Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 2861

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: October 3, 2022 - Masks of Power Wolf Demon

I love seeing that both colors of 200x Sorceress got recognition. She was always one of my most wanted MYP variants in Classics. Maybe we will get lucky and get the MYP (200x) variants in Masterverse.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Nice thanks
    Oh my the shield image of Sorceress looks like it got some heavy jpg artifacting on it...
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Are we going to get more on the Supreme Arbitor? The new bios mention him a few times and he sounds like a potential Big Bad for the "Reawakening" Season of Classics bios.

Also, will we get bios on the new Classics characters like Beast Lord, Bandwidth, and the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    Are we going to get more on the Supreme Arbitor? The new bios mention him a few times and he sounds like a potential Big Bad for the "Reawakening" Season of Classics bios.

Also, will we get bios on the new Classics characters like Beast Lord, Bandwidth, and the rest?
    I think they are all possibilities, it just depends if they made the cut.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Oh my the shield image of Sorceress looks like it got some heavy jpg artifacting on it...
    yeah that sucks

Heroic Warrior
    Ummm... So is the Supreme Arbitor supposed to be MOTU's version of the Beyonder? Is MOTU headed for Secret Wars?

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm... So is the Supreme Arbitor supposed to be MOTU's version of the Beyonder? Is Mattel headed for Secret Wars?

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    Ummm... So is the Supreme Arbitor supposed to be MOTU's version of the Beyonder? Is MOTU headed for Secret Wars?

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm... So is the Supreme Arbitor supposed to be MOTU's version of the Beyonder? Is Mattel headed for Secret Wars?
    Not to familiar with marvel , only thing we really have on him is this image

- - - Updated - - -

so what do we have today on the bios?

AdultCollector has the bio up for......

Sagitar !

I love the bios and learning more about the canon.

If I can make a suggestion for a future one if its not already made/in the pipeline. Can we get a bio explaining the different color Cosmic/mystic enforcer armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    AdultCollector has the bio up for......

Sagitar !
    ...because You KNOW that those daughters of Adora are going to LOVE them some pony-boys..! [^D
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    A bit weird we got a Classics bio for Sagitar, my top_most-wanted action figure that never came to be I suppose the bio exists because the figure was originally planned for the 2016's lineup. Sad.
    Wish list of Masterverse figures: Panthor, Sagitar, Red Beast, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    A bit weird we got a Classics bio for Sagitar, my top_most-wanted action figure that never came to be I suppose the bio exists because the figure was originally planned for the 2016's lineup. Sad.
    I agree... this one stings a bit.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Very cool to see references to the stories in the past media again. In Sagitar's bio that would be the New Adventures cartoon of course. His battles with Staghorn and Quakke, as well as the mention of the Juggernaut weapon!

I would like to see these characters released in MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    Very cool to see references to the stories in the past media again. In Sagitar's bio that would be the New Adventures cartoon of course. His battles with Staghorn and Quakke, as well as the mention of the Juggernaut weapon!

I would like to see these characters released in MOTUC.
    Yeah this Bio largery draws from the Jetlag cartoon, which i think is great , especially the reference to Bequita and General Nifil. Cant place the Juggernaut weapon though, gonna ask penny about it, or olesker. I got to Start to Children of MOTUC, they just keep Popping out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    ...because You KNOW that those daughters of Adora are going to LOVE them some pony-boys..! [^D
    theres a visual that came to mind that , but we are not going there!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kinghsss456 View Post
    I love the bios and learning more about the canon.

If I can make a suggestion for a future one if its not already made/in the pipeline. Can we get a bio explaining the different color Cosmic/mystic enforcer armor.
    I agree, Although all we really have is red for most, the pink armor in the weapons pack, and Apokiriefa from the multiverse comic in Blue

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    He totally was. Mattel's plan for 2016 (before quitting and giving the license to Super7) was:
    - Ra-Jar
    - Skeleteen
    - Songster (sub-exclusive figure)
    - Major Header
    - Hans Hammer-Holder
    - Sagitar (oversized Holiday figure)
    - Prince Keldor/Prince Randor 2-pack (SDCC exclusive)
    - Goddess 2.0 (SDCC/Power-Con exclusive)

Really makes me wish they'd hung on for just one more year.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    He totally was. Mattel's plan for 2016 (before quitting and giving the license to Super7) was:
    - Ra-Jar
    - Skeleteen
    - Major Header
    - Hans Hammer-Holder

