Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 2936

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: November 28, 2022 - Baddrah

Yeah grayskull tower does not but I have an idea for that

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    It does make one wonder just what an anthropomorphized Fright Zone would look Like..! :^D
    I do like the 2012 fan art of Fright Zone as a character by CJ Edwards...

[image]

motu___fright_zone_man__2012__by_cjedwardsart-d57aspg.jpg
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...5&d=1664303573
    [image]

Yes jukka just finishing up a custom of this actually

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post

LOL! I ought to have known! That's awesome! :^D And of course we have Masters Classics Light Hope, who is essentially "Crystal Castle Man"...
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Yeah grayskull tower does not but I have an idea for that

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Man, I would love to see Vypor and other snakemen come to Masterverse.
    Or Origins, these I would actually buy.
    Danielsan52

Most wanted Classics figures:
    Stretch Neck, Vypor, Sharella, Secret Liquid of Life Teela, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Princess Rana, Golden Rod/Aramesh, RoboWoman, Prince Dakon, Shezar, NA Sorceress, Ultimate Goddess, Lt. Andra

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Or Origins, these I would actually buy.
    Hopefully after the originals are done, they will consider them as viable options

Hopefully after the originals are done, they will consider them as viable options
    I'm sure Mattel is aware of the potential, or they wouldn't have approved the resumption of the bios. Also, they were clearly putting out the feelers by tossing a bunch of random Snake Men customs in the Eternia display at SDCC...

Favorite day of the week. What will it be today?

The Masks of Power Wolf Demon bio is up at AdultCollector's site.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    The Masks of Power Wolf Demon bio is up at AdultCollector's site.
    Digging it, interesting bio, so The Goddess Mask-ra , is she like a local (by local i mean eternian) goddess like the green goddess, or someone like Standor, a more universal god , spanning different dimensions. For some reason i thought she hailed from Robotica.

Also something else i learned via facebook, the were a total of three waves of classics coming, and these bios reflect those characters who were meant to be produces, so one can argue that we essentially who wer part of those waves. And they reflect just what the polls ( and my predictions) were for those characters. they are as follows

My Guess's

Skeleton warriors- army builder

Lizzor-wave 1
    Lady Slither-wave 1
    king miro-wave 1
    Wolf Mask of power-wave 1
    Skeleteen-wave 2
    Hunga the Harpy-wave 2
    Vypor- wave 2
    Anti Eternia Keldor-wave 2
    Sagitar-wave 3
    Master Sebrian-wave 3
    Twiggets- wave 3
    Crimson Countess-wave 3

Here what it was via penny ”there were TWO waves of S7 Classics planned that I'm aware of, not three. They were going to be Vypor, MoP Wolf Demon, Kittrina (who got moved to Club Grayskull), and Tuvar. The wave after that was going to be MoP Reptile Demon, Baddrah, Hunga the Harpy, and Lady Slither. I've seen a lot of speculation online, but I can confirm those were the planned 8 characters over two waves. Bios were requested and written for all eight characters and preliminary cardback artwork was done by Axel for the four characters in the wave with Vypor (Vypor, MoP Wolf Demon, Kittrina, and Tuvar). As I recall, that wave was paused in favor of the four movie figures, and Kittrina moved to Club Grayskull. I don't know if any sculpting work was ever done on the ones outside Kittrina, and unfortunately Mattel put the kibosh on things shortly thereafter.”

Wave 1
    Vypor,
    MoP Wolf Demon,
    Kittrina (who got moved to Club Grayskull),
    Tuvar.

Wave 2
    MoP Reptile Demon
    Baddrah
    Hunga the Harpy
    Lady Slither

So i was off on a bunch of these predictions, I feel like Kittrina would be replaced by 200x Miro in Classics for wave one, and would have thought they would have split up hunga and slither as they seem like deluxe size figures, but thats just me.
    Last edited by facet; October 6, 2022 at 09:57am.

It's a fine Bio, of course, but it DOES make me wonder what could possibly be told in a Bio for this guy's reptilian partner, that wasn't covered here. :^)

Swapping out Fisto for Melaktha seems like an odd switch, but probably makes more sense than Fisto and Prince Adam on an archaeological expedition! I never once questioned it in my mis-spent youth! LOL

So here’s a question for those that care to explore this a bit further, is it possible for us to catalog all the masks of power, from what I can gather here are all the ones that I believe are masks of power.

