Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls MOTU Discussion - Wave 2

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    6F4D8D4A-0183-4AAB-BD3E-505267AFB96A.jpg

Just scored a regular Sorceress. So I guess I need the pink on too now. So add her to Randor and I may as well get Zodak too. Oh, and somehow I ended up with 2 Blue Merman.
    Last edited by stprime; October 26, 2019 at 10:40am.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier.....
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Been to just about every Walmart here that said in stock and found nothing. Each one says it hasn’t been delivered yet. Just have to keep checking. Tired of stopping and finding nothing. But I did score some pint size heroes in the clearance section.

Quote Originally Posted by Palazzolor View Post
    These were marketed so poorly, I gave up on them. I'm so sick of the nonsense. I saw wave 1 for about 2 weeks and then they were gone everywhere. Luckily, I was able to get a Trap Jaw and Tri Klops. Then, I looked for wave 2 when they were supposedly released and never found a single one. I don't care how awesome they are, I'm not playing these stupid games. Pretty sad actually.
    Wave 2 actually just started hitting the big boxes recently. If you check walmart.com it tells you which ones have them in stock or will have them shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Wave 2 actually just started hitting the big boxes recently. If you check walmart.com it tells you which ones have them in stock or will have them shortly.

I will give them a try. Thank you. I'm just not expecting much.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I looked up a Walmart in my area to see if any of these things figures are available and they say they are. Now, I'm not convinced until I see them but this is a Walmart that I don't go to normally so maybe it's a possibility.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    They are probably there just sitting in the stockroom. I haven’t seen any near me, but to be honest I never know where they are going to be. Sometimes the toy area, sometimes electronics, sometimes in th collectible card area.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Palazzolor View Post
    I will give them a try. Thank you. I'm just not expecting much.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I looked up a Walmart in my area to see if any of these things figures are available and they say they are. Now, I'm not convinced until I see them but this is a Walmart that I don't go to normally so maybe it's a possibility.
    If they say they are there, check the collectibles section in electronics, and if they arenít out they should be able to find them in the back.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    You can actually find workers at Walmart to check in the back? My Walmart has no employees anywhere. I swear the store just operates with self checkout and elves that stock the shelves at night.

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    If they say they are there, check the collectibles section in electronics, and if they aren’t out they should be able to find them in the back.

In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    You can actually find workers at Walmart to check in the back? My Walmart has no employees anywhere. I swear the store just operates with self checkout and elves that stock the shelves at night.
    Haha! Yes Iíve had fairly good luck at the few around me. That said, one guy went in back and came out apologizing because he said the stock room was such a disaster he couldnít find them, even though they were in stock.

Heroic Warrior

MOTU Loyal subjects found at Walmart

Spotted a full case of the MOTU Loyal Subjects at an out of the way Walmart this morning. This was in Moulton AL.

FA6D5804-4786-496D-A205-C6A4CCF31854.jpg
    Last edited by cryanmchsi; October 23, 2019 at 07:19am.

Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    Spotted a full case of the MOTU Loyal Subjects at an out of the way Walmart this morning. This was in Moulton AL.

FA6D5804-4786-496D-A205-C6A4CCF31854.jpg
    Did you grab any? That Sorceress is a chase (1/24).

Heroic Warrior
    Actually the blackout ones where not taped and was able to check them out. Didn’t see anything amazing to be honest. They only had the regular Sorceress.

Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    Actually the blackout ones where not taped and was able to check them out. Didn’t see anything amazing to be honest. They only had the regular Sorceress.
    Dang, I need that Sorceress!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior
    Found newly opened boxes at two of the five Walmart’s around me. Found Orko, Regular Sorceress, Zodak and King Randor(my main want. Favorite figure as a kid.) Keep a lookout because they are slowly coming out.

Heroic Warrior
    Saw a case of them at an out of the way Walmart. No chases though they did have the Battle armor he-man.

How many cases are each store getting?
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    How many cases are each store getting?
    Most likely one or two at most, and itís only about 1/3 to 1/2 of stores.

Heroic Warrior
    I found a regular Orko at one Walmart this morning.

I only have two of these little guys from wave one so I'd take anything I could find at this point.

I only have to find a Randor and Zodak and I'll be done with this wave.
    FEEDBACK

Check to see if you have a Go! Calendars and Games store opening up in your area for the holiday season. I went to one last night and they had a fresh case of Wave 2. I was able to pull a Sorceress and Zodak. $11.99 each there.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Check to see if you have a Go! Calendars and Games store opening up in your area for the holiday season. I went to one last night and they had a fresh case of Wave 2. I was able to pull a Sorceress and Zodak. $11.99 each there.
    A guy I know pulled a C28 Trollan prisoner at a local Go! a month or two ago.

Anyone who has an Orko, could you post a picture of him next to a vintage MOTU figure? Trying to figure out how he scales. I'd appreciate it!
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    Anyone who has an Orko, could you post a picture of him next to a vintage MOTU figure? Trying to figure out how he scales. I'd appreciate it!

Thank you man!
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    Thank you man!
    No problem!