Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice VS. The Master of The Universe comic book discussion

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesmai View Post
    I will still be sorely disappointed even if the timing is against it happening Makes too much sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Darkseid taking advantage of Eternia being left unguarded no doubt. As iconic as Skeletor is, I wished they used Hordak instead. Skeletor always comes back but I wonder how they will explain his return this time after Mummator's vaporization...
    I believe that with the new animated series coming out, Hordak will probably be "unavailable" to use. My guess for Skeletor is that he wasn't "vaporized", but more likely divided from Mumm-Ra's entity at the end of the crossover, probably magically transported to somewhere else. For example we already know that Mumm-Ra turned to his previous status, since he was the narrator of the final issue of the He-Man/Thundercats mini series. The same would happen at Skeletor too.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Every MOTU comic pubblished by DC from 1982's "DC Comics Presents 47" to the 2016's "He-Man/Thundercats" mini series, ALL in a huge single volume!!!
    Only missing
    - Special Preview "Fate Is the Killer"
    - Mini-Series #1-3 (1982)

I'd actually love to see the mini-series reprinted in better colors.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

This sounds amazing...but man it will bug the hell out of me that it will not include the new He-Man Injustice mini series. It's a real shame DC could not have tried to include those last six comic issues in there.

The lastest mini series would have been completed by then as Well.....it seems like a missed opportunity to not include it.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    This sounds amazing...but man it will bug the hell out of me that it will not include the new He-Man Injustice mini series. It's a real shame DC could not have tried to include those last six comic issues in there.

The lastest mini series would have been completed by then as Well.....it seems like a missed opportunity to not include it.
    Too close for production deadlines I presume. Crossover miniseries ends in December, omnibus releases in February.

Perhaps a new MOTU ongoing comic will be coming and the Injustice series will be included in the next omnibus! That would be my hope, at least.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    This MOTU Omnibus must be one of the largest DC Comics has ever made! I hope the "and more" part means that perhaps the 1982 miniseries and the Classics DC Comics minicomics are included too. As for not including Injustice vs. He-Man, I suspect DC Comics will release that trade in March or April 2019, since they usually wait a bit after a series ends before putting out the trade. That is likely why it's not included in the Omnibus.

Won't that always be a problem though?

Unless you believe there won't EVER be any more MOTU comics, it would never be a complete volume.

Heroic Warrior
    Too close for production deadlines I presume. Crossover miniseries ends in December, omnibus releases in February.
    This. And also because is not yet clarified if the Injustice crossover will be released exclusively in digital form or in the classic physical form too.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Only missing
    - Special Preview "Fate Is the Killer"
    - Mini-Series #1-3 (1982)

I'd actually love to see the mini-series reprinted in better colors.
    Me too! I don't understand why these weren't included...any ideas?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    This. And also because is not yet clarified if the Injustice crossover will be released exclusively in digital form or in the classic physical form too.
    I subscribed to the print version, so I'm assuming it's coming in print...
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Amazing news indeed
    now hopefully this will turn the end of a chapter and the beginning of something new, fresh and exciting!
    a movie prequel?? certainly hope so before a motuc snake mountain lol
    Last edited by Triklops 1; June 21, 2018 at 05:26pm.
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Heroic Warrior
    The Official Variant Cover of INJUSTICE VS MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #1 created by Tim Seeley is revealed!!! Awesome artwork by Tim!!! Also Skeletor is revealed as possibly the mastermind behind Injustice Superman.

Last edited by granamyr80; June 21, 2018 at 10:41pm.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Coolness.

Thanks for sharing!

Interesting depictions on Powersword and the cross pattee.

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Warrior
    The Official Variant Cover of INJUSTICE VS MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #1 created by Tim Seeley is revealed!!! Awesome artwork by Tim!!! Also Skeletor is revealed as possibly the mastermind behind Injusice Superman.
    I certainly hope not since that pulling the strings mind control was already done in the first meetup 1982 issue. My speculation is that Skeletor offers his assistance to Superman in order to defeat He-Man while of course having some ulterior motive on Earth. Darkseid sees an opening to attack Eternia with He-Man and Skeletor distracted on Earth.

