Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1233

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: July 15th - The Sword of Grayskull

Is the Supreme Arbitor a new big bad??

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Does any of this explain the difference in his footwear?? [^)

I'm envisioning "The Assassination of Zodac":
    Zodac is just hanging out in his spare time, minding his own Cosmic business, doing what off-duty Enforcers do.
    Suddenly! A huge explosion of Blazing Laser Fire! ZAP!! ZAP!! ZAP!!! POWW!!!!
    When the smoke clears, all that remains is a pair of charred, smoking, utterly destroyed THREE-TOED BOOTS.
    These were the entirety of his remains, and what the authorities eventually buried, with full honors.
    Well, there you go! You answered your own question!

Three-toed boots were totally IN during the early days of the Enforcer scene. All the cool kids were wearing them, but everyone knows they are way out of style now, man. Zodac, being oldschool, clung onto the three-toed-boot look for as long as he could, but he finally had to let go when the Elite Eleven came for him. That's the REAL reason the Supreme Arbitor wanted him out of the picture. Zodac's the real deal, man. The Supreme Poser couldn't deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man
    Did these corrupt Enforcers head-count every one who was ReAwakened? I'd hate to think that they were going to vaporize all of Levitan (?!?!?), I wouldn't have thought that many had been affected...!
    It wasn't only famous folks who were resurrected by the Reawakening. Think big picture - scores of peasants, farmers, villagers, royals, and other folks from all over planet Eternia came back when the barrier to the afterlife was torn away. Levitan was only the most prominent and highly-populated place targeted by the Enforcers. They vaporized a few smaller places before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    interesting bio but please tell me Levitha is not one of these "Elite Eleven"
    We didn't identify each member of the Elite Eleven by name. That might be something we explore someday, but I kind of like the idea that we don't know anything about them other than the fact that they are scary and deadly.

Levitha and Karsack (and Zanthor) clearly took part in one of the "secret atrocities" as seen at the end of MOTUC minicomic #5. However, Zanthor eventually comes to see that the Supreme Arbitor is bonkers, and joins up with Zodac's forces to counter him. It's possible that Karsack and Levitha do too, but we haven't gotten to that. We do have some definite ideas about the future of the Cosmic Enforcers, but I don't know if we'll ever get the chance to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction
    Also I've really been hoping the Sorceress (Teela'Na) would be one of those brought back by the Reawakening. I think most of us can agree killing her off was a big mistake and this is the chance to correct it -even if she does not take the position back from Teela let her live!
    Well, there are still over 70 bios left.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Wow so many great things about this Bio. Yes this is the picture that i was thinking about, but it is fan fiction,but there was an official one from the MVC comics
    Yep! Nailed it. That's the image we were thinking about. Eric did an awesome design of the Supreme Arbitor inspired by the imperious-looking Enforcer in this panel. He came up with a really cool idea for his helmet, and character, which I thought was very fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidor View Post
    Old photo and the sword has since been updated to a much better one, but you get the idea.
    That is really awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Is the Supreme Arbitor a new big bad??
    Yep!
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; June 25, 2019 at 12:49pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I hope that the Sharella/Teela Cobra Armor gets a bio because all of these are fantastic!
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    This new bio for Zodac is the most exciting bio I have read in some time, because I love Enforcers faction so much, now having Zodac confirmed to be alive, new "renegade" enforcers around, being one of them a major villain... THIS IS AWESOME!
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

I want an Axel drawing of the Supreme Arbitor!!!

Whoaaa....plot twist!!!! (Cue the music: da, da, don, dooooonnnn)
    Great add to the motuc continum! Turns out Zodac didnt go out with a whimper after all, lol.
    Totally dig it — thanks to the writer(s)! Wow!
    Last edited by Rainman; June 25, 2019 at 07:57pm.

Great bio, and a plot twist worthy of a 1980s nighttime soap!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    Wait! what?!

I just figured. Assumed (yes. I know what assuming does). that only the MOTU characters came back. Thought the spell was aimed at them.

But then again I don't fully know or understand the spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    It wasn't only famous folks who were resurrected by the Reawakening. Think big picture - scores of peasants, farmers, villagers, royals, and other folks from all over planet Eternia came back when the barrier to the afterlife was torn away. Levitan was only the most prominent and highly-populated place targeted by the Enforcers. They vaporized a few smaller places before that.

Superb work on these bios, as always! There have been some absolute corkers in this latest run, and this one in particular ticks every box! This is the Zodac we know and love, and it's awesome to know he's back on side! Wonderful work Penny and Gbagok, keep them coming!!!
    An insatiable hunger for Hunga!
    Twiggets & Widgets & Garth, Oh my!!
    Articulated Cringer & Catra in Cat form would be Pawsome, too!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Any chance on giving a bio to the Staff and shield of Ka or the Snake Men staffs?

Why do 4 of them share the same staff? What's the significance?

