Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTU ReAction wave 4 Release date?

MOTU ReAction wave 4 Release date?

Did we ever get a release date on the RE-ACTION wave 4?
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    I don't think they've announced it yet.
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    I don't think they ever do, I think they just release them in the store.
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Wave 4 is scheduled for late July / early August.

See them carded here (gorgeous artwork, as always) :

http://www.lulu-berlu.com/themes/mas...-c2697-en.html
    Last edited by Lulu-Berlu Reg; May 17, 2018 at 09:55am.

I can't wait! I hope that Orko isn't $15 though.........doesn't seem worth it.

Chris
    Is not not licking toads

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    The artwork looks amazing as usual, can't wait to get these figures, this might be my favourite wave so far.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Whoa, when did they sell the collector case? That looks sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    Whoa, when did they sell the collector case? That looks sweet!
    It was one of the SDCC 2017 exclusives of Super7. They sold it afterwards over the Super7 online store.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    It was one of the SDCC 2017 exclusives of Super7. They sold it afterwards over the Super7 online store.
    Dang, I would have loved to get that. The art is gorgeous!

Last Defender of Trolla Wandering Star's Avatar
    Halfway between Trolla and Eorzea (Salem, MA)
    Ooh, looks like Orko has the correct number of fingers now (ToyFair prototype had 5 instead of 4)! Me likey.

ETA 06/15: STRIKE THAT. STILL HAS FIVE.
    Last edited by Wandering Star; June 15, 2018 at 04:00pm.
    • HARMONY IS THE KEY LOVE IS THE LAW
    • Who weeps for Trolla? I DO.
    • (This User is Powered By Sarcasm, Autism, Trollan Magic and Just Plain Stubbornness)

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    Dang, I would have loved to get that. The art is gorgeous!
    I wanna say they are selling prints of the art on that case, but I believe the case is long sold out :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Released just now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Got mine ordered. Love the choices this time around. Nice diversity of body types. Plus we are closer to finishing the vintage Wave 2 cast, at least as far as the standard figures go.

Really wish they had included Man-E-Faces though. That art on the carry case was such a tease. Still Mek-A-Neck stretches his neck, Orko is short, and Scareglow is GITD. Love Ram-Man's size also.

Still need Battle Cat so we can have default hero and villain line up from Filmation, well him and Prince Adam. Then there is Cringer, Randor, and Marlena, etc. Etc. ...
    (Continues rambling into the night at this point)

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

I have a feeling we'll get Man-E-Faces in a wave or two. We didn't get any figures with gimmicks before this wave, but now that the seal's been broken, I think more will come.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    I have a feeling we'll get Man-E-Faces in a wave or two. We didn't get any figures with gimmicks before this wave, but now that the seal's been broken, I think more will come.
    I hope we at least a few gimmicks on sum characters, Roboto's hands, Buzz-Off wings, etc.

One that I hope they redo is Tri-Klops though. They should have made his visor rotate. It should have been a big enough piece to be made separately. The should have also had rotating drums in BA Skeletor and He-Man. They didn't need to be spring loaded, but I can sort of remember some vintage Star Wars figures who had similar features.

Also I hope they give us a Kobra Khan one day with his hood out. Also Kamo Khan at some point with his hood in and out. I really also want Zoar in classic colors and TOD colors as well.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Movie mayhem!
    This wave is such a great assortment. Really made me feel like a kid again. The first two waves I liked enough to get but never really got SUPER excited about them. This wave is the one that has got me though
    Check out my MOTU Spin off comic here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...62#post3784962

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    I hope we at least a few gimmicks on sum characters, Roboto's hands, Buzz-Off wings, etc.

One that I hope they redo is Tri-Klops though. They should have made his visor rotate. It should have been a big enough piece to be made separately. The should have also had rotating drums in BA Skeletor and He-Man. They didn't need to be spring loaded, but I can sort of remember some vintage Star Wars figures who had similar features.