Heroic Warrior
    I certainly hope not since that pulling the strings mind control was already done in the first meetup 1982 issue. My speculation is that Skeletor offers his assistance to Superman in order to defeat He-Man while of course having some ulterior motive on Earth. Darkseid sees an opening to attack Eternia with He-Man and Skeletor distracted on Earth.
    Yes i believe that this is the case. Guess that Skeletor is probably connected with the story about Faker replacing He-Man, that the solicitation of the opening issue revealed about.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes i believe that this is the case. Guess that Skeletor is probably connected with the story about Faker replacing He-Man, that the solicitation of the opening issue revealed about.
    Yes, of course! The only thing off-hand I can think of is that Skeletor may want to steal Brainiac's ship/technology (that Superman claimed from Brainiac in Injustice 2 ending) for himself to aid him in conquering Eternia.

- - - Updated - - -

Rename which mirrors the past DC Universe crossover

https://www.newsarama.com/40563-he-m...rse-title.html

Widget
    Cool! the skeletor is **** in this cover

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    FULL COVER WITH LOGO AND TITLES.

I like that on the cover it states 6-issue miniseries. So folks know what to look for.

Cover._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

That's amazing art
    I'm very optimistic this is going to sell well
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Heroic Warrior
    I can't wait for this to come out next week! Even though this is a different continuity from the Adam/Adora story told that culminated in Eternity War, I'm so glad that DC Comics has continued to make new He-Man comics (and it's continuity with He-Man/Thundercats). Hopefully, this will lead into an ongoing series! Tim Seeley really seems to be a big fan of MOTU.

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    Are there any more variant covers besides Tim Seeley’s?
    Most Wanted MOTUC's not shown: Quake, Sagitar, Dark Dream, Filmation Garth (post transformation), Filmation Evil Seed, MYP Miro, Lord Masque

Heroic Warrior

Heroic Warrior
    Preview of Injustice vs Masters of the Universe is finally here!!!

Great start so far! Zodac is on his way to Eternia, we learn that Skeletor is still missing from the end of the He-Man/Thundercats crossover, but the Cosmic Enforcer feels that something is wrong in the cosmic balance. We transefered on Eternia, and in the middle of action. Faker succeeded on keep He-Man, Teela and Man At Arms out of buisiness, and replace Adam as a ruler of Eternia, imprisoning Randor and Marlena. With Orko's help, He-Man and his allies got their freedom, and now they are fighting against Faker. But it seems that many Eternian warriors are sided with him, among them...Lt. Andra!!! This is a great starting point! Tim Seeley knows well MOTU!!! Also the title of this first issue is an awesome homage to the very first appearance of He-Man in the DC comics, the famous DC Presents #47 "From Eternia with Death". Brilliant!!!
    Last edited by granamyr80; July 16, 2018 at 11:16am.

Heroic Warrior
    Preview of Injustice vs Masters of the Universe is finally here!!!

https://static3.cbrimages.com/wp-con...=1311&fit=crop

https://static2.cbrimages.com/wp-con...=1311&fit=crop

https://static0.cbrimages.com/wp-con...=1328&fit=crop

Great start so far! Zodac is on his way to Eternia, we learn that Skeletor is still missing from the end of the He-Man/Thundercats crossover, but the Cosmic Enforcer feels that something is wrong in the cosmic balance. We transefered on Eternia, and in the middle of action. Faker succeeded on keep He-Man, Teela and Man At Arms out of buisiness, and replace Adam as a ruler of Eternia, imprisoning Randor and Marlena. With Orko's help, He-Man and his allies got their freedom, and now they are fighting against Faker. But it seems that many Eternian warriors are sided with him, among them...Lt. Andra!!! This is a great starting point! Tim Seeley knows well MOTU!!!
    Yes Tim definitely does knows MOTU and it's great start! Can't wait for the rest!

Heroic Warrior
    Good start! Nice to see another villain used that hasn't made a prominent comic appearance yet. Less cringey dialouge than He-Man/ThunderCats. No Rob David credit or special thanks reference but Tim Seeley acknowledged he was involved behind the scenes (as expected). Rob David was actually promoted to Head of Development, Boys and Girls Global Content in January 2017 (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rob-david-b9364a4) just as He-Man/ThunderCats work was ending so he has new role responsibilities at Mattel now since then.