Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1571

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: October 21st - Crucia the Dagger of Agony

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    I would like a Q&A monthly round for our bio writers, to have opportunity to ask questions about the lore. It's ok if answer is "keep reading the bios!", but at least we could throw our questions in hopes that such aspects will be included in one of the bios. For example, I still want to know what are the degrees of MOTU/POP wizards (since it was established that Count Marzo was a 5th degree wizard).
    All gbagok and Penny Dreadful can do is let you know what existing official & licensed sources information came from in these bios.
    But they can't go into details about the how and why any new content was created to stitch anything together (that's intercompany info that has to remain with Mattel and their legal department. That was part of the deal with writing these. If we're lucky, maybe they can talk about it in the distant future.).
    Also, all bios are already written and approved for these Masters Mondays. I don't know if more Masters Mondays bios will be allowed beyond what everyone will be getting for the months to come.
    Sorry!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Hahahah Hahahah that’s great
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    That was hilarious.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post

lmao!
    Thanks so much, guys! I'm so tickled that my senseless ramblings have brought you a smile. Take Care!
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    All gbagok and Penny Dreadful can do is let you know what existing official & licensed sources information came from in these bios.
    But they can't go into details about the how and why any new content was created to stitch anything together (that's intercompany info that has to remain with Mattel and their legal department. That was part of the deal with writing these. If we're lucky, maybe they can talk about it in the distant future.).
    Also, all bios are already written and approved for these Masters Mondays. I don't know if more Masters Mondays bios will be allowed beyond what everyone will be getting for the months to come.
    Sorry!
    Oh, thanks for clarifying. I didn't know these bios were constrained by legal aspects (I should have guessed, though).
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

By now, You probably know the Drill:

MM 5-20.jpg

Happy Masters Monday!! [^D

Wonder what today’s choice will be

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    I wonder if this is the phase where Kowl was seen pecking Imp into unconsciousness...
    There are few things more terrifying than Kowl when he's totally ****** off.

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

https://i.imgur.com/bnXGG1b.jpg
    I hardly EVER think: "Ooh. Poor Imp." Mostly because it's Imp! LoL

But that shot: Wowch! [^D

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

This would be cool to get on a shirt or poster, maybe even a statue. Do you have any pull with those departments at Mattel? If we need to slip somebody a few bucks here and there, then I would not have a problem with that.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

One of my favorite scenes. Wish they'd pursued that rivalry.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

May 20th, 2019 bio reveal:
    Fang

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Fang
    Nice!

And I like the nod to that moment in time when, due to a throwaway comment by ToyGuru to Pixel Dan during a MOTUC walkthrough, Fang was briefly, unofficially known as Pixel.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

One of the things I like about this, you get to know characters who weren't well known originally
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Nice!

And I like the nod to that moment in time when, due to a throwaway comment by ToyGuru to Pixel Dan during a MOTUC walkthrough, Fang was briefly, unofficially known as Pixel.
    Wanted to add:
    - I love the restoration of Khan to the ranks of the Evil Warriors. That's where he debuted and that's where he belongs (IMO).
    - I also love the camaraderie between Khan and Webstor, which hails back to their team-ups in the FILMation cartoon.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    What does it mean "Khan lived to regret this decision"?
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Maybe we'll find out in a different bio/info-card.

Ya can't expect them to just hand out the answers to everything.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Skeletor was a weird boss, he always wanted to hang out after work.
    I think it is time to explore the mythos beyond the time of SOH, or maybe I will eat a taco, either way I'm good.

"Khan" means "Prince". I always wondered whether there was any familiar bond between Kobra K. and King Pythos...

That is some EPIC story-telling there. What's left of my mind is blown at the scope of Kobra Khan's plot to corrupt the Ophidian Ring!

