Thread: Legends of Grayskull RPG

Heroic Warrior

Legends of Grayskull RPG

Coming sometime in 2021. You can sign-up for e-mails at http://www.legendsofgrayskull.com and they will be opening up the game for playtesting sometime soon.

Demo game presentation from Power-Con with Felicia Day, Tiffany Smith, Phil Lamarr and two of the game's designers:

Q&A session with the game designers:

So, has anyone played any games using the Cortex System?

I'm actually one of the winners of the Legends Of Grayskull RPG Guide Book! I can't wait to receive it in the mail!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

So with the player characters all able to have the Power of Grayskull, does that not make the rolls really easy to achieve? I would think it would make the charters over powerful and very similar (if not the same) in skill sets.

Any details on the Legends Of Grayskull RPG Guide Book yet, is it just game mechanics or is it an in universe source book as well?
    UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    MOTUC He-Ro Staff with green gem
    Keshi Mantenna in red

So would this be in competition with the CMON set coming that will have minatures?

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    So would this be in competition with the CMON set coming that will have minatures?
    IMO, no. They will compliment each other well. This is a RPG... no figures needed. CMON is releasing a board game chock full of minis. Assuming the CMON game is 28mm, their minis will work great in the Legends of Greyskull RPG as well if the players want to use minis.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Heroic Warrior
    i even came up with a character for it.

He-Bot

Bio

formerly known as Roboto, He-Bot comes from an Eternia where Faker overthrows Skeletor and begins to wipe out all organic life in the universe and replace it with machines. He-Man is killed in the battle but he chose Roboto to inherit the powers of Grayskull. on that day Roboto became known as He-Bot.