Thread: Belinda Carlisle Re-Release - "Runaway Horses" 30TH Anniversary LP & CD Set New Songs

Belinda Carlisle Re-Release - "Runaway Horses" 30TH Anniversary LP & CD Set New Songs

Belinda Carlisle is re-releasing her acclaimed and totally delightful Runaway Horses album to celebrate it's 30TH Anniversary and it will feature three new songs, produced by Gabe Lopez, Both Sides Now, I Need You To Turn To and If You Could Read My Mind. It's a very special 4 LP & CD Limited Edition Box Set. IT'S A MUST-HAVE!

https://twitter.com/belindaofficial
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Kinda tempted by this to get the autograph. Not a vinyl collector. Be nice if there was a CD release also but we already have the 2CD from Edsel which is great and much of this is already on those discs.
    Last edited by Spikor1982; July 20, 2019 at 08:47am.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Belinda Carlisle is re-releasing her acclaimed and totally delightful Runaway Horses album to celebrate it's 30TH Anniversary and it will feature three new songs, produced by Gabe Lopez, Both Sides Now, I Need You To Turn To and If You Could Read My Mind. It's a very special 4 LP & CD Limited Edition Box Set. IT'S A MUST-HAVE!

https://twitter.com/belindaofficial
    Belinda is one of those few artists that I think were better when they went solo. I mean, the Go-Go's were ok, but Belinda definitely took it to the next level with her own stuff (her music and videos helped define the 80's for me for sure).
    Last edited by He-Kal; July 20, 2019 at 05:16pm.

I have heard several of Belinda's songs but aside from hearing of the Go-Gos I don't think I have ever heard any of their songs. Maybe I heard them I would recognise one from the radio.

I have all The Go-Go's albums, and along with Belinda Carlisle's solo albums, I also have Jane Wiedlin's solo albums, Gina Schock's solo album, the album Charlotte Caffey did with Meredith Brooks and Gia Ciambotti as The Graces, and Kathy Valentine's solo album and the albums she did with Dominique Davalos as The Delphines. Yes, I'm definitely a hardcore Go-Go's fan. I also have all of Meredith Brooks' and Gia Ciambotti's solo albums.

I'm also a hardcore fan of The Bangles, along with the band's albums, I have all of Susanna Hoffs' albums and the covers albums she did with Matthew Sweet, I have Debbi Peterson's album she did with Siobhan Maher as Kindred Spirit, Michael Steele's album she did as a member of The Runaways before she became a Bangle, and the albums from all of Vicki Peterson's various bands - The Continental Drifters, The Lamps, Psycho Sisters, and Action Skulls. I also have all of Siobhan Maher's, Susan Cowsill's, Peter Holsapple's, Ray Ganucheau's and Abby Travis' albums since they are affiliated with these bands.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to add that I'm a huge fan of Anna Waronker and Petra Haden who are also affiliated with these bands. I have all their music too, although in Petra's case, I still need to add three of her releases to my collection.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)