Where does this fit in the timeline?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Thank you so much for posting these! I love the bios. Really cool how stories are woven through these short pieces, hinting at a sprawling epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Where does this fit in the timeline?
    King Hssss, is now ressurected! What! he was already brought back to life once, then destroyed for fun by the unnamed one, then again. But something is not making sense here. Need some bios in perspective here. First Fangor's, After surviving the 2nd UBG, he and lord grasp and others( quick flick, Goldenrod, Streatchhhh Nekkkk, and Vypor(assumed)), they made it to Trolla where they joined forces with Lady slither, after drifting in space for years they finally settled on eternia, during the reign of King heman, but after the 3rd UBG, because neither fangor nor lord grasp are seen fighting in it. Camo Khan was supposed to be in the 3rd UBG but him and a couple others got left out due to wellington forgeting to put them in.
    3ugb 2.jpg
    It would have to be after the Reawakening. Ambrosia Webstor and Camo Khan are both in that pic, and Khan never knew who Lady slither was until her snake lair landed on Eternia, after the 3rd UBG. Skeletor is now Skeletor again, and he has the power to heal him. That last line sounds super eerie though.

What i find strange about this is why would Lord Grasp, in position #2 allow Lady slither to resurrect Hsss, so that he could be demoted to to Number #3, too many head guys here, its like three mini factions (hsss snakemen, slithers revenge squad, and lord grasps group) combining into one, with all of Grasp aspirations to be the head guy going to the way side, id figure he'd side with khan and help him out, hell, they both have claws for hands.

Now according to Plasmars bio

He and Khan hunted each other for years, so this must have been after the 3rd UBG but before Slither got to Eternia.

So Uki i think this is as far in the future as we have gotten, Reawakening has happened, Hsss is ressurected (maybe by the Reawakaning?) him and slither find out about his treachery, and Skeletor Heals him. Fill in any holes if i missed something

Oh and Jatoria, glad that made it into the bio, always wondered what that location on the Subternia map was. Thats not where the Reptons lived in the Filmation Episode " the Cold Zone" didnt they live under the South pole of eternia?
    jatoria.PNG
    Last edited by facet; May 20, 2019 at 11:33pm.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    So Uki i think this is as far in the future as we have gotten, Reawakening has happened, Hsss is ressurected, him and slither find out about his treachery, and Skeletor Heals him. Fill in any holes if i missed something
    Correct. This is probably the one that is the furthest into the timeline, so FAR.

As for the return of King Hiss, there's a hint about that in Vanishing Orko's bio. Based on that, I think it's safe to say that the party referenced there has some involvement/interest in King Hiss being back on the chess board alongside Lady Slither.

There are more bios coming that reference such snakey events, but there's also an important key bio that Eric wrote awhile ago, and which I love, that might or might not see the light of day, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; May 21, 2019 at 12:11am.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Correct. This is probably the one that is the furthest into the timeline, so FAR.

As for the return of King Hiss, there's a hint about that in Vanishing Orko's bio. Based on that, I think it's safe to say that the party referenced there has some involvement/interest in King Hiss being back on the chess board alongside Lady Slither.

There are more bios coming that reference such snakey events, but there's also an important key bio that Eric wrote awhile ago, and which I love, that might or might not see the light of day, unfortunately.
    Ahaha the Snake Goddess, she might have some involvement in all this. Forgot about her! That is unfortunate to here about this bio not making the light of day, the question is why isn't it making the light of day. Is it a future figure of CC that is not making into production, therefore we cant see her bio. Or something else? Mystery abound! I hope something in the snake horde troopers bio tell us something cool from this era. Thanks Penny

Groovy!

I’ll say that characters being resurrected has become a more common trope in MOTUC than Lyn releasing characters from imprisonment, though!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Camo Khan was supposed to be in the 3rd UBG but him and a couple others got left out due to wellington forgeting to put them in.
    Wellinton Alves did not draw the mini-comic #8 with 3rd UBG.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Just now seeing.

WOW!

That is good.

a lot going on there.

Fang