Red Shadows mask
    Deemos
    Tyrella
    Wolf mask
    Reptile mask
    Lord Masques Mask
    Catras mask

Any others?

It's a fine Bio, of course, but it DOES make me wonder what could possibly be told in a Bio for this guy's reptilian partner, that wasn't covered here. :^)
    Ask a silly question..! [^)

Demonic Skeletor's bio is up .

What i really like about this is that is almost adding elements of Revelations into the classics storyline, one of my favorite elements that came from that series, in that the sword balances out the power you receive from it. Now I'm not sure if this was deliberate, as when the bio writers were piecing this together, i doubt they were privy to the scripts of Revelations and the ideas behind the power sword, so its cool, however this got laced into it that it did, cause its really a great element to the story. I like how the depict Skeletor as completely mad from the transformation, because his look clearly has that all over it. Liked this bio alot

Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: October 17, 2022 - Demonic Skeletor

Great bio this week. I wonder if this was going to be a variant figure, or maybe a reissue or Skeletor packed out with the head that came with Demo Man. Perhaps it’s a retroactive “filling in the corners” type of bio meant for that head itself. anyway, I like it.
    Last edited by hadley; October 17, 2022 at 04:40pm.
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Apologies in advance for taking the focus off of the Demonic Skeletor bio, but I was curious about something and this seemed like the best place to ask. I was recently thinking about something I thought I remembered from Motuc bios (almost certainly from these more recent Masters Mondays bios if it even exists), but I can't seem to find where it came from. It doesn't really matter at all; it's just one of those things that get stuck in your mind and you want to get to the bottom of it. Anyway, here's the issue:

Was there ever a thing with Moss Man where he was like "killed", separated into parts, or the like at some point after the He-Ro/King Grayskull time period? After this, there was almost like a nature religious group (akin to druids or something) that developed and sought to restore him. They presumably spent thousands of years searching out...something... I dunno, pieces of him, or magical seeds or something that would restore him or cause him to be reborn if they found and gathered them all together, which presumably happened at some point before the more modern He-Man era.

Was this ever in the motuc bios, or is this just some head canon stuff I made up and misremembered?
    Last edited by Sword2Blanket; October 18, 2022 at 11:07am.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    Apologies in advance for taking the focus off of the Demonic Skeletor bio, but I was curious about something and this seemed like the best place to ask. I was recently thinking about something I thought I remembered from Motuc bios (almost certainly from these more recent Masters Mondays bios if it even exists), but I can't seem to find where it came from. It doesn't really matter at all; it's just one of those things that get stuck in your mind and you want to get to the bottom of it. Anyway, here's the issue:

Was there ever a thing with Moss Man where he was like "killed", separated into parts, or the like at some point after the He-Ro/King Grayskull time period? After this, there was almost like a nature religious group (akin to druids or something) that developed and sought to restore him. They presumably spent thousands of years searching out...something... I dunno, pieces of him, or magical seeds or something that would restore him or cause him to be reborn if they found and gathered them all together, which presumably happened at some point before the more modern He-Man era.

Was this ever in the motuc bios, or is this just some head canon stuff I made up and misremembered?
    No that never happened in the bios. He did sacrifice himself in the eternity wars comics so they could cross to castle grayskull but nothing about being separated.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    No that never happened in the bios. He did sacrifice himself in the eternity wars comics so they could cross to castle grayskull but nothing about being separated.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me, facet. I really don't know why I was so sure that was from the bios.

Catra's Shield, bio up on AdultCollector's site.

Heroic Warrior
    Not a bad one but I’m always partial to the eternian based bios

Same here not bad, it just seems to summarize what we know about the shield, not adding much background to the shield or further extend its story. I'm always looking for more information that ties into the story not just a summary.

An--- EVIL Magicat?!!? <:^(

Very elucidating! The power displayed by Catra's shield in the first She-Ra mini-comic was devastating! And then it was never used again..!

This Bio fairly BEGS for a treatise on She-Ra's shield (that ISN'T also her sword!), and perhaps the connection between it and the ones carried by many of her friends..??

An--- EVIL Magicat?!!?
    So just like the snake staffs, i always wondered about that, why do the all have the same shield. I figured that they were gifts of light hope, to any and all Princeses of Power, a weapon to help block out the inherient evil of a place like despondos and a way to communicate with one another.