Thread: Looking for a good way to blow tons of money, so I decided to start collecting MOTUC!

Looking for a good way to blow tons of money, so I decided to start collecting MOTUC!

Hi guys,
    New collector here. Been a GI Joe and Transformer collector for a long time but unfortunately missed the MOTUC train. Always wanted to start collecting them but was always deterred by the price of figures on the secondary market. Anyways, I just recently landed a really great job with stability, so I decided what the hell. I'm gonna start up a MOTUC collection. So here I am, eager to join the ranks. Thanks for having me!
    Last edited by Zandar07; December 20, 2017 at 02:21am.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Zandar07!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! Congrats on the new job!! The MOTUC line is a lot of fun to collect, so good luck and have fun!! Make sure to keep an eye on the marketplace here and you may find some good deals. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Thanks, Dedset, I appreciate it!

Heroic Warrior
    What a great way to spend all your hard earned cash. You will enjoy it!!! Welcome

Welcome to the forums! And glad to see you jumping into MOTUC! It'll be a bit pricey to get some of those older figures but, IMO, well worth it.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Welcome! I hope you have a great time spending your money. MOTUC is an awesome collection!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys

Prices on the core figs are a bit high, but quite a few are not too too bad, price wise. Now, that Castle Grayskull set...
    Digging the Origins line!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandar07 View Post
    Hi guys,
    New collector here. Been a GI Joe and Transformer collector for a long time but unfortunately missed the MOTUC train. Always wanted to start collecting them but was always deterred by the price of figures on the secondary market. Anyways, I just recently landed a really great job with stability, so I decided what the hell. I'm gonna start up a MOTUC collection. So here I am, eager to join the ranks. Thanks for having me!
    Welcome to He-man.org,
    I wish I had a lot of money to buy toys.

Anyway, good to you see joining
    Happy toy hunting !!