Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls MOTU Discussion - Wave 2

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Check to see if you have a Go! Calendars and Games store opening up in your area for the holiday season. I went to one last night and they had a fresh case of Wave 2. I was able to pull a Sorceress and Zodak. $11.99 each there.
    Is that one of those stores they open in the mall just around christmas?

- - - Updated - - -

well, in a state of enibreation last night i ordered a randor. $70. i know i know. too much. but 6 months from now when it's $150 i'll feel better about it.

now, come on zodak!
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    Is that one of those stores they open in the mall just around christmas?

- - - Updated - - -

well, in a state of enibreation last night i ordered a randor. $70. i know i know. too much. but 6 months from now when it's $150 i'll feel better about it.

now, come on zodak!
    Yes. A few Go! stores stick around all year but most just open up at Christmas.

$70 isnít that bad actually, but now that you paid that youíll stumble across one at Walgreens or something for $11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll check the ghost mall in the town down the road.

Has anyone pulled 2 Pink Sorceresses?
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    How about orko? I've managed everyone except the pink Sorceress, randor, the Chase orko, and the regular orko

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    How about orko? I've managed everyone except the pink Sorceress, randor, the Chase orko, and the regular orko

Iíve found 2 in 2 different locations.
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Iíve found 2 in 2 different locations.
    Dang I've been to about 15 different Walmarts and these are either ones I already have, they don't have them, or there is nothing left

in my inebriated impatient state not only did I buy randor but i bought zodak too. For some reason previous to buying zodak I made a low bet on a lot of zodak and soceress. i won. of course. now i have 2 zodaks and 2 sorceresses.

so now i need a pink sorceress and even though i'm not going to try to get them, unless i'd find them, i guess i'd take both variant orkos too.

- - - Updated - - -

well. i did it again. i made a lowball best offer and then found a cheap one. bought it and then they accepted. so guess who has 2 pink sorceresses now too?

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone NOT keeping their boxes?
    FEEDBACK

in my inebriated impatient state not only did I buy randor but i bought zodak too. For some reason previous to buying zodak I made a low bet on a lot of zodak and soceress. i won. of course. now i have 2 zodaks and 2 sorceresses.

so now i need a pink sorceress and even though i'm not going to try to get them, unless i'd find them, i guess i'd take both variant orkos too.

- - - Updated - - -

well. i did it again. i made a lowball best offer and then found a cheap one. bought it and then they accepted. so guess who has 2 pink sorceresses now too?

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone NOT keeping their boxes?
    Fun read....Congrats...

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I've noticed alot of Walmarts are now taping the lids closed to keep people from checking the blind boxes out. So heads up with that

Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls MOTU Discussion - Wave 2

I've noticed alot of Walmarts are now taping the lids closed to keep people from checking the blind boxes out. So heads up with that

Thatís because they get destroyed and Walmart has to send them back or clearance them.

The Loyal Subjects have completely eliminated blind boxes in their latest lines, which to me is a good thing. Prevents ripped open boxes and buying unwanted duplicates.

Last edited by mizterfish; November 26, 2019 at 07:48am.

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    That’s because they get destroyed and Walmart has to send them back or clearance them.
    This doesn't make sense to me. If the blind boxes aren't taped, people can just open them and see what's inside -- no need to destroy the box. If Walmart is taping them, they're forcing customers who want a peek to destroy the box. Taping only encourages more destroying.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

newest acquisitions. I need hands!!!!!!!

hands.jpgzodap.jpg
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior Long Live He-Man's Avatar
    IMG_0008.jpg

Finally finished my Wave 2 set :-)

These don't stand as well on their own as Wave 1 -- hopefully Loyal Subjects fixes this before Wave 3 is released.

Heroic Warrior

I have seen Orko on a few occasions when Walmart got the Loyal Sujects figures. I have seen the Sorceress and Zodak.

I don’t do these but I picked up a mystery box Randor and Orko this morning from Walmart. These are really cool.
    Last edited by cryanmchsi; December 15, 2019 at 09:33am.

For $13, or whatever they are, they shouldn't be blind boxes anyway. The blind box is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of. I'm just glad Loyal Subjects finally realized it. I shouldn't be afraid to buy one of these in fear of getting a double.

Not to burst your bubble but the new Mattel Mini's are Blind BAG. SMH!
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Not to burst your bubble but the new Mattel Mini's are Blind BAG. SMH!
    At least with most bags you can fill out which character is which.

But do you really want to buy an entire box in order to complete the set and then be left with the extras? I mean if there's a code on there that's cool. I got tired of going through blind bags of imaginext trying to find the specific figures for my son. Not tired of doing it for him just in general, you know what I mean.
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    I was happy the boxes were easy to open. They weren’t sealed. I guess Loyal Subjects learned their lesson from wave 1. I would see opened boxes and the inner bag the figure was in was ripped opened.

- - - Updated - - -

I was happy the boxes were easy to open. They werenít sealed. I guess Loyal Subjects learned their lesson from wave 1. I would see opened boxes and the inner bag the figure was in was ripped opened.

I found a good deal on a box of wave 2 off e-bay. I had a good box assortment as I got 8 unique figures out of the 12. I got the commons (BA He-man, BA Skeletor, Fisto, Mer-Man, Ram-Man, & Stinkor) but I also got a Sorceress and a Zodak!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    This doesn't make sense to me. If the blind boxes aren't taped, people can just open them and see what's inside -- no need to destroy the box. If Walmart is taping them, they're forcing customers who want a peek to destroy the box. Taping only encourages more destroying.
    Except that people are idiots and still shred the top box flap anyway even though they can be carefully opened and closed. If they are taped it at least takes more effort and some people arenít willing to go to that length. Youíre right though- people who are determined to peek will do so no matter what.

I found a very picked through box at Target last night. It was the first time I've seen them there and looked to be the same mix as what is at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryLiger View Post
    I found a very picked through box at Target last night. It was the first time I've seen them there and looked to be the same mix as what is at Walmart.
    They ARE the same mix. Only Hot Topic got an exclusive set of wave 2, while everyone else got the ďgeneral editionĒ mix.

Hot Topic had Mekanek as an exclusive character. (With Wundar and Snoob as ultra rare Club 28 figures)

General Edition had Stinkor and Orko. (With Trollan Prisoner as ultra rare Club 28s)

Looks like we may be getting a wave 3 at some point. Iím hoping it includes what was shown at Toy Fair earlier this past year.- Buzz-off, Grizzlor, Hordak, and Mantenna.

I wouldn't expect wave 3 at this point since Mattel is releasing more MOTU-minis and might consider the LS product as competition. Super7 is no longer making MOTU product, so I don't expect LS will be either.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread