Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 2,176 to 2,193 of 2193

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: July 13th - The First Half of the Sword of Power

Wait--! So did Time not pass on The Isle of Tears before The Infinity Wheel got there? Or is that WHY Time doesn't pass on The Isle of Tears? Chunks of Miro's/Saryn's/Keldor's checkered history still don't make sense, owing to the bizarre properties of that remote locale, one way or the other...

I probably need to "Keep Reading the Bios!". [^D
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Love that Zilora is trademarked.
    Danielsan52

Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Love that Zilora is trademarked.
    She’s gonna be in MOTU Revalations!

I was just thinking of Fang Man in a random way (as one does :^)) the other day, when Danielle was waxing eloquent about the forthcoming inevitable Conclusion of Masters Mondays. <:^( For absolutely NO good reason, I was pining to the likelihood that his Taser-powered slingshot would be one of the MULTITUDE of random groovy accessories that might not (most likely WON'T) get a Bio nod before we go... [^D

Man, I miss the old days when I used to be able to post pics here. I probably (maybe?) wouldn't have lost track of "Swapped Colors Stratos" if I were still doing those ridiculous Shield Pyramids weekly... ;^)
    Last edited by Snake_Man; July 6, 2020 at 10:38pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Wait--! So did Time not pass on The Isle of Tears before The Infinity Wheel got there? Or is that WHY Time doesn't pass on The Isle of Tears? Chunks of Miro's/Saryn's/Keldor's checkered history still don't make sense, owing to the bizarre properties of that remote locale, one way or the other...

I probably need to "Keep Reading the Bios!". [^D
    The way I read it, it’s because the wheel of infinity is buried there that time stand still
    On the island, which in my mind is a brilliant tie in. Loved that they tied in fangman and zilora, in this , two great characters, wish Ollo was mentioned, don’t think he has been. It would be be cool if fangman waited out the 5000 years between preternia and Adams time, evolving powers and stepping off the isle sometime to intervene in certain events, maybe growing back his wings, things like that. He would be ******.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    The way I read it, it’s because the wheel of infinity is buried there that time stand still.
    Thank You! That's what I thought was being said, but the phrasing, mentioning twice that it was buried, made It less clear to me. :^)

It IS nice to get an answer as to the WHY of The Isle of Tears' unusual temporal characteristics. That counts as a "Bam!" moment, from across two Bios! If it wasn't for Skeletor's callous discarding of Fang Man, with the eerie Wheel, then there would conceivably (see what I did there? [^D) be no Skeletor to begin with! It's all connected, and even minor players can have important roles to play. Inadvertently.

That said, I state again that an island where time does not pass is no place to raise a child. OR have a working pregnancy, for that matter. Though I can see why Sibylline would want to hang out there. :^)

Also, the phrase "On Preternia" is a usage with which I have issues, but I'll let that go for now. :^)

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    She’s gonna be in MOTU Revalations!
    Are you thinking Illeena?

Nowhere has it been said Zilora would appear in Revelation (no s)
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: July 6th - Wheel of Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Are you thinking Illeena?

Nowhere has it been said Zilora would appear in Revelation (no s)
    Yup, my mistake!

Favorite day of the week

July 13th, 2020 bio reveal:
    The First Half of the Sword of Power

And if you don't own it yet, be sure to click here to order your copy of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Character Guide and World Compendium from Dark Horse. Learn more about items mentioned in these bios, and much more.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Very cool!
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

And if you don't own it yet, be sure to click here to order your copy of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Character Guide and World Compendium from Dark Horse. Learn more about items mentioned in these bios, and much more.
    Excellent bio! I hope we eventually learn Oo-larr's fate.
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Purple Masks of Power Demon 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)
    Wanted in MOTUO: 1) Tri-Klops 2) Dragon Blaster Skeletor

Me too! I hope e we’re don’t have to wait for the follow up to this Bio!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

There are so well thought out. Keep em coming!

Awaiting Kudok Ungol, Vypor, Stretch Neck ....
    Danielsan52

Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Me too! I hope e we’re don’t have to wait for the follow up to this Bio!
    I'm sure we'll get a bio for the 2nd half of the Power Sword next week. I see them doing that the same way they did the bio for the Sky Sled / War Sled / Battle Ram bios, but I could always be wrong. ☺️

As much as I am enamored of The Benevolent Serpent Goddess, we do know that Sharella (Mrs. He-Ro!!! :^D) took the lo-o-ong way around to becoming her acolyte. I am wondering if I am envisioning the cart before the horse (as I often seem to in these instances :^)) in thinking that the decision to give mortally-wounded Sharella a transfusion from Moss Man (? of all "people") was something that Asklepia influenced into happening, or was just a lucky accident that just happened to play to her strengths, as it would seem to the eye of the uninitiated. With serpent goddesses, rarely are things like this left to random chance. ;^)-< <-(forked tongue)

Heroic Warrior
    I find the last line interesting. I find it interesting that Skeletor would know of Oo-Larr. But if one is looking for great power/artifacts you'd dig up every little myth, fable, rumor and tale out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

I like how this explained the difference in the colors of the swords. Also like the bit about Oolar leaving clues behind that skeletor picked up on. I wonder where it was hidden in the dRk hemisphere, beat that gets called out in the other half bio. Wish they used this bio to call out another heman from the past like torak or TG- heman ( aka megaton man), my only nitpick.