Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: November 4th - Cosmic Key

Green skinned witch?

*Looks at Penny's avatar*

Yes!! The vampire who plagued Vikor is an interesting tidbit as well. So looking forward to the bios as much as I am the actual figures .

...well, my life is still RUINED. [^)

But tantalizing and gruesome upcoming Bio highlights are just the thing to help me begin the healing process.

Thanks so much for sharing!

(mutters to self): "Countless nightmares"... "demoniac bird"??
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

"an ancient vampire who once plagued Vikor"

"disfigured priest"

"demoniac bird"

"gelatinous monster from that forsaken realm"

Wow Penny these are Cryptic
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    "an ancient vampire who once plagued Vikor"

"disfigured priest"

"demoniac bird"

"gelatinous monster from that forsaken realm"

Wow Penny these are Cryptic
    Some of these are easier than others :^)

the "disfigured priest" is Sibor, who, after some unfortunate life choices and a run-in with Kartan the Magnificent, would become the undead atrocity known today as Wrap Trap. The snippets "the Netherworld Scroll" and "to awaken the cursed mummy" look as though they may even be part of the same sentence in Wrap Trap's upcoming Bio!

The "gelatinous monster from that forsaken realm" sounds like an overt reference to Sh'Gora! Though I wouldn't dare to speculate in what capacity he/it?? will be getting involved in the MoTUC continuity, all I can say is "It's about time!" :^) I am also anxious to learn how a "green-skinned witch" fits into the mix...

The "ancient vampire" reference eludes me, but the "demoniac bird" could be a call-out to Screeech, who, like other pack-in accessories from Masters Classics' storied past, is slated to receive a Bio on some future Masters Monday...

...I just can't WAIT!! [^D

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    The "ancient vampire" reference eludes me, but the "demoniac bird" could be a call-out to Screeech, who, like other pack-in accessories from Masters Classics' storied past, is slated to receive a Bio on some future Masters Monday...

Prays the vampire reference may be a nod to Lord Tyren and his Lady Valtira.

I would love to see a Screeech to scale with the MOTUC figures the same as the vintage toy - a fearsome giant of a bird that could grasp figures in her (one robotic and one flesh) claws and spirit them away to some dreaded pit of Skeletor's.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    I dared.

Even with just a few words each it's interesting.

Wild guesses. Screech & that witch concept bios and a lot of these could be references.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Since Masters Mondays didn't happen this week, here's something else to terrify you.
    I posted this on my Penny Dreadful Facebook page earlier this week. It's a sneak peek at some of the more sinister snippets from upcoming bios.
    These are from wave 2 Collector's Choice cardback and official Masters Mondays bios, so take hold of your Eternian holy symbol and look...
    if you dare.

http://i.imgur.com/gKuBItD.jpg

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Since Masters Mondays didn't happen this week, here's something else to terrify you.
    I posted this on my Penny Dreadful Facebook page earlier this week. It's a sneak peek at some of the more sinister snippets from upcoming bios.
    These are from wave 2 Collector's Choice cardback and official Masters Mondays bios, so take hold of your Eternian holy symbol and look...
    if you dare.
    Thank you for these teases!

Made a much more exciting week!
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

MM Pyramid.jpg

June 25th, 2018 bio reveal:
    Horde Wraith

And be sure to click here and check out all the Guests announced so far for Power-Con this August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California! Get your tickets to the show today.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

This bio seems to give more tidbits on other characters more than the Horde Wraiths themselves. I like the mention of Shadow Weaver retaining free will, and especially it being due to Castaspella's intervention! Also like the mention of Hordak's original lead witch....who I can only assume to be the concept Horde Witch that Danielle is so fond of .
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Damn, is Sy-klone the only good Gar?
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Actually I would like a bio on the Hall of Forbidden Weapons in Castle Grayskull. We saw it in Modulok's minicomic and there was something like it in a few other media. All we know is that it is a hall and that it has Forbidden Weapons. Would like to know more about these weapons too. We know there was a Force Field Projector in there until He-Man broke it. We did see some other stuff hanging on the wall in the background as well.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    wasnt the hall of forbideen weapons also on the castle grayskull map, where the weapons of the former hemen where hung up.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    This bio seems to give more tidbits on other characters more than the Horde Wraiths themselves. I like the mention of Shadow Weaver retaining free will, and especially it being due to Castaspella's intervention! Also like the mention of Hordak's original lead witch....who I can only assume to be the concept Horde Witch that Danielle is so fond of .
    You are actually right Scott confirmed the green skinned witch was his former lead witch back when he was doing that Q and A after the last 2 mini comics , and Penny asked him about that, here is the link to that post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Green skinned witch?

