Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1694

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: December 2nd - Point Dread

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Oh thanks again for the kind words. I must admit I doubt I will be able to update it. It was a lot of work for relatively few people who were reading that stuff and it got really complicated when the story expanded past the Ultimate Battleground, the time travel stuff etc.

But I am glad that it did help!
    It certainly did! It can imagine that it was quite the undertaking, but it was appreciated. I even printed it out to use for reference. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Thanks, Penny! I’ve been slowly getting the newer Bios typed and edited into the Narrative Thread. I’d thought with summer vacation, I’d have had more time to do some work on this labor of love, but this has been a crazy, busy break. I’ll try to post an update soon.
    That’s awesome news! Thanks for doing it!
    If it helps at all (and for Wakko too), text versions of all the new bios are usually added to the figure section in the Org archives on a weekly basis:

https://www.he-man.org/collecting/to...tion.php?id=14

Speaking of bios, I hope Power-Con attendees can come to our wacky Saturday night panel this year!...

Saturday August 17
    9:00pm – 9:50pm – The New Bios of Masters of the Universe Classics
    Since 2016, MOTU Classics has seen the continuation of its canon thanks to the efforts of a new team of writers. Come discover what went into tying together and expanding upon a decade’s worth of story.
    Featuring: Danielle Gelehrter, Eric Marshall
    Moderator: Tom Bryski
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I wish I could come to PC; I’ll be back to work soon, and I can’t get away then. (I suppose those kids need their high school educations, right? )

Thanks for telling me the Bios are typed up somewhere! I’ve bookmarked it, and can chip away at editing them into the narrative more easily.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Here We Go Again! :^)
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

I’m hoping for Starla

August 5th, 2019 bio reveal:
    She-Ra, Savior of the Dark Hemisphere

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Can't just end on a happy note, can you? Gotta put in that last menacing stinger.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    August 5th, 2019 bio reveal:
    She-Ra, Savior of the Dark Hemisphere
    Ooooh.

Digging the cliffhanger ending!
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Love that the twin daughters were finally addressed, Honor and Hope. Now we need for axel to draw these to up. Cliff hanger ending is great can’t wait to see what you have in store for us. One question though, what variation of Shera is this a bio for, as everything we recieved this has been for a variant, where as the picture associated with this is of typical Shera. I was thinking that it would be royal captain Shera as she is seen in the 3rd ultimate battle ground but we haven’t had a figure of her so prob not. Can you clarify this?

Wow! what a nice Bio! Love the names of her daughters (twins again) so so much
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    What about Dare?

So... I'm guessing this bio goes with the She-Ra that came packaged with Supergirl?
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    So... I'm guessing this bio goes with the She-Ra that came packaged with Supergirl?
    Ah yes didn’t relieze that’s where the pic is from nice way to expand her story, clever

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    One question though, what variation of Shera is this a bio for, as everything we recieved this has been for a variant, where as the picture associated with this is of typical Shera. I was thinking that it would be royal captain Shera as she is seen in the 3rd ultimate battle ground but we haven’t had a figure of her so prob not. Can you clarify this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Yep, that is correct. It goes with She-Ra from the DC She-Ra/Supergirl 2-pack which, like the other 2-packs, re-used the existing Classics bio. We were able to use those 2-pack MOTUC figures to write "what happened to them next" bios.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    What about Dare?
    Hi Brian! Dare is still around, and has two new baby cousins. He'll show up in other bio adventures as will naughty cousin Skeleteen.

If you're referring to Lou Scheimer's interview revelation about Dare being the biological son of Adora and Sea Hawk, that was his plan for the proposed 1996 He-Ro: Son of He-Man series. However, Scott used Dare's/He-Ro II's parentage as depicted in the 1988 He-Ro Son of He-Man bible. In that particular version, he would have been the biological son of Adam and Teela. Since it was already established in Classics canon that Dare's biological parents are Adam and Teela, we couldn't really ignore that. I mean, I suppose we could have had Teela reveal later that she actually "found the child" and adopted him, but then we'd have to explain how and when this happened, not to mention how and when Adora gave birth to him and why it was never brought up before. Instead, we kept what was already there - Dare as the biological son of Adam and Teela - but were inspired by an old q&a answer and gave Adora and Sea Hawk twins.

Hope this clarifies.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; August 5, 2019 at 04:14pm.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    However, Scott used Dare's/He-Ro II's parentage as depicted in the 1988 He-Ro Son of He-Man bible. In that particular version, he would have been the biological son of Adam and Teela.

I love the idea of the twins, but I’ve never thought Sea Hawk was good enough for She-Ra. That said, this is another great entry!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I love the idea of the twins, but I’ve never thought Sea Hawk was good enough for She-Ra. That said, this is another great entry!
    Agree, I always thought Bow was a better option for her.

I also like better Dare being the biological son of Adam and Teela. By the way, I've always hoped for Skeleteen (we REALLY need a different name for this guy!) to have an evolution and become more a brave leader than a villain.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I have always put Bow and Glimmer together myself

Great bio! Hexcellent work as always
    VBulletin Total Ignore provides improved ignore functionality and removes quoted messages and any post made by an ignored user in a thread.

Information on how to download: https://greasyfork.org/en

The user script itself: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore

"...her true love Sea Hawk..."

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

#TeamBow

"Hope" is really more of a boy's name... [^)
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

#TeamBow
    Bow's too busy being self-involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    "Hope" is really more of a boy's name... [^)
    It's both male and female. But in the USA, it's definitely predominantly feminine.
    Going by the info on Baby Name Hub, since 1880, a total of 6 boys have been given the name Hope while 80,382 girls were named Hope.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Well, we have a variant to explain it.

See: trousers He-Ro II Dare is Adam and Teela’s son but the loincloth He-Ro/Dare is Seahawk and Adora’s third child, He-Ro III, who fights a Skeleteen brought to the future of Posternia by Evil-Lyn, which is populated with character designs Hasbro never produced as figures for vintage MOTU and unused prototype designs for 200x. That’s how this Classics lore stuff works, right?

��

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

#TeamBow

Bow can settle down with Anti-Eternia Despera, Anti-Eternia She-Ra who becomes heroic after the heroic Horde’s Swan Pit purifies her heart.

Heroic Warrior
    I still don't like the rejuvenating. It feels kinda cheap. Also it adds to the "These two have to solve every single problem" theme. Enemies from the past? Still around, youz have to deal with them. Enemies in the future? Sorry, still your problem.
    I also don't really like the names for the twins. "Hope" is fine, but what kind of name is "Honor"? (After looking it up - it's Puritan.)
    Overall I can say that I find many of the "future" bios pretty convoluted. I like Adora leading the Royal Guard and helping the people of the Dark Hemisphere, though.

Heroic Warrior
    Is this bio the farthest into the timeline we've seen so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Capeträger View Post
    what kind of name is "Honor"?
    Yeah, isn't "Honor" a weird name Auntie Teela? I bet Grandpa Randor and great Grandpa Miro will think it's super strange that mommy Adora chose such a bizarre name for me...?

Personally I think Hope and Honor are nice names - one reflecting optimism for the future and one reflecting respect for the past.