Thread: My fanfiction's characters (EzanHUN)

Widget

My fanfiction's characters (EzanHUN)

Sorry my bad english!

*= Edited.
    '= Corrected

I have too for my fanfiction (in 200x theme)! (sadly is only hungarian... :'( )

Base story: "On the earth launch a spaceship named Axis with seven choosen people for memory of the "died" Marlena Glenn, but in the space the Axis fall into a black hole-like space gate and fall on Eternia which our heroes survive with great luck, but in the beggining spearate to two team in the process.

Or what is this not a accident, but more than the eyes see?"

The protagonists:
    - Eldon Glenn: Yeah, he is Marlenna's nephew with unique hair-color (brown with blonde patches). A great actor with swordsman (he uses twin-swords) skill.
    - Dalton 'Gardyner: He is a hot-headed, *almost bald black guy who have a swearing mouth (and this get him into troubles).
    - Joey Chrome: A blonde, green-eyed boy who loves all what bug, but have Ophidiophobia (fear of snakes) and afraid of zombies too.
    - Katherine Collins: One of two girls of the team. She is beautiful (especially her eyes which are golden colored), but she is humble and shy. She will be in love with Kobra Khan (and later he will too with her).
    - Phillip Collins: He is Katherine's younger brother, *who have very high intelligence for a 12 year old boy. His eyes is golden colored too, and he's really interested in Eternia's technology.
    - Lindsay Feather: the other girl of the team. Very optimistic, loves all kind the animals (yes, the worms too), and vegetarian.
    - Owen *Perrin: He is light-minded but gold-hearted, who is a *adopted child of acrobat parents, so agile and acrobatic (he can perform parkour moves too).
    Last edited by EzanHUN; June 13, 2019 at 02:35pm.

Owen Pagan? I thought he worships deities due to his name.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Widget
    No, no, I founded the Pagan word like a american surname. (or edited from another surname, i dont know now. ^^")
    Last edited by EzanHUN; February 15, 2018 at 07:38am.

Widget
    I changed Owen surname from Pagan to Perrin.