Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls MOTU Discussion - Wave 2

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    I havenít ordered cases from Amazon, but apparently they either let them keep the individual figure and refund them, or then send a full case. It keeps happening though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man that's crazy.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen any in retail here in the US, I went to Hot Topics and asked if they knew about them and they looked at me as if I was from another planet.
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    Has anyone seen any in retail here in the US, I went to Hot Topics and asked if they knew about them and they looked at me as if I was from another planet.
    Yep, for the most part the Hot Topic exclusive release is long gone except for some stragglers. The general release set has been showing up at Rite Aid and some Go! Calendars Games and Toys (the mall calendar and toy stores) over the last few weeks and should be at the box stores at some point this fall.

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    rite aid you say....
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier.....
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    rite aid you say....
    Hmmm... interesting

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Did Loyal Subjects loose the license to make these? I have yet to see the general release anywhere.....
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

They've been out at Toys R Us in Canada for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    They've been out at Toys R Us in Canada for a while.
    Yup! I don't get to my local Toys R Us very often but I was surprised to find they had a bunch...nothing I needed, since I lucked out with a full case at EB Games awhile ago and got what I wanted there.

Heroic Warrior
    Fye got em. Mine had em for awhile and I didn't know. Someone already went through em. Buy one get 50% off right now too I think.

Heroic Warrior
    Saw a label at target for them but they were all gone.

The Target distribution was messed up. Many said they were in stock and had a shelf label, but the workers could never find them. They are just starting to show up at Walmarts, though. Only about half the stores are getting them, it seems.

Saw them at walmart today, but they wouldn't let Me buy them because they were not in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by X9 Ravage View Post
    Saw them at walmart today, but they wouldn't let Me buy them because they were not in the system.
    Where were these figures out in the Walmart? In the toy section, or in the section near check out with the little toys and figures and baseball cards?

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    Where were these figures out in the Walmart? In the toy section, or in the section near check out with the little toys and figures and baseball cards?
    They should be in the entertainment section in electronics along with Funko pops and other collectible figures.

You can check Walmart .com for which stores have them in stock. Some will have them out and some may not have them out yet but should have them in the stock room.

In both cases when I purchased them, they would not ring up but the associates manually entered the price and SKU. There is no reason they should refuse your purchase.

My Walmart showed them in stock so I swung by today. Of course it was picked clean of all the rarer figures already. No Sorceress, Orko, Randor or Zodiac.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

"I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    Great pickups. I still havenít seen an Orko in the store (though I got one through a trade), and I just found the Zodac at a Walmart a few days ago.

I searched 2 and a target. I really want Randor. I’ll pick up Zodak if I ever see him.
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    My walmart said they had them so went and looked last week like 6 in the morning and nothing on the shelves. Haven't went back. I'm just after a few of them I'm missing. I'll check today if I can.

Anyone have the link for the wal mart listing of these?

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    Anyone have the link for the wal mart listing of these?
    In store only. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Series-2-...acks/432717832
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

So i saw these today in electronics by the funkos picked up zodac in a blind box. I'm guessing these are considered series 3 because series 2 was a Hot Topic exclusive that featured mekanek and he is not on the package for these and most of these are roll overs from series 2

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    So i saw these today in electronics by the funkos picked up zodac in a blind box. I'm guessing these are considered series 3 because series 2 was a Hot Topic exclusive that featured mekanek and he is not on the package for these and most of these are roll overs from series 2

These are Wave 2, General Edition. Hot Topic had Wave 2 with exclusive colorways and Mekaneck.

These were marketed so poorly, I gave up on them. I'm so sick of the nonsense. I saw wave 1 for about 2 weeks and then they were gone everywhere. Luckily, I was able to get a Trap Jaw and Tri Klops. Then, I looked for wave 2 when they were supposedly released and never found a single one. I don't care how awesome they are, I'm not playing these stupid games. Pretty sad actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Palazzolor View Post
    These were marketed so poorly, I gave up on them. I'm so sick of the nonsense. I saw wave 1 for about 2 weeks and then they were gone everywhere. Luckily, I was able to get a Trap Jaw and Tri Klops. Then, I looked for wave 2 when they were supposedly released and never found a single one. I don't care how awesome they are, I'm not playing these stupid games. Pretty sad actually.
    I'm with you.

Once upon a time, I would have been all-in with a line like this and wouldn't have been satisfied until I at least had one of every character. And I thought things were improving with the elimination of the blind boxes (even the current "blind" boxes aren't sealed so you can open them before purchasing if you want to). But Loyal Subjects' distribution is so spotty and the intentional scarcity of certain characters makes it no fun to collect. If having an entire set is a near impossibility by design, then I'm not going to bother trying. If I happen to stumble upon a character I'm missing, I'll get it, but I'm not hunting for it nor am I paying the outrageous eBay prices for it.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!