Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1253

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: July 22nd - Ssssylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Also, the word vendetta is used incorrectly in this bio.
    Eh, works well enough I guess:

"A blood feud, vendetta, faida, beef, clan war, gang war, or private war, is a long-running argument or fight, often between social groups of people, especially families or clans."

Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    Eh, works well enough I guess:

"A blood feud, vendetta, faida, beef, clan war, gang war, or private war, is a long-running argument or fight, often between social groups of people, especially families or clans."
    It should have read: "...opposed the Cosmic Enforcers when their vendetta conflicted with their mission to maintain the cosmic balance and began to threaten many peaceful worlds - including Primus."

...or something along those lines.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Oh, Masters Monday! What wonders will You bestow upon us THIS time?? [^)

Update: I guess I've exceeded my upload threshhold (?), so You will have to imagine my outlandish "List" graphic today. I swapped out "Galactic Protector Snout Spout" for Lord Dactys' Sword of Ke-Dik. Take Care!
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

June 10th, 2019 bio reveal:
    Diamond Ray of Disappearance

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

The backstory was nice, but what I enjoyed was the more in depth explanation of its powers. Interesting that they are called Cosmic Warriors and not Cosmic Enforcers. Is this a different faction from the Cosmic Enforcers?
    I think it is time to explore the mythos beyond the time of SOH, or maybe I will eat a taco, either way I'm good.

Nice! This adds a whole new layer of story to the episode, as well as a now-canon representation of the Nameless Dimension outside of Classics! (Did we have one before this? I can't think of one.)
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; June 10, 2019 at 03:39pm.
    Some remaining WANTS:
    Kittrina (Classics-detailed), Lady Slither, Garth, Master Sebrian, Skeleteen, Kay-La, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, and many more.

While I like the Bio overall......I was so hoping to never hear the phrase "Overlords of Trolla" again . It just seems to Green Lantern and the Guardians from Oa. Was my least favorite thing about Classics cannon.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Quote Originally Posted by He-Ro Eats Soup View Post
    The backstory was nice, but what I enjoyed was the more in depth explanation of its powers. Interesting that they are called Cosmic Warriors and not Cosmic Enforcers. Is this a different faction from the Cosmic Enforcers?
    He-to was a cosmic warrior, strobo is a cosmic enforcer, zodak is a mystic enforcer. Cosmic warriors used the sword of He until He-ro left it on eternia. ( I feel like tug o wArr was a cosmic warrior at one time before he-to, just speculation, at this point we know no other cosmic warriors).

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    He-to was a cosmic warrior, strobo is a cosmic enforcer, zodak is a mystic enforcer. Cosmic warriors used the sword of He until He-ro left it on eternia. ( I feel like tug o wArr was a cosmic warrior at one time before he-to, just speculation, at this point we know no other cosmic warriors).
    I have understood Cosmic Warrior to include anyone empowered by the Sword(s), which would include He-Man and She-Ra as well, right? Unless I misunderstood that somewhere along the way?
    Some remaining WANTS:
    Kittrina (Classics-detailed), Lady Slither, Garth, Master Sebrian, Skeleteen, Kay-La, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, and many more.

That I cannot confirm or deny. My basis for the information is he-ro’s bio.
    He-Ro - Heroic Cosmic Warrior

Given the sword of He by the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension of Trolla, Ro was told to "go forth and combat evil". During one such epic battle, he was infected with a techno-organic virus by Horde Supreme and sent through a vortex to the magic planet of Eternia. Once there, he was healed by Eldor in a mystical pool which absorbed his virus. In gratitude, He-Ro swore to help free Eternia from the Snake Men and Horde invaders. He defended the free people alongside the great King Grayskull, eventually bequeathing his sword to the King upon his heroic death.

Since then in a q & , I asked if there were any other cosmic warriors to TG, he said there were but were never given any names. That’s all that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    While I like the Bio overall......I was so hoping to never hear the phrase "Overlords of Trolla" again . It just seems to Green Lantern and the Guardians from Oa. Was my least favorite thing about Classics cannon.
    Anything that that diminishes the specialness of He-Man, Castle Grayskull, or Eternia gets a from me, and anything related to Trolla fits that criteria.

