Thread: She-Ra and Hordak ReAction 2-Pack SDCC 2018 Exclusive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

She-Ra and Hordak ReAction 2-Pack SDCC 2018 Exclusive

Knock knock, open up the door, it's Super7 wit the non-stop, pop pop MOTU reveal!

That's right another one. The fight comes to Hordak's lair with the She-Ra v.s. Hordak ReAction 2-pack! Be sure to come by Hordak's Lair during Comic-Con International July 18th-19th in San Diego to pick up these figures and more exclusive MOTU figures!

OK I don't really collect the reaction figures although I did buy the last wave for Scareglow, Faker, and Orko, BUT this is AWESOME!!! I need this in my life lol!!!

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Ohhhh, these are very, very cool!

I am sad this is an exclusive. I cannot get excited about the Con stuff because I cannot imagine ever making it to one (I live on the opposite coast and have no real interest in ever going to Cali).

I can haz She-Ra?

*insert sad panda face*

Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    I am sad this is an exclusive. I cannot get excited about the Con stuff because I cannot imagine ever making it to one (I live on the opposite coast and have no real interest in ever going to Cali).

I can haz She-Ra?

*insert sad panda face*

Ha!
    If history is any sign of what's to come, they'll be available online after SDCC. I can't remember a single exclusive that they put out that wasn't.

Even if they don't, I foresee them putting these out as single carded releases.

Hooray, that would be awesome. I am still sad I never got a Rock Candy She-Ra and I just finally got my Skeletor Dorbz.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm hoping that She-Ra and Hordak will be released individually. Because, these are pretty awesome.

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Wait, between the ReAction figures and the POP keshi MUSCLE , does this mean Super7 now have the right to produce She-Ra items? If so that is awesome and I hope carries over to MOTUC CC and CG.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Wait, between the ReAction figures and the POP keshi MUSCLE , does this mean Super7 now have the right to produce She-Ra items? If so that is awesome and I hope carries over to MOTUC CC and CG.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    huh? They have had the rights for CC and CG. Dylamug, Filmation Hordak, and technically Granita are for those 2 lines and are all She-RA, Hordak could be argued as He-Man though but not the other 2.
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    huh? They have had the rights for CC and CG. Dylamug, Filmation Hordak, and technically Granita are for those 2 lines and are all She-RA, Hordak could be argued as He-Man though but not the other 2.
    Filmation Tung Lashor too.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

very cool.. some of the motu figures i might just start buying. cool to display
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

I wonder if the She-ra pictured is just missing her cape. It's on her in the art work, and she looks off without it. Either way I will still get these as they are awesome.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226