*Looks at Penny's avatar*

Yes!! The vampire who plagued Vikor is an interesting tidbit as well. So looking forward to the bios as much as I am the actual figures .
    no clue who this vampire could be?
    Last edited by facet; June 25, 2018 at 05:48pm.

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    wasnt the hall of forbideen weapons also on the castle grayskull map, where the weapons of the former hemen where hung up.
    The Hall of Forbidden Weapons was supposed to be a place were ancient artifacts and weapons from around Eternia and around the universe were kept. These were items of great magical or scientific power that were to dangerous to let some villian or fool get a hold of. These were taken from wizards, demons, monsters, aliens, scientists, group, criminals, and others to dangerous to be trusted. These may have even included a few body parts from animals, humans, robots, and/or others. The weapons in the Hall of He-Men was a separate room and most of those weapons probably were regular weapons. Stuff that would qualify:

The Shaping Staff
    The Diamond Ray of Disappearance
    The Spellstone
    The Horn of Evil
    The Time Wheel
    The Orb of The Ancients
    The Force Field Projector from Modulok's Mini comic

These are items that cause zombies, curses, diseases, mind control, mass destruction, messing with time, etc. Basically any object Skeletor or Hordak could use that day to take over Eternia or Etheria until He-Man or She-Ra broke it. This hall has probably had stuff add to it since King Greyskull had the Castle made and since the Council of Wisdom had existed.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Horde Wraith

Is this the first time we get art on the shield what looks like gbagok's illustrations (depiction of Horde Wraith)?
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Evil Master of Mechanisms HordeMonkey's Avatar
    Auckland, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    I do believe Anti-Eternia He-Man was the first, Jukka. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Penny, I wanted to query the timeline of the Horde Wraiths' bio. It's a tad confusing to me. It seems like Castaspella is reeeeeally old if Weaver was turned before Hordak's banishment to Despondos. Or is the "absence" you're referring to not the banishment? Please help...
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    I do believe Anti-Eternia He-Man was the first, Jukka. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Penny, I wanted to query the timeline of the Horde Wraiths' bio. It's a tad confusing to me. It seems like Castaspella is reeeeeally old if Weaver was turned before Hordak's banishment to Despondos. Or is the "absence" you're referring to not the banishment? Please help...
    Shadow Weaver's transformation happened on Etheria after Hordak was already banished to Despondos, according to her MOTUC bio. That wasn't restated to save on the word count. Though as magicians, Castaspella and Shadow Weaver likely are older than they seem.

The "absence" mentioned would be after Hordak left to return to Eternia for the Second Ultimate Battleground.

Also, yes, I had to use my own drawing for Anti-Eternia He-Man since there weren't any vintage renderings of him that I could find. I couldn't find a good one of the Wraith in a timely fashion either. I think Chooblah's bio had one of my drawings as well a long time ago.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I loved that we got an origin to that gem that we saw Hordak use to transform Light Spinner into Shadow Weaver in the She-Ra cartoon! So awesome! Great job on this bio, guys!!!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Evil Master of Mechanisms HordeMonkey's Avatar
    Auckland, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Shadow Weaver's transformation happened on Etheria after Hordak was already banished to Despondos, according to her MOTUC bio. That wasn't restated to save on the word count. Though as magicians, Castaspella and Shadow Weaver likely are older than they seem.

The "absence" mentioned would be after Hordak left to return to Eternia for the Second Ultimate Battleground.

Also, yes, I had to use my own drawing for Anti-Eternia He-Man since there weren't any vintage renderings of him that I could find. I couldn't find a good one of the Wraith in a timely fashion either. I think Chooblah's bio had one of my drawings as well a long time ago.
    Cool, thanks man. That clears it up, haha.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Horde Wraith bio is pretty good connective tissue. I think it is a bit meandering and the timeline does seem confused...but the info is there in other bios to help clean it up. The save on word count makes sense.

I liked it. So they are all Gar? neat.

