Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official 2018 Super7 SDCC Laughing Prince Adam Help Thread

Official 2018 Super7 SDCC Laughing Prince Adam Help Thread

Ok folks,

Rather than have a plethora of threads from folks looking to obtain the exclusive, thought I'd create a centralized thread for this purpose. I've done this on a few occassions when folks needed help obtaining items such as the Big Lots figures, the Manta Raider, Spirit of Hordak, etc. It has worked well in the past, so this is how it will work:

*If you need help obtaining the figure, post in this thread and your username will be in RED. Besides payment, post anything else you may have to trade.

*If you are able to obtain these, post in this thread and your username will be in GREEN. If, besides payment, you are seeking anything in trade, please post your wants.

*Once folks find a suitable trading partner/seller, post here and your usernames will be in BLUE and I will edit this post appropriately to reflect any and all updates. Only when both parties have received their respective ends of the trade and/or purchase, notify me via post and your names will be removed.

**PLEASE NOTE: The order in which names are posted in terms of who is looking to obtain the figure has no bearing whatsoever on who should get the item first. Members should feel free to do business with whomever they feel comfortable with, and with whom they can find a suitable trade with. Also, please do not PM me with requests asking to be put on the list......post in this thread, that's what the thread is for ! Thank you!

With that said, here we go :

WANT

*degra - PM for further information

*Harbi - Located in Germany; PM for further information

*enoch - PM for further information

*MJOLNIR - Would rather pay than trade; PM for further information

*Streamside - Looking to obtain one or two depending on price; will pay for actual cost, shipping, time, and effort, PM for further information

*limelitemach1 - Looking to obtain 1 or 2; will pay for figure, shipping, and effort, PM for further information.

*Nianotreve - Looking to pay or trade: among items he has to trade are the She-Ra vs Horde Trooper Minis 2-Pack, Club Grayskull/Filmation He-Man, and Thundercats Classics SDCC Exclusive Wilykat & Wilykit 2-Pack; located in the UK, PM for further information

*SSj3 Derek - Looking to get 2 but would at least like one, would pay extra for time and effort in addition to the figure and shipping; PM for further information

*stormshadow13 - Will pay extra; PM for further information

*Soulfly - Looking to obtain one and will discuss a finder's fee; PM for further information

*Grayskull Guardsman - Looking to obtain one or two; plenty to trade, PM for further information

*Timpopkid - Looking to obtain one, has a vintage He-Man toothbrush holder to trade if necessary; PM for further information

*Elphaba - Looking for one, will pay extra for time; PM for further information

*Alexxandar - PM for further information

*wayne-klops - PM for further information

*jackstatic - Looking to obtain 1; will pay a little extra for time in addition to the figure and shipping, PM for further information

HAVE
    Last edited by Shecky; July 11, 2018 at 02:23pm.

Good evening all,

I’d be interested in one if anyone is willing. I’d prefer to pay than trade. I have paypal and a few great feedbacks here. Any takers feel free to PM me or I suppose reply here.

Slainte!
    Mjolnir

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Hey all -- I'm interested in one, possibly two of these if the price is right. Paying for actual cost, shipping, time, and effort. Let me know if you can help. Streamside
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Looking for one figure. Will take it loose without the pink sword.

As I posted earlier that I'm really looking for the Pink Sword only, and He-Dad is looking for 1 figure without the sword, I'd be willing to team up with He-Dad if one buyer would be willing to part him out, and I'd of course pay a little more for the Sword than normal weapons to help alleviate the cost for He-Dad obtaining a figure .

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    As I posted earlier that I'm really looking for the Pink Sword only, and He-Dad is looking for 1 figure without the sword, I'd be willing to team up with He-Dad if one buyer would be willing to part him out, and I'd of course pay a little more for the Sword than normal weapons to help alleviate the cost for He-Dad obtaining a figure .
    Im good with a team up as well!

Looking for one as well. Can pay by paypal or trade for hordak/shera epic battles 2 pack. In Australia though...

Also looking for 1( or 2 bc of my moc and loose display obsession). I have $ for the figure, shipping, and your effort. Thank you
    ILLUMINA TIME! !

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Hi, I would like to purchase one if possible, though I am in the UK and obviously this will be increased postage costs that we'll need to arrange. Can make paypal payment.

Also I have a few items if a trade is preferred - all unopened:
    She-Ra Vs Horde Trooper Mini's pack with brown box
    CG Filmation Beast Man
    Thundercats classics Thunderkittens

Can provide pics if required - also Ebay buyer/seller with the same user name if you want to check feedback
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

I'm from Germany as well and would be extremely grateful if someone would be able to pick one up for me.
    Paying for expenses, time and shipping of course! (Alternatively I could offer some 200X European exclusives for trade, just PM me).

Guys can I please remind you the Marketplace is for trade posts ONLY, NOT for Discussion posts or questioning of other traders
    Please keep the thread on topic and not about each other. If you want to discuss something take it to the appropriate forum or PM.
    Non-trade posts will be deleted.

Can I also please ask you just to put your usersname in red and not your whole post which is against the forum rules.

Thanks.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I'm interested in 2 of these myself (but will settle for 1 if that's all I can get). I will happily pay for the figures, shipping, and time and effort. Thank you.
    Good Trades with: MOTU_Maniac, bmoore, Riddle of Steel, sandrockgundam04, Brian Ozone, and blue monkey.

Stormshadow13: I'd love one - I'd throw in extra bucks for the trouble!

I'm looking for one. Long shot, I know. But I'll pay you to get it for me. I'll pay for shipping and the figure in advance. The finders fee we can discuss, but I will definitely make it worth your while.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Grayskull Guardsman
    I’d love one or two! Have plenty to trade or happy to buy at seller’s cost plus a little extra for your time and effort. Thnx!!!

It would be great if someone were able to help out. just need one. Will pay in advance, and for shipping, time & effort or whatever is needed.

If I can help with anything else, let me know - though I don't know how helpful I am. I do have a he man toothbrush holder I could throw in if that sweetens the pot...

Adding another to the pile.

Will pay for the figure, priority shipping and extra for your time.

Alexxandar - Messege for more information
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Dylamug, Hunga the Harpy, Admiral Scurvy, Skytree and Songster.

Looking for one, will pay extra for time; PM for further information

wayne-klops I'm interested too, but since I see about 20 wants and 0 haves, I am not terribly optimistic, but worth a shot anyway
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Jackstatic I am looking for this figure as well, 1. Will pay for the figure shipping and time, hit me up and we can work something out.
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Alrighty folks,

Looks as if these will be easily obtainable from Super7 as they will be taking a pre-order for this figure starting today through the 29th of this month :

http://super7hq.com/news/hordaks-lair-pop-up-event-at-sdcc-2018

Thanks, can you remove me from the list please

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Alrighty folks,

Looks as if these will be easily obtainable from Super7 as they will be taking a pre-order for this figure starting today through the 29th of this month :

http://super7hq.com/news/hordaks-lair-pop-up-event-at-sdcc-2018
    They removed it!!

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    can you remove me from the list please
    Me too....
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man