Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She-Ra and Evil Horde Keshi (MUSCLE) Figures Debut at SDCC 2018 Hordak's Lair

I really would like these in flesh color. Please make this happen Super7.

The figures look good but I'm perplexed by the blind boxed nature of these. The M.U.S.C.L.E. inspired 3-packs were so darn nice! As a few others have mentioned, until I'm able to get a guaranteed set of sculpts I'm going to have to pass. These will be the first Super7 "MUSCLES" I've passed on until this point, too.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    The figures look good but I'm perplexed by the blind boxed nature of these. The M.U.S.C.L.E. inspired 3-packs were so darn nice! As a few others have mentioned, until I'm able to get a guaranteed set of sculpts I'm going to have to pass. These will be the first Super7 "MUSCLES" I've passed on until this point, too.
    I guarantee you won’t be alone. And Super7 will assume they are not selling as well as the MOTUSCLE figures solely because these are She-Ra characters
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Widget
    I want these so bad. Does anyone know how much they'll be going for?

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    They will sell cases of these if, like Funko, they can assure us that if you buy a case, you get a full assortment.

I’d buy a case of each if that were the case.
    Same here! Can't stand blind bag, and I don't understand the appeal for anyone who isn't made of money.

I really want to get that Swift Wind one they showed off intitially. Hope he's still coming!!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

I purchased two cases (one PoP and one Horde), and these are great mini figs. I was informed before purchasing the case that I would be guaranteed all 6 characters in various colors. I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only did I receive every character, I got them all in 4 different colors! no doubles of the same color!

I received for PoP:
    All characters in blue, pink, lavender and glitter orange

I received for The Horde:
    All characters in light blue, red, black and lime green
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

When will they be available for sale on Super7 internet shop?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    I purchased two cases (one PoP and one Horde), and these are great mini figs. I was informed before purchasing the case that I would be guaranteed all 6 characters in various colors. I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only did I receive every character, I got them all in 4 different colors! no doubles of the same color!

I received for PoP:
    All characters in blue, pink, lavender and glitter orange

I received for The Horde:
    All characters in light blue, red, black and lime green
    Where did you get an entire case? How much does one cost?

"We have a Ram-Man!"

So these are up on Super7 now, but I’m confused. It’s $4 per blindbox, or it shows a picture of the case and calls it a “flat” and says that it is $96 for 12. The math definitely doesn’t add up there. Do you think that’s just a typo and it’s a case of 24 (as pictured)? That would make more sense, but I don’t want to pull the trigger until I am certain!

Quote Originally Posted by Wes2882 View Post
    So these are up on Super7 now, but I’m confused. It’s $4 per blindbox, or it shows a picture of the case and calls it a “flat” and says that it is $96 for 12. The math definitely doesn’t add up there. Do you think that’s just a typo and it’s a case of 24 (as pictured)? That would make more sense, but I don’t want to pull the trigger until I am certain!
    I'm sure it's likely 24. Unfortunately, Super7 makes these kinds of flubs all the time.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I e-mailed them just to clarify. I'll pull the trigger and grab a case of each if I hear back.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all fixed now.

Widget
    Bought 3 of the She-Ra ones... Can't wait!

I do wish they were a bit cheaper... Even 3 would have been preferable since they're blind box. But I'm crazy about these so who am I kidding. I'd buy a case if I had the money.

Hope these are a success and we get a second wave. I'd kill for a Mermista, Bow, Entrapta, and Octavia.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Their website also lists Swiftwind as one of the blind box options, but I don't believe he is.

I ordered a couple cases of the Horde and POP assortment, I can't wait to get these!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Where did you get an entire case? How much does one cost?
    I got both cases during Super 7's Hordak's Lair pop up shop during San Diego Comic Con. I paid $96 for each case which had 24 boxes in them.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

I’m sorry but 96 dollars for each case...
    I have to pay about 200 dollars (plus shipping and customs) to have in my collection 12 motuscle characters....
    I would like them but... No... I can’t do it.

Someone can sell a complete set of 12 characters in one color (or different color for each character is the same thing)?
    Last edited by orsogranito; August 9, 2018 at 11:53am.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    I’m sorry but 96 dollars for each case...
    I have to pay about 200 dollars (plus shipping and customs) to have in my collection 12 motuscle characters....
    I would like them but... No... I can’t do it.

Someone can sell a complete set of 12 characters in one color (or different color for each character is the same thing)?
    I think I'm with you on this one.

I've ordered two of each of ever release of the MUSCLE for MOTU. They were affordable. While I'd love to have the Horde and POP figures to go along with them, $96 a pop is too much even knowing you'd get a full set within a case. It'll be the first MUSCLE-type set I haven't bought. Hopefully they release them in a different and more affordable way later.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I think I'm with you on this one.

I've ordered two of each of ever release of the MUSCLE for MOTU. They were affordable. While I'd love to have the Horde and POP figures to go along with them, $96 a pop is too much even knowing you'd get a full set within a case. It'll be the first MUSCLE-type set I haven't bought. Hopefully they release them in a different and more affordable way later.
    I absolutely agree as well. Way too much.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I would really like to have one figure of each character. The color doesn't matter to me. But I'm just not wanting to spring for that much for a case. I'm hoping some folks will try to sell their extras on eBay or something.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Their website also lists Swiftwind as one of the blind box options, but I don't believe he is.
    I have been trying to get an answer about Swift Wind for awhile now. Can't get a response from them.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Yeah I'm holding out for either complete set multi-packs or trash cans, hopefully in the MUSCLE flesh colour.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Definitely only want these in the flesh color, but those stickers are pretty dope.

The flesh Muscle series is one of my favorites in a while.

Yeah, I definitely want a standard MUSCLE pink set, too. The price for a case of these definitely makes them not very appealing, though. If someone wants to sell a set of the individual She-Ra and Horde sculpts I'd be down but there is no way I'm blind boxing these or buying cases.

I loved the MUSCLE released and bought everything I could get my hands on but I really cannot fathom why Super7 went down this road. Twice the price but to not know what we're getting?

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I just got my cases from Super7 today! Just as was reported before, a case includes complete sets of all 4 colors. There is definitely no Swiftwind, though I hope he will be out soon. One interesting thing to note is that in every Glimmer I opened, she included Frosta’s sticker and every Frosta had Glimmer’s sticker. Not a big deal to just swap them, but I wonder if this is the case across the board. I really like these, and like everyone else, I hope they come out in the traditional Muscle Color too. I also hope we get a second series with Bow, Mermista, Kowl, etc.

Speaking of Muscles, any word on when we will be getting a trash can of the latest MOTU series (the one that had Snake Mountain, Panthor, etc)?

Widget
    I got three packs today (pink She-Ra, pink Glimmer, and blue Angela - a little sad for no Catra), and my Glimmer definitely did come with the Frosta sticker so I think it's a universal issue.