Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2072

Thread: Power-Con returning in 2018 - August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    There are a few other fans who aren't keen on flying. If it's something you can attempt, I recommend staying up all night so yo're exhausted, then down a dose of Dramamine an hour before your flight so you hopefully just fall asleep on the plane.
    I have been told this by others as well. I am thinking of a train some day. Making a scenic trip through the country and ending at power con. Something I will shoot for in the near future.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I have been told this by others as well. I am thinking of a train some day. Making a scenic trip through the country and ending at power con. Something I will shoot for in the near future.
    That sounds like a lot of fun, actually. Maybe next year I'll fly to your side of the country to try that.

Are these figures going to be on sale at the Super 7 store later???

Quote Originally Posted by Falcama View Post
    Are these figures going to be on sale at the Super 7 store later???
    They weren't in previous years for the Power-Con exclusives. In theory, these should be exclusive to the show and Power-Con selling them.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I just placed my order for two weekend passes, two of each figure, two cans of slime MOTUSCLES, and three of the four shirts!

They weren't in previous years for the Power-Con exclusives. In theory, these should be exclusive to the show and Power-Con selling them.
    Oh ok. Thanks for the information about it pal...

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I just placed my order for two weekend passes, two of each figure, two cans of slime MOTUSCLES, and three of the four shirts!
    Hot diggity! Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Falcama View Post
    Oh ok. Thanks for the information about it pal...
    You are very welcome!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Put in an order for two of the Montork/Dre-Elle sets for myself and a friend here in Australia.

Just something to note, going through the Non-Attendee and Other Countries section, even when Australia is selected as the country, the state section would only allow US states to be entered. I just left it blank and put my city and state in the city field.

Shipping address seems ok on the receipt, so I imagine there's no issues here? Just a limitation of the Purplepass system?

I recently placed an order for Montork and Dre-Elle. I wish they where apart of the Classics line but having them come out in the first place i'm happy with. Orko needs his crew by his side. Also this is my very first purchase of the Club Grayskull Filmation line.

LONG LIVE MOTU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    Shipping address seems ok on the receipt, so I imagine there's no issues here? Just a limitation of the Purplepass system?
    Yeah, just a limitation. The receipts never show the questionnaire info.
    So since the shipping question is such a thing, that's why the shipping address you entered does not appear on the receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by ralgonzo26 View Post
    Also this is my very first purchase of the Club Grayskull Filmation line.
    Awesome!!

Heroic Warrior
    Val, sorry if this has been answered. I just ordered my figures, non attendee. I chose the option that my shipping address is different than my billing address and entered my shipping address into the field provided. When I confirmed the order the receipt showed my billing address as the shipping address. Is that correctable? Is there anyway to go back and edit it?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhick View Post
    Val, sorry if this has been answered. I just ordered my figures, non attendee. I chose the option that my shipping address is different than my billing address and entered my shipping address into the field provided. When I confirmed the order the receipt showed my billing address as the shipping address. Is that correctable? Is there anyway to go back and edit it?
    Please see the FAQ on the site.

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    Bought my weekend pass and exclusives this morning—Looking forward to another great Power-Con!
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Wait is today the last day to order? Damn, came around so quickly.
    I haven't been paid so can't grab them sadly. Not up on BBTS either, so I guess I will have to miss out.

Edit: I see the site says Sunday. There's an article on The Fwoosh today saying the last day is today.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

The Fwoosh fixed the end date. Just an innocent mistake. We all do the same from time to time.

Sorry for any confusion, my good man!

- - - Updated - - -

Brandon Sopinsky, figure and packaging designer on Mattel's Masters of the Universe Classics line for both Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull, will be attending Power-Con this August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California! Tickets and exclusive are on sale now.
    Click here for more info!

Totally Dyslexic
    The Fwoosh fixed the end date. Just an innocent mistake. We all do the same from time to time.

Sorry for any confusion, my good man!

- - - Updated - - -

Brandon Sopinsky, figure and packaging designer on Mattel's Masters of the Universe Classics line for both Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull, will be attending Power-Con this August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California! Tickets and exclusive are on sale now.
    Click here for more info!
    Okay, now i´m really jealous! Every since he made that Mara and Peekablue video back in the Mattycollectors days he was my hero and i just rewatched that video in his honor. From those 9000 something views 8000 or so must have been me
    Last edited by Niki; May 11, 2018 at 04:17pm.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Brandon Sopinsky, the very one who officially presented the Motuc Snake Mountain to Motu fandom. I would not be surprised if he had some interesting details to share after (big speculation of course!) S7 told us a month earlier that the playset got the green light and that a kickstarter was planned a couple of months later ... Can't wait to solve this mystery!
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Sorry if this has been asked already, but can European fans get these via Germany? I only want the Trollans and it's coming to over 80 usd. Add in customs fees and they're just too expensive to import from America. If we can buy from Germany that'd be a lot better.
    Filmation style means Filmation stye!

Quote Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but can European fans get these via Germany? I only want the Trollans and it's coming to over 80 usd. Add in customs fees and they're just too expensive to import from America. If we can buy from Germany that'd be a lot better.
    Sure thing! Anyone can order from the German distributor (Grayskull Con) if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
    Here are the infos for ordering via Grayskull-Con: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...59724657382792
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Alright! Got my weekend pass and the three exclusivefigutes ordered!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    Alright! Got my weekend pass and the three exclusivefigutes ordered!
    Awesome! Thanks to you and everyone else who has bought tickets and/or exclusives.

I keep waiting for a nice drop in price in airline tickets, but they keep going up instead. I've been checking almost every day for the past 2 months. Maybe, I should have bought earlier.

I already bought my attendee tickets and Muscles for Power-Con. I'll probably place my order for the figures today or tomorrow as a non-attendee. Hopefully, having one order as an attendee and one as a nonattendee doesn't mess anything up. The airlines don't tend to treat my luggage nicely.

I've skimmed through the last 10 pages of this thread and read the FAQ on the Power Con site and can't find an answer...

Is it possible to add more figures to your Non Attendee order after you already placed your order? A friend has asked me if I can add him a Montork/Dree-Elle set so he can combine shipping with mine.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Is it possible to add more figures to your Non Attendee order after you already placed your order? A friend has asked me if I can add him a Montork/Dree-Elle set so he can combine shipping with mine.
    It's not an option this year. Sorry!