I love the connection to Shadow Weaver since they were so obviously her "replacement" in the 200x show. Awesome.

I still need a second one.

July 2nd, 2018 bio reveal:
    Tuskador

And don't miss out on Super7's Laughing Prince Adam pre-order for Non-Attendees.
    Click here to join the laughing Prince Adam discussion
    From Super7:

"HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA! When we announced the Laughing Prince Adam 5.5-inch Figure as part of our San Diego Comic-Con exclusives we honestly were not prepared for the avalanche of interest and coverage it received! Because of all the advance love for Laughing Prince Adam we've adjusted his arrival a bit.

As previously announced, Laughing Prince Adam will be available at our Hordak's Lair pop-up event during San Diego Comi-Con. However, for those who cannot attend Comic-Con we are launching a pre-order for Laughing Prince Adam on Monday, July 9th that will close on Sunday, July 22nd. The price is $35 per figure which is the same as it will be in San Diego. A link to the pre-order site will be posted and shared next Monday.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There will NOT be a pick up option for pre-orders at Comic-Con or the Hordak's Lair Pop-Up Event. The figures that are pre-ordered online will be received in October when they are shipped from our factory. The pre-orders will be made to order and the existing Laughing Prince Adam stock will only be available during San Diego Comic-Con for in-person purchases only.

By doing this we hope that everyone who wants to bring Laughing Prince Adam into their lives can do so.

Thanks,
    Team Super7"
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Is it just me, or is Tuskador’s bio sorta....meh?
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Heroic Warrior
    Just now seeing this.

Interesting.

As usual for me more questions than answers.

(I know i keep saying things like that over and over and over but it's the truth.)

Horde Wraith

And be sure to click here and check out all the Guests announced so far for Power-Con this August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California! Get your tickets to the show today.
    - - - Updated - - -

um. ok.

(blah blah filler text)

July 2nd, 2018 bio reveal:
    Tuskador

And don't miss out on Super7's Laughing Prince Adam pre-order for Non-Attendees.
    Click here to join the laughing Prince Adam discussion
    From Super7:

"HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA! When we announced the Laughing Prince Adam 5.5-inch Figure as part of our San Diego Comic-Con exclusives we honestly were not prepared for the avalanche of interest and coverage it received! Because of all the advance love for Laughing Prince Adam we've adjusted his arrival a bit.

As previously announced, Laughing Prince Adam will be available at our Hordak's Lair pop-up event during San Diego Comi-Con. However, for those who cannot attend Comic-Con we are launching a pre-order for Laughing Prince Adam on Monday, July 9th that will close on Sunday, July 22nd. The price is $35 per figure which is the same as it will be in San Diego. A link to the pre-order site will be posted and shared next Monday.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There will NOT be a pick up option for pre-orders at Comic-Con or the Hordak's Lair Pop-Up Event. The figures that are pre-ordered online will be received in October when they are shipped from our factory. The pre-orders will be made to order and the existing Laughing Prince Adam stock will only be available during San Diego Comic-Con for in-person purchases only.

By doing this we hope that everyone who wants to bring Laughing Prince Adam into their lives can do so.

Thanks,
    Team Super7"

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post
    Is it just me, or is Tuskador’s bio sorta....meh?
    Unfortunately, I have to agree. It seems to follow the pattern of the other early NA character bios that stuck mostly to bios that were established for the characters for the original NA toy line. I would have liked to have gotten some tidbits on how or if he was involved in any of the Classics canon, but going off of this bio I would say it sounds like he wasn't involved in that at all.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

It’s a very dry bio, that’s for certain. He can do this, he can do that. And sometimes people call him Insyzor. Ah well, they can’t all be gold I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Unfortunately, I have to agree. It seems to follow the pattern of the other early NA character bios that stuck mostly to bios that were established for the characters for the original NA toy line. I would have liked to have gotten some tidbits on how or if he was involved in any of the Classics canon, but going off of this bio I would say it sounds like he wasn't involved in that at all.
    I was not excited by it, no. Right off the bat, his joining is explained by an event without explaining how he was involved. Was he the pilot of the Babylon 5? (hehe ) just a passenger? Why did that make him join? Whatever.

It's fine and inoffensive. Not as interesting as others. Oh well, never cared about him anyway. It's fine.

on to the NEXT!