Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2072

Thread: Power-Con returning in 2018 - August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Great news my friend, maybe another Filmation exclusive figure for CC or CG ? That would be awesome if that could be Kittrina or Colonel Blast !
    It will be awesome BUT they have to then make it available to us non-visitors

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Now I know - she's Madame Razz!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Did anybody see the post by Super7 stating that they will be revealing OTHER PowerCon exclusives today? Something that they haven't sold at any other event, something brand new - and it is now the Club Grayskull exclusives. What on earth could that be? We'll find out today. I hope that if it is anything Classics related that those of us who can't attend will at least be able to preorder it the way they did with Prince Adam.
    Exciting huh?!
    If this is a figure then there are nothing less than 3 possibilities for me:

1/ He-Ro & Eldor (vintage prototypes)
    2/ Club Grayskull Adora (She-ra is coming, He-Man's real identity is soon to be completed with CG Adam at the corner)
    3/ Collector's Choice Spirit (fans were complaining for not having a proper rendition of him + Classics Adora wouldn't object in any way!).
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    It will be awesome BUT they have to then make it available to us non-visitors
    Sure they have to !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Exciting huh?!

2/ Club Grayskull Adora (She-ra is coming, He-Man's real identity is soon to be completed with CG Adam at the corner)
    3/ Collector's Choice Spirit (fans were complaining for not having a proper rendition of him + Classics Adora wouldn't object in any way!).
    Good suggestions ! I guess we will find out soon. But your Adora idea looks like good imo
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Exciting huh?!

All fantastic ideas! If they were to sell a He-Ro & Eldor 2pack exclusive then I will be ok with that. I know everybody would want them, but they're coming as singles later so as long as we can get them still one way or another I will be all down for it.
    HOWEVER - if they were to do option 2 and 3 (which I LOVEEEEEE!!!!!) then please please please make them available to the rest of the world too. Pretty please with a pink bow on top of it.

I will be really shocked if the additional Super7 Power Con exclusive(s?) is/are Classics related. My guess is maybe an "Epic Battles" style pack-out of He-Ro and Eldor 5.5" figures, or something Reaction related. We'll find out today, though, which is exciting!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Just saw the exclusives - some Reaction Figures. Great selection. But I am delighted it isn't Classics. Phew! Dodged a bullet there...

Just saw the exclusives - some Reaction Figures. Great selection. But I am delighted it isn't Classics. Phew! Dodged a bullet there...
    Where did you see the news at?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Where did you see the news at?
    On their Instagram page.

Power Con Exclusive Reaction figures:
    Mini Comic Red Beast Man
    Camo Khan
    Anti Eternia He-Man (on English card)
    The Goddess
    Mini Comic Stratos (flesh colored)
    Stratos Blue Wings / Red Harness
    Stratos Blue Beard with red wings / blue harness

Also they eluded to having some stock of some sort of their "latest releases".....not sure if this might be 5.5" figures, Classics, or something else?
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    On their Instagram page.

Power Con Exclusive Reaction figures:
    Mini Comic Red Beast Man
    Camo Khan
    Anti Eternia He-Man (on English card)
    The Goddess
    Mini Comic Stratos (flesh colored)
    Stratos Blue Wings / Red Harness
    Stratos Blue Beard with red wings / blue harness

Also they eluded to having some stock of some sort of their "latest releases".....not sure if this might be 5.5" figures, Classics, or something else?
    I think they referred to the She-Ra/Hordak 2-pack and "perhaps" some Laughing Prince Adams...

Heroic Warrior
    that sucks for me since I am oonly interested in Classics...

I think they referred to the She-Ra/Hordak 2-pack and "perhaps" some Laughing Prince Adams...
    Cool, I would be happy to get an extra Prince Adam at the Con!

Heroic Warrior
    Seems like a missed opportunity to make the announcement so close to the show
    I don't really collect the reaction line but will probably buy a set for myself
    I only have the sdcc Hordak/She-Ra and Scareglow

Kylie (and Teela) and I are very excited about the surprise of these repaint Reactions! Hoping we can get all the ones we want!

OK, it's time for a FIFTH teaser image for those guessing on what Kylie's costume is for the contest! (As before, I'll put them ALL here together):
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Have fun with the continued guessing! We're excited to show it off, AND even moreso just to see you all and geek out together again over He-Man and She-Ra in JUST A FEW DAYS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Kylie (and Teela) and I are very excited about the surprise of these repaint Reactions! Hoping we can get all the ones we want!

OK, it's time for a FIFTH teaser image for those guessing on what Kylie's costume is for the contest! (As before, I'll put them ALL here together):

Have fun with the continued guessing! We're excited to show it off, AND even moreso just to see you all and geek out together again over He-Man and She-Ra in JUST A FEW DAYS!!!!!!
    Flutterina?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

See you guys this weekend!
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    See you guys this weekend!
    Yes --can't wait! Finished the kids' costumes today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Entrapta? Glimmer? Tell us this: which series is she from?

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    I'll definitely be picking up those reaction figures at the show. Also, I know it's unlikely since these are going to be made to order (thus probably haven't been made yet). But I'm hoping they have some of those rugs available as I'd rather pick one up at Power-Con instead of having it ship.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Cool!!! Your daughter wanted to go as NA's SASSY-meets-Savage SPACE MUTANT Witch.... CRITA !!!!!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by invisibleboy View Post
    Cool!!! Your daughter wanted to go as NA's SASSY-meets-Savage SPACE MUTANT Witch.... CRITA !!!!!
    Yes I think so too now. I realized after I asked which series it was from that it could include NA too! And yes it has all the references of Crita!

Yes I think so too now. I realized after I asked which series it was from that it could include NA too! And yes it has all the references of Crita!
    Well, last year, Kevin's other daughter came as Mara, so it would be fitting if Kylie came as Crita!

Kylie and I have been loving the fun of everyone guessing! Yay! Thanks guys! Time for one LAST teaser, because we leave for LA very early in the morning! Can't wait to see you all! AND to show off her costume and see everyone else's!!!

For a fun additional reminder, Kylie actually went as TONGUE LASHOR a couple years back (and even won Honorable Mention)... here's a pic to jog the memory for THAT one:
    IMG_1551.jpg

And now, here's the final clue (with all the others) for your guessing enjoyment!
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

We'll be at the Torrance Marriott as of about noon tomorrow (Thursday)...... find us and say Hello! SO EXCITED! See you He-friends in just a bit!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Kevin my friend, your inbox is full so you need to clear some old messages so I can reply to your previous message. Freaking geeking out that this weekend is almost here! Going to be another epic time!

- - - Updated - - -

My guess for her costume is crita. I see the pink and purple. Can't wait to find out what she is dressing up as! Hope you are dressing up as well!

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    I know there's no exclusive print set this year but are any of the guests planning to bring their own art for sale? I believe there were a few last year as well and I have someone going this year (unfortunately that's not me but) that might be willing to pick them up. Just need to know what I'm asking for

I want to say perfuma
    My top 12....1 Kayo 2 Granitia 3 Lodar 4 Quake 5 Vizar 6 Staghorn 7 Spinwit 8 Lizzor 9 Artilla 10 Hoove 11 Nocturna 12 Drissi