Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: December 9th - Galactic Protector Fisto

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    I wouldn't expect Bio's for Roton or skelcon since there were bios for both on the back of the Rotons box
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    More than five. A lot more than five.
    Woo hoo! *Does cartwheels around the office while co-works raise their eyebrows*

That's great news!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I wouldn't expect Bio's for Roton or skelcon since there were bios for both on the back of the Rotons box
    That makes sense.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

THAT is the best news I've heard all day!! [^)

But now I'm trying to think from where (beyond 2016 Collector's Choice) more Bios will come?

Viva le Masters Monday!!
    Last edited by Snake_Man; June 4, 2018 at 10:45pm.
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Mattel shortened our bios a little bit for the package. These digital ones will be the full, approved bios which I believe have one or two extra sentences apiece. There are some informational tidbits in those extra sentences.

And thanks to everyone for their thoughts and responses to these. We had a blast writing them!
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; June 4, 2018 at 11:24pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    THAT is the best news I've heard all day!! [^)

But now I'm trying to think from where (beyond 2016 Collector's Choice) more Bios will come?

Viva le Masters Monday!!
    That makes it even more exciting, I think! The mystery of whats to come!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Mattel shortened our bios a little bit for the package. These digital ones will be the full, approved bios which I believe have one or two extra sentences apiece. There are some informational tidbits in those extra sentences.

And thanks to everyone for their thoughts and responses to these. We had a blast writing them!
    Cool as! Look forward to 'em!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Coming Soon?? LoL

Weapons Rak Shield.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Coming Soon?? LoL

Weapons Rak Shield.jpg
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Coming Soon?? LoL

Weapons Rak Shield.jpg
    Actually I would like a bio on the Hall of Forbidden Weapons in Castle Grayskull. We saw it in Modulok's minicomic and there was something like it in a few other media. All we know is that it is a hall and that it has Forbidden Weapons. Would like to know more about these weapons too. We know there was a Force Field Projector in there until He-Man broke it. We did see some other stuff hanging on the wall in the background as well.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

Interesting. That has me wondering if they are going to be for characters that have not yet been released, or already released characters, or both.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I always liked Jitsu even though I never owned the original toy but he was a go to toy around a friends house.

These MOTUC bios make me love the character.

Well we still need bios for Cringer and regular Adam, and UK magazine Horde Prime, and kit bash mini-comics Teela, and Imp, and Screeech, and the warrior falcon Zoar (not to be confused by Sorceress-Zoar).
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

We could also use bios for weapons and artifacts such as the Staff of Ka, the Sword of the Ancients, the Ram Stone, the Book of Living Spells, the Staff of Avion, the Serpent’s Ring and the Sword of He (aka the power sword of power ), just to name a few.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    So how many of these bios are left to do now?

Ah! I see! 5!
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Interesting. That has me wondering if they are going to be for characters that have not yet been released, or already released characters, or both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    We could also use bios for weapons and artifacts such as the Staff of Ka, the Sword of the Ancients, the Ram Stone, the Book of Living Spells, the Staff of Avion, the Serpent’s Ring and the Sword of He (aka the power sword of power ), just to name a few.
    Here's one excerpt from the Interview with current MOTUC bio writers.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man.org News
    Were there any bios you wrote that were never released?

Eric: We've mentioned we wrote bios for 2016. They were for figures, vehicles, and more, but I think only the Roton and Skelcon bios were partially included. We also wrote a lot of bios for things that didn't have bios before but were released in the Classics line.

Danielle: I believe there are 23 fully approved, but unreleased (or partially released), bios. Brief summaries of most 2016 bios wound up in the Dark Horse Character Guide & World Compendium because they were supposed to have been released by then. The "bios for things that didn't have them before" are still completely unseen. They include bios for artifacts like the Book of Living Spells and Keldor's Dual Bladed Sword, as well as bios for characters like Imp, Broom, Delora, etc. These bios have all been approved by Mattel, and will be coming in Super7's Masters Mondays bio posts on He-Man.Org.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Ahh, well there we go! I will be very interested in the Imp and Broom bios!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I love the "nightmare" reference in Night Stalker's bio. An early working name (ultimately used in some German media, if I recall) was Knight Mare.
    I'm basically the dad in the old commercials.

Heroic Warrior
    Horsie!

Everyone loves horsies! Who doesn't love a.....sonofa……………..

June 4th, 2018 bio reveal:
    Night Stalker

And be sure to click here and check out all the Guests announced so far for Power-Con this August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California! Get your tickets to the show today.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Horsie!

Everyone loves horsies! Who doesn't love a.....sonofa……………..
    That reference is way past me.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    No reference. Just trying to make a funny.

(my intent was. hey a horsie. oh wait that's one bad mamma jamma of a horse. One that you should stay far away from. the kind nightmares and horror stories are made of.)

That reference is way past me.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm interested to read the bio for Keldors' sword!

So, today should either be Horde Wraith or Tuskador.

I'm having major computer problems that I can't probably fix until Thursday. I had to do a crazy work-around just to get the ReAction news posted, given I'm on the road at the moment.

I've spent 6 hours trying to fix the problem with no resolve and I'm beyond frustrated. So I'll have to wait until I can sit down and do a complete reformat of my computer.

I'll have to push this out to next Monday.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

My Life is RUINED!!!

I demand a refund.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I demand a refund.

You always make me laugh. Without fail.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Since Masters Mondays didn't happen this week, here's something else to terrify you.
    I posted this on my Penny Dreadful Facebook page earlier this week. It's a sneak peek at some of the more sinister snippets from upcoming bios.
    These are from wave 2 Collector's Choice cardback and official Masters Mondays bios, so take hold of your Eternian holy symbol and look...
    if you dare.

Last edited by Penny Dreadful; June 23, 2018 at 03:44pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com