Still, wrapping the Unnamed One into the cartoon continuity by way of the diamond is pretty cool!

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    Let's add "Sword of He" to that list.

I'm all over the expansion of The Diamond Ray's story (Very cool added info!), but what caught my eye was the TM affixed to the term Viper Lord, a seemingly innocent descriptor for King Hsss. Not quite sure what to make of that..? :^)
    Last edited by Snake_Man; June 10, 2019 at 05:15pm.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    That I cannot confirm or deny. My basis for the information is he-ro’s bio.
    He-Ro - Heroic Cosmic Warrior

Given the sword of He by the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension of Trolla, Ro was told to "go forth and combat evil". During one such epic battle, he was infected with a techno-organic virus by Horde Supreme and sent through a vortex to the magic planet of Eternia. Once there, he was healed by Eldor in a mystical pool which absorbed his virus. In gratitude, He-Ro swore to help free Eternia from the Snake Men and Horde invaders. He defended the free people alongside the great King Grayskull, eventually bequeathing his sword to the King upon his heroic death.

Since then in a q & , I asked if there were any other cosmic warriors to TG, he said there were but were never given any names. That’s all that I know of.
    That's my understanding too. They're two different factions that "report" to the Overlords of Trolla. Intriguing thing is that Overlords have one faction to keep neutrality and a different one to "combat evil". Doesn't make sense to me.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    Man the Trollans just dabble in everything!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm a bit confused.

I thought Gorpo got free only to be k*lled by King He-Man's son. Dare II. Right?

or is that bio just covering the time UP TO Gorpo's imprisonment?

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    June 10th, 2019 bio reveal:
    Diamond Ray of Disappearance

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I'm a bit confused.

I thought Gorpo got free only to be k*lled by King He-Man's son. Dare II. Right?

or is that bio just covering the time UP TO Gorpo's imprisonment?
    This is is time when the unnamed one first gets cast in the nameless dimension. He finally breaks out in the last two mini comics at the time of king He-Man but this is in the start of the universe going way back to before king hiss was sent to Eternia.

Heroic Warrior
    Figured. Thanks.

This is is time when the unnamed one first gets cast in the nameless dimension. He finally breaks out in the last two mini comics at the time of king He-Man but this is in the start of the universe going way back to before king hiss was sent to Eternia.

Heroic Warrior
    I love the idea of a villain being thwarted by an unknowing hero/protagonist. It doesn't happen often, but I think it's hilarious that He-Man stopped a villain without knowing it.
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

Quote Originally Posted by guy-dude View Post
    I love the idea of a villain being thwarted by an unknowing hero/protagonist. It doesn't happen often, but I think it's hilarious that He-Man stopped a villain without knowing it.
    He is Just. That. Good.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

We have been EXTRA spoiled this week, with Four Power-Con Exclusive Bios, as well as our traditional weekly offering. Good times! :^)

I am out of the "posting images" business, I guess, but Long Live Masters Monday!

So many bios in such a short amount of time I’m loving it. Can’t wait for one more. Let’s have it Val!

- - - Updated - - -

No reveal today masters Tuesday doesn’t have the same ring to it

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Just got a text from Val. He asked me to post that he won't be able to post the bio tonight, and that Masters Mondays will resume next Monday June 24th.

Since we have the three Power-Con exclusive bios floating around now, I guess those can count for this week's bio reveals.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

So many bios in such a short amount of time I’m loving it. Can’t wait for one more. Let’s have it Val!

- - - Updated - - -

No reveal today masters Tuesday doesn’t have the same ring to it
    Worst. Monday. Ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Just got a text from Val. He asked me to post that he won't be able to post the bio tonight, and that Masters Mondays will resume next Monday June 24th.

Since we have the three Power-Con exclusive bios floating around now, I guess those can count for this week's bio reveals.
    Tell Val that Skeletor disapproves.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post

That certainly works for me. No sense in getting me TOO spoiled. [^D

THREE Power-Con Bios, not Four. Not sure how I managed that goof.

Thanks so much for the groovy update, Danielle.