Sigh, me too.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    - Ra-Jar
    - Skeleteen
    - Major Header
    - Hans Hammer-Holder

That was going to be pure gold, *sigh*
    Wish list of Masterverse figures: Panthor, Sagitar, Red Beast, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

- Ra-Jar
    - Skeleteen
    - Major Header
    - Hans Hammer-Holder

Oops, also Lady Slither.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Oops, also Lady Slither.
    Can you imagine how long it may take to even see one of these names appearing withing the Masterverse line ?
    This is major inconvenient when restarting a brand like this one all over again. Pfffft ...!
    THIS ONE MAKES YOU WANNA DANCE "Behind The Mask" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6LeebIUKMo
    More info here: https://www.youtube.com/c/GlenLaroch...lightPromotion

... Cant place the Juggernaut weapon though, gonna ask penny about it, or olesker. ...
    Watch the New Adventures of He-Man cartoon episode 'Juggernaut'. (It should be Season 1 Episode 19). If you haven't seen it, I will not spoil the whole plot here but the description is (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3478924/):

"Adam helps Hydron and Flipshot rescue a young alien girl named Vadora, who has lost her home and parents to the evil mutants. Werban becomes her guardian, but all is not as it seems."

It is a really good episode. I remember it because it is bit scary. Definitely watch it!

Oops, also Lady Slither.
    Injury, meet Insult. LOL

Apperciate it Sabertooth, i have watched the whole season but forgot this one

- - - Updated - - -

who do we have today

- - - Updated - - -

intreasting looking forward to looking up who nextorr and veraron are. I know castle talok in on the eternia or preeternia map, gotta check. And king elden was in the Sceptar of Power bio, I believe he was the first king they called out in the king miro episode from a lineage standpoint.

Apperciate it Sabertooth, i have watched the whole season but forgot this one

- - - Updated - - -

who do we have today

- - - Updated - - -

intreasting looking forward to looking up who nextorr and veraron are. I know castle talok in on the eternia or preeternia map, gotta check. And king elden was in the Sceptar of Power bio, I believe he was the first king they called out in the king miro episode from a lineage standpoint.
    https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...er-01_full.jpg
    Do we have a visual for King Elden?

Most interesting from a story point is that this bio goes the furthest into the future of the established lore. Until now, the Re-Awakening had been where the story currently stood, but here we see that She-Ra managed to bring about a "lasting peace" over the entire planet. So it's done then - the grand MOTU tale is complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Do we have a visual for King Elden?

Most interesting from a story point is that this bio goes the furthest into the future of the established lore. Until now, the Re-Awakening had been where the story currently stood, but here we see that She-Ra managed to bring about a "lasting peace" over the entire planet. So it's done then - the grand MOTU tale is complete!
    In that filmation episode with king miro i believe there is a portrait of King Elden , and james eatock noted it on his blog, but i really should rewatch it for myself to verify that.

- - - Updated - - -

So here is Nextorr, a frog like court magican that possessed prince adam, intreasting, the other character, Vesaron, i could not find. Hopefully Penny or Eric can shed some light on this character. Update Penny informed me Vesaron is a new character they created, she talked about the hierocracy of earl, in regards to king and prince. he is after duke and viceroy.

- - - Updated - - -

In that filmation episode with king miro i believe there is a portrait of King Elden , and james eatock noted it on his blog, but i really should rewatch it for myself to verify that.

- - - Updated - - -

So here is Nextorr, a frog like court magican that possessed prince adam, intreasting, the other character, Vesaron, i could not find. Hopefully Penny or Eric can shed some light on this character. Update Penny informed me Vesaron is a new character they created, she talked about the hierocracy of earl, in regards to king and prince. he is after duke and viceroy.
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...6&d=1661258369
    So who is it today

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...6&d=1661258369

- - - Updated - - -

So who is it today
    Are we not getting today
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; August 24, 2022 at 10:26am.

Yi-i-iipe!!

While my mind is SEETHING with questions, the absolute BEST part of this startling Bio for The Staff of Despair is the pairing of the words:

"kept her scepter".

LOL Keep up the amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Yi-i-iipe!!

While my mind is SEETHING with questions, the absolute BEST part of this startling Bio for The Staff of Despair is the pairing of the words:

"kept her scepter".

LOL Keep up the amazing work!
    I’m loving this bio, I love we finally get another cosmic warrior and we get more in horde lord and queen quintessa. Hope and honor, all just great. Keep it up guys