Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2805

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: August 8, 2022 - Council Leader Sorceress

This bio raises two questions with me:

1: Does the Star Seed actually fit in the orb holder? I don't have mine handy but I recall the Star Seed being larger than the Orb.

2: Did anybody figure out what Scott wrote on the Orb holder? I know the letters were translated, but what was their meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    This bio raises two questions with me:

1: Does the Star Seed actually fit in the orb holder? I don't have mine handy but I recall the Star Seed being larger than the Orb.

2: Did anybody figure out what Scott wrote on the Orb holder? I know the letters were translated, but what was their meaning?
    1.Starseed.jpg If you watch the episode again it sits in the palm of his hand , just like the orb.

2. That i dont remember, if you go into the MOTUC Index, look under the links of Castle Grayskull and see if its in one of those threads.

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    2. That i dont remember, if you go into the MOTUC Index, look under the links of Castle Grayskull and see if its in one of those threads.
    That has never been revealed. In the old threads I asked couple times about it.

but apparently Toyguru no longer remembers it.
    (Axel doesn’t know what the translated symbols meant. We do have it encoded into letters. Out of which one seems to stand as Ultimate Battle Ground. Ive also asked 4HM and they never knew what it was about…)
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

I wonder who the bio will be today

Not bad I forgot who picklock is?
    Last edited by facet; July 4, 2022 at 11:53am.

Heroic Warrior
    Ugh. That's so dumb, and not in a self-aware way. If they wanted to be funny about how dumb Skeleteen is, they'd say things like "formerly known as Skelechild, he took the name Skeleteen on his thirteenth birthday..." instead of writing backwards goofiness like "sent into the future to be raised by his grandfather" with a straight face.

I guess it never had been established, but I was operating under the impression that Evil-Lyn time-displaced her son to the future, and then showed up to raise him after her "Evil Warrior Goddess" days were behind her? But I guess that having a physically distant immortal father on hand to baby-sit long-term WOULD be a lot easier all around.

In the Earth way of saying things, Malkyn would be Prince Adam's cousin (their fathers are brothers), making him Dare's first cousin once removed. But I've never heard such a relationship stated in Eternian genealogy terms... :^)

And I also have no idea where/if? I have ever heard the name Picklok before...
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Heroic Warrior
    Has everyone who died in the MOTU Classics canon now all brought back to live from the Reawakening? I didn't like that a lot of characters died in Scott's bios, but not sure I like everyone brought back to life either. It's as if there was no stakes in Classics.

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    Has everyone who died in the MOTU Classics canon now all brought back to live from the Reawakening? I didn't like that a lot of characters died in Scott's bios, but not sure I like everyone brought back to life either. It's as if there was no stakes in Classics.
    Well, He-Ro hasn't... >:^/

Wait! In the minicomic, Skeletor was revived by cosmic enforcers after his death on Trolla, and now Keldor was revived again by Evil Lyn??? Was this the time he presented to be nice, betrayed everyone and re-turned himself into Skeletor? I need a Skeletor road map please.

As for the bio..... doesn't really add anything we didn't already know, but I guess we need to expect that now as these weren't written as an expanding storyline, but as a "might get printed one day" bonus for us.

Wait! In the minicomic, Skeletor was revived by cosmic enforcers after his death on Trolla, and now Keldor was revived again by Evil Lyn??? Was this the time he presented to be nice, betrayed everyone and re-turned himself into Skeletor? I need a Skeletor road map please.

As for the bio..... doesn't really add anything we didn't already know, but I guess we need to expect that now as these weren't written as an expanding storyline, but as a "might get printed one day" bonus for us.
    Not unlike any big famous comic book character You might think of, Skeletor has been dead more than once in the course of his continued existence. :^) I'm pretty sure You have the chronology right: Died in his and He-Man's Mini-Comic "Final Battle" (hoo boy!), revived as a shrieking zombie by Despara and the Zodac squad, slain again by Despara following her bout of arena title bouts, then revived as Keldor by Evil-Lyn and her son (inadvertently jump-starting the ReAwakening!), then re-upping as the Evil Lord of Destruction rather shortly thereafter.

Ok so Picklok is not in either compendium, therefore he must be a new character created by either penny or gbabok. Spill the beans guys, who is he, what does he look like?

Ok so Picklok is not in either compendium, therefore he must be a new character created by either penny or gbabok. Spill the beans guys, who is he, what does he look like?
    Hmmmmmm.... The first thing I thought of when I read the name Picklok was "The Lockers" concept sub-line from the Power & Honor Catalog book. I wonder.....

