Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 Supercast Episode 6 - figure fixes and more!

Super7 Supercast Episode 6 - figure fixes and more!

Brian Flynn from Super7 is here to give you updates on the current state of all things Masters of the Universe. This video covers updates different brands and products from Super7. But for MOTU fans, we get updates for:
    • Fan feedback and how it's being applied to MOTUC CC & CG 2017 figures - 4:04
    ***Note: estimated shipment date for these figures is late October / early November. It may be a bit later due to the factory and making improvements to the figures.
    • Pre-Order info for MOTUC CC & CG 2018 Wave 1 figures - 6:08
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I can't really comprehend how they can still be making changes to figures that are due to ship in a month?
    Won't they have to be in production, or going into production really soon, to get them out in time?
    I meanI have no idea how long a factory takes to produce a batch of figures but it just seems kinda implausible.

In the Mattel days weren't we always told that it was too late to make changes to figures several months before they were due to ship?

I'll be cautiously optimistic though. Excited to receive them!

Bummer about Paypal for the new pre-order though. I keep my toy funds in my Paypal account and don't like to use my 'real' money to buy figures, as Brian jokes about!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

So PayPal is no longer able to be used so they can speed up the payment process, but the figures are what a year away? Heaven forbid it takes a little longer to get payment still months before release

Why can’t they implement a system like Sideshow does where you pay monthly and the last payment coincides with the release? If there a delay in product your payment is delayed as well.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    I can't really comprehend how they can still be making changes to figures that are due to ship in a month?
    Won't they have to be in production, or going into production really soon, to get them out in time?
    I meanI have no idea how long a factory takes to produce a batch of figures but it just seems kinda implausible.

In the Mattel days weren't we always told that it was too late to make changes to figures several months before they were due to ship?

I'll be cautiously optimistic though. Excited to receive them!
    I am wondering the same but I am confident they will make it right.
    Even if they are saying the shipping will be delayed until January or February, I would rather having perfect figures.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    the factories are closed for the spirit festival which is October 15th, they are still tweaking the figures (as of today per the video) and they will ship out in late October/November hopefully with all the fixes. I guess we will see how it goes

Heroic Warrior
    They should have specified, but I assume they mean shipping from the factory late October/early November. It took a month from when the figures shipped from the factory to when Super 7 started shipping last time.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    They should have specified, but I assume they mean shipping from the factory late October/early November. It took a month from when the figures shipped from the factory to when Super 7 started shipping last time.
    They did say "out the door" which I would take to mean out the door to the customer

Heroic Warrior

Exciting news!

I've placed my pre-orders!

I have a PayPal Mastercard that I can use as a debit/credit card as long as I have funds in my PayPal account, couldn't that technically still be used to pay?
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

OZ_SCOTT, awesome avatar!! I love it!
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    I have a PayPal Mastercard that I can use as a debit/credit card as long as I have funds in my PayPal account, couldn't that technically still be used to pay?
    I was going to suggest that as well. I'm pretty sure you can use those like you would any credit card. I have in the past with my PayPal MasterCard, at least.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Great video! Thank you!!!
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Heroic Warrior
    This was a great update! The change in payment plans seems like a plus to me…I'd rather not have to think about making the other two payments. Just let it happen when it needs to.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Just get me an awesome Filmation Hordak and I'll be happy. I will just need a 200x Evil Lyn and I have all the He-Man figures I need. Anything beyond that is just extra.

A great update. I do enjoy these videos, even though I'm interested in just s small bit of Super 7's offerings.

I plan on preordering the CC through them, but I might see who wants to be my "Santa" for it.

I'm passing on the toon line, though I might grab Sorceress and Teela at some point.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Ill buy a CC set, but I cant add a Filmation Sorceress, that cannot be fixed??
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -SCROLLOS -EVIL ROBOT -STRIDOR -METEORBS

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

I always get such a kick out of watching Brian's little antics as he discusses new products and updates. Seems like a rather friendly guy. It's good to see that they are acknowledging our concerns about the figures. That tells me that they are listening. Of course, the proof will be when we have the figures in hand so we'll see. I don't necessarily mind if there's a little extra wait if it means better quality action figures. The one thing I didn't fully understand was why PayPal was dropped in favor of Partial.ly. ?? There wasn't any problems last time when I paid via PayPal. Perhaps Val or someone else can shed a little more light on this.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Video seems to be a bit misleading. So changes are still being made and these are set to ship potentially at the end of THIS month? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from everything we've ever heard about the production process that's not even possible correct?

Heroic Warrior
    I'll gladly wait for better engineered figures. I have faith :-)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    Ill buy a CC set, but I cant add a Filmation Sorceress, that cannot be fixed??
    No. You can only order extras from the set of four you pre-order, you can't buy singles from the other set unless you also pre-order it.

Although Org Member Shecky is helping those who want singles from either set so try contacting him via PM
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Video seems to be a bit misleading. So changes are still being made and these are set to ship potentially at the end of THIS month? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from everything we've ever heard about the production process that's not even possible correct?
    The proof will be in the pudding (aka when the figures actually ship and we have them in hand), but Super 7 is a much smaller company and they are using a different factory than Mattel, their process is probably much more agile. At the Mattel factory, you probably have queue with all the other toys (Barbie, Hot Wheels, Max Steel, etc) that need to be produced to meet certain deadlines, so it's not just possible to make changes outside of a certain "window" of time without significantly delaying the figures.

IF we truly see figures start to ship in late Oct. or early Nov., then I am going to have to say that the products shown at PowerCon were just about final. There is no way to fix the crotch and plastic problems in just four or five weeks...

Also, still no single figure orders?? No PayPal?? Ludicrous shipping costs?? C'mon Super7, don't take advantage of our love of MOTU... it ain't right! You are making it harder and harder for fans to order directly from you!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Super7 really needs to negotiate a better shipping price with the USPS either that or go with FedEx. At least with FedEx I might only be paying $18.00 to $20.00 shipping cost instead of the $41.00 shipping cost it quoted me.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Super7 really needs to negotiate a better shipping price with the USPS either that or go with FedEx. At least with FedEx I might only be paying $18.00 to $20.00 shipping cost instead of the $41.00 shipping cost it quoted me.
    FedEx would mean never ordering from them again for me. Had two packages snatched off my porch a few months back (lived there for over 20 years with no problem), so I have everything sent to the PO Box I had to get. FedEx ground does not deliver to PO Boxes, and they provide NO options for the recipient like picking up at a FedEx office (like UPS does) unless the sender requests it to be done (at a fee, I believe). The only option you usually have as a recipient is asking them to put it in a particular place when they deliver it, and they ignored that request the last time I had a package from them.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    FedEx would mean never ordering from them again for me. Had two packages snatched off my porch a few months back (lived there for over 20 years with no problem), so I have everything sent to the PO Box I had to get. FedEx ground does not deliver to PO Boxes, and they provide NO options for the recipient like picking up at a FedEx office (like UPS does) unless the sender requests it to be done (at a fee, I believe). The only option you usually have as a recipient is asking them to put it in a particular place when they deliver it, and they ignored that request the last time I had a package from them.
    I'm not sure what distinction there is between FedEx's different offerings, but I have had packages held at FedEx locations instead of being delivered to my house many times. After I receive a shipping notice, I go on to FedEx and Customize the Delivery and choose to have it held at a FedEx store. I know it is not always an option, though.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor