Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 1903

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: February 24th - Kronis

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    In the UK She-Ra Comic Books, the Whisps are little outer space light creatures who gave She-Ra her Starburst cape and gear. The new information that Stala evidently had a hand in this seems like a fallacy, seeing as The Star Sisters would still have been imprisoned within the Crystal Caverns on SkyDancer Mountain when all this occurred. But this being Masters Classics story canon, and not the original She-Ra story, the timelines might line up differently. :^)

She was a proposed new villain character for the original She-Ra Toy line, whose existence came to light in the watershed fan interactions with Mattel at Power-Con 2017! The info linking her to The Volcano Magus (a German Audio Play exclusive character) is new, which would make Amber (Volcana's also-proposed concept heroic heat-themed twin sister) The Magus' aunt! I believe that this Bio marks Volcana's first appearance in any story canon anywhere. Welcome, Volcana! [^D
    very awesome bio so happy to see it. really like that they tied name like Volcana and volcano mangus to her bio. awesome job guys

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Sweet! So now we know the names of at least two of the guards from the Eternian Palace Guards two-pack -- Havanar (the cat head) and Rubeusss (the snake head).
    Awesome, Had not even thought of that. Hope that is the intended inference. I'm excited to have (semi) official names for them, since they are in my collection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    I love this bio because of the mention of the 2 non-human guards. I always use my guards displayed with those heads. I remember we asked TG who that snake men guard was, and I think the answer was something like he was a guard affected by the serpent ring, or something like that, and then I discarded that answer because I liked to think of him as a guard from some reptile species differnet from Snake Men... and now it is confirmed! Thank you!
    I just mentioned "They are in my collection" but I just remembered reading your comment; No, they are not. I converted a spare Kronis head to have a Gar Guard and painted an extra "Black guy" head to be, well frankly I consider him "hispanic" so I do not actually use the other two. Now with this bio someday I may get a 3rd set to use them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Yep, it's the same Robert "the Traitor". The last name "Cassius" is inspired by the name of the Roman senator and general who was one of the leading instigators in the plot to assassinate Julius Caesar.
    Awesome, thank you for the confirmation. I was assuming it was the black guard head because of Cassius Clay.

To that point like some here I always kinda thought maybe it was intended to be Clamp Champ, as I recall his being a guard at some point intimated somewhere. However it does not look particularly like him, like at all. So he has been just a rando guard to me till now though I totally agree he could may as well be Clamp.

Could anyone confirm if he has been assigned as anyone by any source?
    Last edited by baronterror; January 24, 2020 at 04:18pm.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Could anyone confirm if he has been assigned as anyone by any source?
    I don’t recall that guard version being given an official name.

Fans might have given some fan name to him but can’t recall anything right now.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Penny new question for you:

When you say you can only write bios for characters that have figures does that mean just MOTUC? Or does that cover ALL the lines from the 80's forward?
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Penny new question for you:

When you say you can only write bios for characters that have figures does that mean just MOTUC? Or does that cover ALL the lines from the 80's forward?
    Only for MOTUC, but that includes characters, vehicles, weapons, beasts, artifacts, playsets, etc. If it was physically released in the MOTU Classics line, and it didn't get its own bio, then it was on the table.

Hopefully, Mattel will bring Classics back or allow Super7 to continue it. Some very cool stuff was planned for the original wave 3, and for wave 4 too.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; January 26, 2020 at 08:28pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Only for MOTUC, but that includes characters, vehicles, weapons, beasts, artifacts, playsets, etc. If it was physically released in the MOTU Classics line, and it didn't get its own bio, then it was on the table.

Hopefully, Mattel will bring Classics back or allow Super7 to continue it. Some very cool stuff was planned for the original wave 3, and for wave 4 too.
    What's the reasoning behind the limitations imposed?

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I'm actually not entirely sure.
    Val? Eric? Do you guys remember?
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; January 26, 2020 at 08:40pm.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Val? Eric? Do you guys remember?
    This is an intercompany matter. The bottom line is it is what it is, and we should all be grateful Mattel allows us to have more Classics bios.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    I can just imagine...and its probably quite easy to figure out what they were gonna be just looking at the MOTUC polls, who was made and who was left to make.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Looking forward to this one. Bring it on

January 27th, 2019 bio reveal:
    Battle Ram

And if you don't own it yet, be sure to click here to order your copy of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Character Guide and World Compendium from Dark Horse. Learn more about items mentioned in these bios, and much more.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Very cool format for this bio. I like lizard man is part of this. Zavala’s Rex I’m interested to see if he is the in dark horse encyclopedia.

Well! Better late (Me!) than never! Happy Masters Monday!

This is an interesting and exciting new aspect for a Bio, can't wait to see where it goes..!

Although if The Battle Ram could talk, I would imagine it might say:

"Bio?!! That was just a random Tuesday! Last Tuesday!!"

LoL
    Last edited by Snake_Man; January 27, 2020 at 01:21pm.
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

If the "War Sled" is part two, I wonder who/what part three is. The Jet Sled, maybe? It doesn't have a bio yet.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I know you can't divulge the information for obvious reasons, but I certainly hope S7 can pick up where they left off .

Oooh, this is a fun one! It will certainly be interesting to add to the Narrative, as it's structurally different from the others we've seen. I'm excited to see the rest of this story.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Very cool format for this bio. I like lizard man is part of this. Zavala’s Rex I’m interested to see if he is the in dark horse encyclopedia.
    Keep reading the Supplementals!
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

I am really digging this bio format. Also, I hope Mattel brings back Classics. There's so much more left to be done!

"Ralph--" (Scratches out Ralph's name) "Danielle, please tell us, no matter HOW much it hurts!"

Kidding, just kidding! I used that quote over in another thread, and it seemed just as pertinent/humorous (?) to include it here. LoL
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    What's a War Sled?
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    What's a War Sled?
    Evil warrior sly sled ( with snake head) came with the battle ram ,sky sled ( heroic warrior) version came with sky high

Oh man, you’re killing me here.

I really dig the storytelling style of this Battle Ram tale.

It's a monster from the FASA MOTU Role-Playing Game.

Evil warrior sly sled ( with snake head) came with the battle ram ,sky sled ( heroic warrior) version came with sky high
    Yep. Also known as a Doom Buggy!

Thanks to those who replied with positive thoughts on the different bio style for these. I was a little worried there would be backlash due to the change from the standard format. Since we were writing so many bios in a row, it was fun to experiment a little bit and mix things up.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

It's a monster from the FASA MOTU Role-Playing Game.

https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...ame01_full.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WB5LJmR.jpg

Yep. Also known as a Doom Buggy!

Thanks to those who replied with positive thoughts on the different bio style for these. I was a little worried there would be backlash due to the change from the standard format. Since we were writing so many bios in a row, it was fun to experiment a little bit and mix things up.
    A role playing game? First I’ve heard of one. Anyone here ever played it?

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome bio and love the experimental format!