Thread: Krrylak in MOTUC

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar

Krrylak in MOTUC

Krrylak, known as the Evil Demon Of the Thousand Dimensions, was a UK Comics character that would add a new ruthless looking monster bad guy to the mix. According to his bio, Krrylak is "most evil demon of the Thousand Dimensions. His strength came from a gemstone that is able to absorb the power of his enemies."

Who would like to see the Krrylak in Classics?

Krrylak.jpg

Krrylak1.jpg

Krrylak2.jpg

Krrylak3.jpg

OOOOOOH!!! I SOOO want that guy.. he looks awesome!!! Bring on more Evil characters!!! Id buy this guy in a hot sec!
    Halloween is not just a holiday.. its a way of life!

Interesting, but with only four figure slots per wave of Collectors choice there are more demanded characters that need to be made like kittrina, Melaktha, Hunga, Kothos, Miro, 200x sorceress, Inpector Darkney, Admiral scervy etc.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    I like him. I think I'd prefer to see the similar blue demon from The Ordeal of Man-E-Faces! first though.

There are some really good demon characters in the DC Comics from the 80s too. But the glorm still tops my list of MOTU demons - way above the rest.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

I'm all in for cool villains!

Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    What a pleasant surprise!... at last, a thread dedicated to another very interesting character
    (that i thought i was the only one to yearn about ... so thanks for highlihting the fact that, i'm
    not, apparently. Lol).

How cool this satanic looking creature would be?!
    Yes, the rendition would be fantastic, for sure, they (4H) lOooove
    making monsters of all kinds, plus, he'd be the first eloquent demon
    to appear in the brand, at least if one sees it with a more universal perception.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Looks like Krampus.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Looks like Krampus.
    I thought the same.
    Either way I still voted for him. He looks really cool!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like Krampus.
    That's the first thing I thought too when I saw the images!
    Still though…he'd be fun to add to the lineup.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I had this issue of the comic as a child and I've always liked this character. He has a cool demonic look and I'm sure a figure of him done by the 4hm would look amazing.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Of course. I would hope that we will get at least 1 UK comic character, aside from Scrollos. My personal preference is Crimson Fury, but I would love Krrylak!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    which is the correct color? blue or green?
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

I want the green version! He's totally Krampus-y and MOTU needs him (or at least I do).

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Interesting, but with only four figure slots per wave of Collectors choice there are more demanded characters that need to be made like kittrina, Melaktha, Hunga, Kothos, Miro, 200x sorceress, Inpector Darkney, Admiral scervy etc.
    Agreed. I know I'm in the minority, but I'm not big on his design either.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Krampus.
    Hahaha! Which is why I don't want him.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I'll wait to see a toy style design. Until then, meh. As always open to everything, would buy it, I'm sure. Not aware of him.

Heroic Warrior
    I would give any thing to get this character in my collection

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    I decided It was about time to move forward with this very old project
    so here here is: Krrylak made by the talented Orsogranito!

It took a little more than 2 months to make this a reality, but I really liked collaborating with him,
    he's a very nice person, and each and every making are infused by his own passion for Motuc.

As we notice on the few arts made available (see above), it's very complicated to
    take a direction when it comes to colors with this guy;
    so I have opted for with some green / turquoise for the fur.
    The belt (and bracelets that I chose to keep in place) got some vibrant gold
    instead of the pale yellow that he wears on.
    The lion cloth went dark blue just like it seems to be (see the art when he's coming out from the dimension) but might as well be a nod to the color of the character occasionaly turning as is depending where he is. The stone of the ring stands pretty sober, I though it was the best choice to offer a greater diversity of colors to a character that lacks the rainbow syndrome .
    The horns have litterally turned ivory, I didn't want mess with what I consider being the key of this figure's potential. Hopefully you guys will like it. 1540154509-44453476-189945675262869-3467205778119589888-n.jpg1540154632-44398797-1874722152597406-5225256095622103040-n.jpg
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; October 21, 2018 at 05:51pm.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    I decided It was about time to move forward with this very old project
    so here here is: Krrylak made by the talented Orsogranito!

It took a little more than 2 months to make this a reality, but I really liked collaborating with him,
    he's a very nice person, and each and every making are infused by his own passion for Motuc.

The horns have litterally turned ivory, I didn't want mess with what I consider being the key of this figure's potential. Hopefully you guys will like it. 1540154509-44453476-189945675262869-3467205778119589888-n.jpg1540154632-44398797-1874722152597406-5225256095622103040-n.jpg
    This figure looks awesome! Great job!

I remember my Granddad taking me to my local newsagents to pick up the UK comic every Saturday. I never missed an issue. I remember this guy very well and I'm really pleased to see him translated so perfectly into plastic form! Amazing work!
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I love him. Totally want him in the line!
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    He looks awesome! good job
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

I'd love this figure in the line. Great design!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,