Also Teela's snake armour. What is the story there?

Now You've got me wondering: I am assuming (You and Me BOTH, midor! [^D) that when someone is ReAwakened, what killed them is undone by magic (I am thinking specifically of Mer-Man, who was decapitated in battle. You don't just come back to life without something like that being "fixed", right?). How would that work for someone who died of "natural causes" (probably not a huge number of that kind of death on the tallies on Eternia, but SOME must have happened :^))?? If someone who simply died of old age were to ReAwaken, how would that work??

I am also contemplating how far back something as weird and vast as The ReAwakening would go??

I know that Delora got her beloved spouse Stratos back-- will King Miro be as lucky?? I was hoping for a revived Zodac to name his assassin-- could Queen Amelia (in a similar fashion) put the truth to her bizarre and unexplained murder?

Are we getting He-Ro back???!!! [=) = = = <-(Tears of Joy)

As always, a LOT to think about...
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Heroic Warrior
    So who all did come back in the reawakening? Named characters at least...
    Here's what I'm selling:
    200x and Classics
    DC, Marvel, Indiana Jones, Kreon

And here's what I am looking for:
    MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by lightsyder View Post
    So who all did come back in the reawakening? Named characters at least...
    As far as I can discern, the only confirmed, Named, Characters to return to life in the ReAwakening are

1. Keldor (The reason the spell was cast in the first place, using Skeletor's corpse, The Havoc Staff, and a pool of Saryn's blood!)

and

2. Stratos (cited in the emotionally transcendant Bio for his former widow, Delora.)

But the Bio Card for "Ultimates" Skeletor relates that "many deceased Eternian Heroes and Villains" (italics mine) came back to life, and goes on to confirm that "several 'reawakened' Heroic Warriors" (ditto!) were back in business following the arcane event.

So who do we know that have died in the Masters of The Universe Classics canon up to this point?

King Randor
    The Sorceress
    Man-At-Arms
    Mer-Man
    Hordak
    NOT Zodac!!
    Queen Amelia
    Flogg
    Horde Prime
    The Unnamed One
    King Grayskull
    He-Ro (PREternian types from 5,000 years ago generally get a pass here, but there are plenty of ancient warriors from this period still active in modern day)

I know I'm forgetting some, possibly a Lot??

These are all as-yet unconfirmed candidates for The ReAwakening... :^)

Sorry I'm not too much help here... :^j

Heroic Warrior
    Very helpful! Thanks!
    Here's what I'm selling:
    200x and Classics
    DC, Marvel, Indiana Jones, Kreon

And here's what I am looking for:
    MOTUC

Clawful whiplash king hiss

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Fearless Photog’s bio reveals that he defeated Clawful and Whiplash. There is no official published content that says either one of them were killed, however.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

So, so cool. I knew I wasn't dead. Great work Penny!

I didn't cite King Hsss or any of The Snake Men (SSSqueeze and Snake Face confirmed killed in Saurod's Bio), not because they weren't dead, but because they have their own unique "work-around" for being dead. The Snake Men have no need for ReAwakening, because they have the Divine Intervention of a Snake Goddess (or Two :^D) on their side.

Happy July! July 2019 is noteworthy mostly because it has FIVE Masters Mondays in it!

Let's get that show on the Road...! [^D

Masters Monday can’t wait to see who it is this week

- - - Updated - - -

Fearless Photog’s bio reveals that he defeated Clawful and Whiplash. There is no official published content that says either one of them were killed, however.
    Fair statement right there, although we don’t see either of them fighting in the third ubg, which lends itself to thinking what happened to them

- - - Updated - - -

Allright so who is it gonna be

July 1st, 2019 bio reveal:
    Jewelstar

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

You've got to hand it to Shezar-- she forms a plan and sticks to it!

And there are wa-a-ay more eligible females to abduct on Etheria. Or am I just imagining that?? :^)

Shezar and Scurvy.. a match made somewhere Other than Heaven! I wonder how Squall handled her shifting to her natural (delicious??) alien form... :^D

Also, am I correct in thinking that Snout Spout is an HONORARY Ollyphant? He wasn't born that way. I recall him being linked to an Etherian group called "The Hosers" in an unused episode pitch, which would be just as baffling...
    Last edited by Snake_Man; July 1, 2019 at 08:41pm.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Jewelstar
    Great bio! I love seeing more about the Star Sisters.
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Ah yes, that Crystal Light Barrier. So refreshing and low in calories. Available now in strawberry lemonade!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Never been nor wanted to be the biggest She-Ra fan but that was a nice bio.

I'm sorry but "Ollyfonts" makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Jewelstar

For some reason, I was under the impression that Jewelstar was the oldest. Maybe I just thought she looked older than the other two.

Also, I thought Snout Spout was a guy who had an elephant mask attached to him by Horde scientists. But he's an actual elephant man now?

Also METEORBS! Crocobite even gets named! Bonus points for that alone!