Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2091

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: May 25th - Havoc Staff Unbound

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Mask-RaI can't
    This isn't her first reference. Mask-Ra was name-dropped the last time Catra's mask got a Bio... :^)
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    While the mask being the reason atracting The Horde to Etheria is interesting and surprising, it doesn't quite connect with what we have seen so far. I mean, if it was such a valuable item, you would expect Hordak would want it for himself, intead of letting one of his commanders to have it for personal use. Also, I haven't seen that mask so powerful to change the balance of things between The Horde and The Rebellion. Maybe in those ancient days when She-Ra was not around, the mask had more value as an artifact that could turn events in a battle, but in modern Etheria it seems it's almost irrelevant.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Great bio, now we have two ancients Saz and Mask-Ra. Question though, how do the magicats worship Saz if he is a god on eternia? Also I wonder what clawdeen looked like in her “magicat” form? Why would catra transform Clawdeen( seems like a form of punishment) for help to draw catra to Etheria.
    in answer to the question 'how do the Magicats worship Saz', I would assume it is because they are gods of all dimensions as they created all five of them including Despondos and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    in answer to the question 'how do the Magicats worship Saz', I would assume it is because they are gods of all dimensions as they created all five of them including Despondos and Eternia
    Fair point now what is on board today

- - - Updated - - -

So besides the trolls of spike hart the magicats also know where lighthope resides

April 6th, 2020 bio reveal:
    Amulet of Avarice

And if you don't own it yet, be sure to click here to order your copy of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Character Guide and World Compendium from Dark Horse. Learn more about items mentioned in these bios, and much more.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Evil-Lyn will literally NEVER learn! [^D

The less I know about The Horde wielding such power at any time, the better. >:^ /

Heroic Warrior
    This was great bio. Can't remember if there was any mention in previous bios of Lord Masque and Marzi being connected, but since they were originally Filmation characters, I can dig this connection. And nothing felt shoehorned in. Bravo

I never considered it, but Masque and Marzo do make a hell of a team. I love it.

"Ingots of concentrated power left over from the Wave of Creation." Hmm, sounds familiar? I wonder what would happen if one were to fashion a wearable gauntlet that could hold these ingots of concentrated power?

Heroic Warrior
    Hmm. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    April 6th, 2020 bio reveal:
    Amulet of Avarice

And if you don't own it yet, be sure to click here to order your copy of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Character Guide and World Compendium from Dark Horse. Learn more about items mentioned in these bios, and much more.

I dig it!

I really wish wed gotten a Cursed Marzo figures in Classics.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    "Ingots of concentrated power left over from the Wave of Creation." Hmm, sounds familiar? I wonder what would happen if one were to fashion a wearable gauntlet that could hold these ingots of concentrated power?
    That will be one heck of a series of movie that can be tied together to tell one cohesive story.

But it won't work since Robert Downey Jr. playing Man-At-Arms might not be get traction and the late great Stan Lee can never be replaced by anyone to play Standor.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Love this bio, the mention of Sultra having one of these ingots of power is very intreasting, i imagine that is the black pendent that she wears.

I feel like there was a bio that mentioned masque and marzo teaming up or learning from each other (forgot which one). Why did the name change from the Basophil Amulet according to the script from the episode " Mekanecks lament" https://mypheman.blogspot.com/2014/0...os-amulet.html

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Why did the name change from the Basophil Amulet according to the script from the episode " Mekanecks lament" https://mypheman.blogspot.com/2014/0...os-amulet.html
    We were aware of the Basophil Amulet, and that's how it was listed on the old "brainstorming document" list of items we chose from, but I'm not entirely sure why we went with an alternate name for it now. I think there actually was some reason for this, but I can't recall now what it was.

Anyway, perhaps "Basophil Amulet" is the ancient name for it, but modern Eternians came to call it "Amulet of Avarice" as a sort of nickname. Thus, both names are still valid.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; April 7, 2020 at 01:08pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Court Magician
    i really want a bio for Sultra now, pretty please

Whos it gonna be this week

I wonder if Val doesn't realize that today is Monday.

Wait... is today Monday?
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I wonder if Val doesn't realize that today is Monday.

Wait... is today Monday?
    Easter Monday

April 13th, 2020 bio reveal:
    Adam, Prince of Eternia

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Finally... the bio for the Prince Adam accessory that came with Orko

And Finally..! Confirmation of something that we have all kind of suspected all along! There IS some subtle, unmentioned magic going on to keep the suspicious guessing... :^)

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder what face others saw. Perhaps the 200X face? Or maybe one of the Oo-Lar faces?

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    I wonder what face others saw. Perhaps the 200X face? Or maybe one of the Oo-Lar faces?
    Obviously that of the vintage figure, which is rugged AF. Adam is supposed to be what, about 20? The vintage He-Man figure looks mid to late 30's at minimum.

I like this as an explanation for the Vintage head we got in Classics, though I also dig what DC did, showing him as a separate He-Man with a more Oo-Lar-esque origin in the Masters of the Multiverse series.

I know why it was chosen, but it still bothers me that the Power-Con Adam has the Oo-Lar face.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Quite the different look/take on Adam.

Intriguing bio.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    April 13th, 2020 bio reveal:
    Adam, Prince of Eternia