and NA toyline's 30th anniversaries coming up in 2 years... I'm sure it will be marked with some NA reveals... You ready for Power-Con Exclusive Sagitar 2020?
    Last edited by Stagnataur; April 1, 2018 at 08:24pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMarc View Post
    I never notice Marvel Legend collectors fighting like this.
    Well, MotU is more important.