Thread: Blastar in MOTUC

Blastar in MOTUC

Blastar is like the evil version of Rio Blast, could be a mercenary for Skeletor, or for any evil faction. From the comics he has his 2 side arms and a lasso whip, and even Gbaboks intrepratation melds him with the 200x version of Rioblast.
    blastar.jpg
    blastar1.jpg
    46_blastar_bio_zps4d2c7021.jpg

...Ugh....

I have zero love or interest in Cowboys. Rio Blast gets a past because he was an awesome toy and did NOT have a cowboy Hat. Cannot get behind this guy. Hope they never get around to him. Would still buy one if they made one.

Kinda makes me think of the MOTU version of Tex Hex.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Why keep looking for such obsure characters to be made when we only get 4 collectors choice slots per wave and there are a crap load of far more important and wanted characters yet to be made. N/A, Filmation, 200x, Mini comic etc. there just is no room for such obscure characters and Four Horseman and Super7 are going to offer fan demanded characters not some random cowboy from a comic strip or a caveman from oo-lars tribe. the whole Idea behind Collectors Choice is Fan demanded characters. Maybe years ago under Mattel Scott could have slipped these in as a sub exclusive but there are no more sub exclusives anymore.
    Last edited by mjw41; November 16, 2017 at 09:08am.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Bring on the obscure! Awesome design and potential figure.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Why keep looking for such obsure characters to be made when we only get 4 collectors choice slots per wave and there are a crap load of far more important and wanted characters yet to be made. N/A, Filmation, 200x, Mini comic etc. there just is no room for such obscure characters and Four Horseman and Super7 are going to offer fan demanded characters not some random cowboy from a comic strip or a caveman from oo-lars tribe. the whole Idea behind Collectors Choice is Fan demanded characters. Maybe years ago under Mattel Scott could have slipped these in as a sub exclusive but there are no more sub exclusives anymore.
    I completely agree. We need New Adventures finished, Hunga, Kittrina, Miro, the Twiggets, Dree Elle & Montork, Lady Slither, Negator, Enchantress, Red Knight, Ra-Jar, Bubblor, Three Beast, Major Header, Skeleteen, Red Beast, Great Black Wizard, etc.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Yeah, gotta agree with you. So few slots left for characters like this.

Having said that, I do appreciate Facet finding these obscure characters just out of interests sake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I completely agree. We need New Adventures finished, Hunga, Kittrina, Miro, the Twiggets, Dree Elle & Montork, Lady Slither, Negator, Enchantress, Red Knight, Ra-Jar, Bubblor, Three Beast, Major Header, Skeleteen, Red Beast, Great Black Wizard, etc.
    Yeah, New Adventures is a super high priority right now. MOTUC will feel unfinished without those vintage figures done.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    The characters u mentioned are EXACTLY the characters that i want to come out, and in that relative order. If they were to do 2 solid years of NA , nothing else, I couldnt be happier, then move onto the revenge squad, defenders of Trolla, Son of Heman era, and preternian masters, diaboical snake, etc. I want all that to happen, Being the hopefully thinker i am, i am glad to see this line run for years,but when that well drys up, their are other worthy characters worth mention from other sources, mostly notably foreign media publications, that many people are unaware of, so presenting them to a community of He-man supporters and creating a dicussion about them is not a bad thing, I take a look at our current polls, there are a ton of characters i think would not make good figures, but the characters i feel would make good figures, and counteract some one else like aquarius to merman for example, are worth have a dicussion about. I hope we get this guy at some point, but make no mistake NA to me are the most important to bust out.

Heroic Warrior
    I would give any thing to blaster in my collection so bring him on

I suppose it is all down to choice and preference. I would much rather have this guy in my collection than the bloody twiggets.