Thread: Hello from Australia

Hello from Australia

Hello everyone! Long-time He-Man fan here. Been on Org on and off since about 98'. Currently hoping to create a He-Man / MOTU room (WIP). Have been fighting cancer this year, which has been indescribable. Excited to see MOTU future with Super7 post Matty. Look forward to engaging in threads!
    Last edited by GoatmanSays; October 8, 2017 at 05:13am.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, GoatmanSays!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

So sorry to hear about your fight with cancer, we at the Org all wish you the best. As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

From the land downunda, how interesting! hope you feel better in fighting that cancer, it's a worse killer of humanity than war.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Welcome, my man! Best of luck in your fight against cancer.

Thanks for the welcome dedset13, HarryCanyon and Dorrmann!

It was a shock at 35 to hear that I had advanced cancer, but I'm fighting this to win no matter what!

MOTU is an excellent distraction. Even after all these years it's a fictional universe that is so easy to immerse yourself in and forget about everything else.

Oh man.

BUT, to hear you are fighting it to win is awesome! How goes your treatment so far, and how far advanced is/was it, if I may ask?
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Oh man.

BUT, to hear you are fighting it to win is awesome! How goes your treatment so far, and how far advanced is/was it, if I may ask?
    It's a stage 3/4. I haven't actually had a confirmation on the exact stage, but the chemo is working. Had my seventh session today. Cheers.

Hey Goatman - welcome! A fellow Australian here, who only recently starting posting after lurking for some time. It's lotsa fun.

And best wishes in your fight against that damned disease, too. YOU have the POWERRRRRR!

12198772.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by alcala66 View Post
    Hey Goatman - welcome! A fellow Australian here, who only recently starting posting after lurking for some time. It's lotsa fun.

And best wishes in your fight against that damned disease, too. YOU have the POWERRRRRR!

12198772.jpg
    Love that image of He-Man! Thanks for the welcome A fellow Aussie! Where do you hail from?

I love most of the Mastersverse. Love the figures, filmation, mini comics, 87' movie, 200x. Not so much the NA cartoon (although the updated 4H Classics takes on NA figures have been fantastic!) or the recent comic reboot, but every spinoff has it's fans and anything that has helped He-Man stay in the public consciousness is a very good thing. Still holding out hope for a new cartoon, movie or live action tv series at some point. But enough media out there to fill the void...for now

Quote Originally Posted by GoatmanSays View Post
    Hello everyone! Long-time He-Man fan here. Been on Org on and off since about 98'. Currently hoping to create a He-Man / MOTU room (WIP). Have been fighting cancer this year, which has been indescribable. Excited to see MOTU future with Super7 post Matty. Look forward to engaging in threads!
    Wishing you all my strength, Goatman!

Is your WIP, a character after your user name?

You have taken the first step to true power.

Now... answer me this, Master of the Universe, who is your favorite character?

Prime Enchantress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Welcome to the boards! Have fun and enjoy your time here on the .org!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Wishing you all my strength, Goatman!

Is your WIP, a character after your user name?

You have taken the first step to true power.

Now... answer me this, Master of the Universe, who is your favorite character?
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome and well wishes

Fav has to be He-Man. But also quite fond of Goatman (hence the username).

What about yourself? Who is your favorite character?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Grayskull View Post
    Welcome to the boards! Have fun and enjoy your time here on the .org!
    Thank you

Welcome from one fellow Aussie to another! Best wishes as you overcome your illness.