Also I hope they give us a Kobra Khan one day with his hood out. Also Kamo Khan at some point with his hood in and out. I really also want Zoar in classic colors and TOD colors as well.
    Definitely with you on a Tri-Klops redo. The figures in this scale are probably too small for Battle Armor drums, but Tri-Klops seems entirely doable.

Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    Definitely with you on a Tri-Klops redo. The figures in this scale are probably too small for Battle Armor drums, but Tri-Klops seems entirely doable.
    For BA Skeletor and He-Man, I did not mean spring loaded drums like on the vintage figures. I figured ones you move by yourself using your fingers. I think there were some Star Wars or G.I. Joe figures in this scale that have a similar to what I am pointing out. There were even some Hot Wheels cars back in the 80's that had battle damaged bumpers and hoods that Mattel did. I figure Super7 could have pulled off something equal to that but that ship has sailed unfortunately. At least starting with Mek-A-Neck we may have some small action features going forward.

Man-E-Faces I hope gets his faces, Buzz-Off gets his wing, and Roboto get his arm swap feature. I doubt, since Trapjaw didn't get his jaw, that Roboto will get his faceplate feature. I do wonder how they will handle his chest, because it will be to small for the moving gears unless they are static inside him. Webstor should get his grappling hook and line, minus an active feature built in. Whiplash, Clawful, Jitsu, Two Badd, and Fisto will probably have the respective parts properly represented but without the features. I hope Sy-Klone also gets his sticker though I doubt he will get a waist twist. This is all speculation on my part though.

For BA Skeletor and He-Man, I did not mean spring loaded drums like on the vintage figures. I figured ones you move by yourself using your fingers. I think there were some Star Wars or G.I. Joe figures in this scale that have a similar to what I am pointing out. There were even some Hot Wheels cars back in the 80's that had battle damaged bumpers and hoods that Mattel did. I figure Super7 could have pulled off something equal to that but that ship has sailed unfortunately. At least starting with Mek-A-Neck we may have some small action features going forward.

Man-E-Faces I hope gets his faces, Buzz-Off gets his wing, and Roboto get his arm swap feature. I doubt, since Trapjaw didn't get his jaw, that Roboto will get his faceplate feature. I do wonder how they will handle his chest, because it will be to small for the moving gears unless they are static inside him. Webstor should get his grappling hook and line, minus an active feature built in. Whiplash, Clawful, Jitsu, Two Badd, and Fisto will probably have the respective parts properly represented but without the features. I hope Sy-Klone also gets his sticker though I doubt he will get a waist twist. This is all speculation on my part though.
    I forgot about those Hot Wheels cars. Okay, I guess it is doable at that scale. Super7 may not have the resources to do it, or adding it may drive up the cost too much (we're already paying $15 apiece for 1980s Star Wars-type figures). Or maybe they're keeping things simple intentionally to better homage the toys that they're... um... homaging. Remember when the only feature of Star Wars figures was the telescoping lightsabers? In that vein, I think Roboto's going to get a solid gray, possibly silver, chest. I also wouldn't anticipate a lenticular sticker on Sy-Klone for the same reason.

I'm not super excited for this line, as old star wars style 5 poa doesn't really do anything for me. That said, it's probably the only Scareglow I'll ever be able to get my hands on so I might just buy that one and stick it on my desk at work.

Got mine today, they shipped fast. Have tried them all out and they look good. Only one who still needs a little more time is Scareglow, got to sit under the light for a little more time.

Also Evil-Lyn's art is HOT, who is the artist? I love the previous work on Teela and The Sorceress, too. Can't wait to see what they do with She-Ra and the Rebellion and any other ladies.

Are there any good reviews or pictorials of these figures? Doesn’t seem like they get much attention on the regular toy sites.

who is the artist? I love the previous work on Teela and The Sorceress, too.
    Jason Edmiston.

Anyone get their figures yet?
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    Anyone get their figures yet?
    Got mine last week.