Hmmmmmm.... The first thing I thought of when I read the name Picklok was "The Lockers" concept sub-line from the Power & Honor Catalog book. I wonder.....
    That’s a brilliant idea, makes total sense, my other idea was the concept prince Adam, I feel like he’s looks like this character.
    Also who from Skeleteens new evil warriors sticks it out with him and who sides with skeletor. Hard to determine but i feel like Slob Boar, who used to be Pigboy, sides with Skeletor. The rest, 50/50, except for the imposters (Merman and Trapjaw II) they would be jaded since they are stealing the names of the predecessors and go with Skeleteen to Droom.

411D5169-4D31-4CCB-8EB5-F3E8D7D9B90A.jpg
    52AE871F-687B-48E2-B539-E78ADA08C702.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; July 8, 2022 at 04:45pm.

Quote Originally Posted by MCX-Eternia View Post
    Ugh. That's so dumb, and not in a self-aware way. If they wanted to be funny about how dumb Skeleteen is, they'd say things like "formerly known as Skelechild, he took the name Skeleteen on his thirteenth birthday..." instead of writing backwards goofiness like "sent into the future to be raised by his grandfather" with a straight face.
    That’s not even in the top 15 of goofy MOTU moments. what’s wrong with it anyway? The Faceless One is kind of nebulously immortal, isn’t he?
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.

So... If Despondos-stranded Hordak was able to astral-project and possess the body of Keldor, Why did he use that opportunity to assassinate Queen Amelia, instead of doing whatever it was that he wanted Keldor to do to free him from Despondos?

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    So... If Despondos-stranded Hordak was able to astral-project and possess the body of Keldor, Why did he use that opportunity to assassinate Queen Amelia, instead of doing whatever it was that he wanted Keldor to do to free him from Despondos?
    Total head-canon thing here, but I think Hordak gets power from discord and he plays the long game. So creating discord with the death of the queen is better for him long term than coming right back. He’s arrogant enough to think that Keldor’s going to free him soon enough.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Total head-canon thing here, but I think Hordak gets power from discord and he plays the long game. So creating discord with the death of the queen is better for him long term than coming right back. He’s arrogant enough to think that Keldor’s going to free him soon enough.
    Despondos Hordak has been playing this "long game" for around five thousand years by this point. If there were any possible way to get into the mind and body of a thrall on the other side of that divide, I'd like to think that he would take that opportunity (was this a "one-time" thing? What were the perameters/limits of the possession?) to commit whatever atrocity was needed (I'm imagining a toilet flush lever, but I'm sure it would have been more somber/dignified/arcane) to get to that long-coveted finish line. Instead, Hordak evidently said to himself: "Nah. I'd just as soon stroll into town, and persecute the guy whose legs I'm using to do so EVEN FURTHER, by framing him for a needless murder. He hasn't suffered NEARLY enough yet..."

Who is it gonna be today

- - - Updated - - -

It’s getting late in the day , hope we get something

Heroic Warrior
    Who is it gonna be today

- - - Updated - - -

It’s getting late in the day , hope we get something
    Right! Come on I need my fix.

It's up.....

Overlords of Trolla

As in many cases where the elements of the story become known in random, out-of-sequence intervals, I have once again wound up with a "cart before the horse" phenomenon. :^) I was operating under the impression that Gorpo just turned evil, then Serpentia came along and added to the atrocities with her inspiration/influence. This Bio makes the Evil Snake Goddess the ORIGINAL "Big Bad" of the MoTU: Classics lore...

So is this right in regards to who is who? or are others seeing it different
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Despondos Hordak has been playing this "long game" for around five thousand years by this point. If there were any possible way to get into the mind and body of a thrall on the other side of that divide, I'd like to think that he would take that opportunity (was this a "one-time" thing? What were the perameters/limits of the possession?) to commit whatever atrocity was needed (I'm imagining a toilet flush lever, but I'm sure it would have been more somber/dignified/arcane) to get to that long-coveted finish line. Instead, Hordak evidently said to himself: "Nah. I'd just as soon stroll into town, and persecute the guy whose legs I'm using to do so EVEN FURTHER, by framing him for a needless murder. He hasn't suffered NEARLY enough yet..."
    Well the thing about Hordak is that he’s a jerk.

Was going good, until I read the name "Bildo the architect". Now all I can think of are the elves from Disenchantment!

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Well the thing about Hordak is that he’s a jerk.
    :^) But it's not just about the atrocities. We are all well aware of Hordak's capacity for immense cruelty. I doubt that the murder of Queen Amelia, and the framing of a misguided fool that no one liked anyway for the crime, would crack the top 100 (1,000? 10,000??) of the list of senseless and brutal horrors that Hordak has committed. I am trying to wrap my head around just what the **** was achieved by Hordak possessing the body and mind of his contact on the other side, and then NOT seizing that opportunity to make his physical escape from Despondos a permanent thing. It seems like it would have been horrifically easy, since he essentially WAS Keldor at the time..?!

If that means that I need to "Keep Reading The Bios" for some shred of explanation down the road, for something that makes not a shred of sense to me at this moment, well, I was Reading The Bios anyway...