Thread: Ceril in Motuc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ceril in Motuc

Ceril is an ally of He-man, in the 3 part dc comic which includes Damon and Tarrak. He lives in the Vine Jungle with his Tribe, and uses a sword in Battle. I have long suspected that Ceril was the leader of the tribe that Oolar came from in the beginning of He man and the power sword. I made a custom of him using an Oolar loin with bracer forearms and furry loots, Zodak buck, and a custom head. Such an easy character to make and you could even give him a Oo-lar spear .
    ceril1.jpg
    ceril sword.jpg
    ceril sword 2.jpg

No Sorry Not interested in such an obscure character, Not when there are so many more popular characters still yet to be made and only 4 character slots per Collectors Choice wave.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

He is a tough choice. He would be interesting to get, however I would want him as a Master if some sort, not just bff of Oo-Larr.
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Heroic Warrior
    No thank u. Too obscure.

Heroic Warrior
    This character is a must-have for me, along with Tarrak, Damon and Crusher.

I found out about the DC comics relatively recently, courtesy of the posters in the pre-Filmation thread. The comics are from the same era as the early minicomics and almost as important for MOTU lore.

I think the hypothesis about Ceril's connection to He-Man's tribe is pretty solid but, even if it isn't, it's certainly a theme that retrofits nicely.

And here's another idea: Could Tarrak be the court magician whose performance is cut short in The Magic Stealer! minicomic?
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    This character is a must-have for me, along with Tarrak, Damon and Crusher.

I found out about the DC comics relatively recently, courtesy of the posters in the pre-Filmation thread. The comics are from the same era as the early minicomics and almost as important for MOTU lore.

I think the hypothesis about Ceril's connection to He-Man's tribe is pretty solid but, even if it isn't, it's certainly a theme that retrofits nicely.

And here's another idea: Could Tarrak be the court magician whose performance is cut short in The Magic Stealer! minicomic?
    Certainly possibly, totally forgot about that, agreed that these 3 are musts for me. Who is Crusher, Did i miss a character from those Comics?

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    Curious. What is "relatively recently" in this case for you?
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Hmmmn. Hmmmn.

Hmmmn.... Dont know what to say.

I think he'd make a cool exclusive, since he's so obscure that I imagine only a minority would want to buy him. Package a couple of extra heads to allow for making several tribesmen, load him with a nice accessory selection, and you've got a nice army builder that might help him sell better. I know I'd want a couple!