Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls MOTU Discussion - Wave 2

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    Do yall still think that these figures will end up in Walgreens and Walmart and target?
    Its likely Target and Walmart will eventually get their own store sets. Walgreens have push thru their stock of ThunderCats at the moment, and they have a set of Megaman to get thru after that - so if walgreens were to get the new MOTU, it won't be for a while.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    pre-ordered my set from BBTS, are there any duplicates in a box of 12?
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Yes. Usually one or two of each of the commons, but not always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Yes, you will definitely get duplicates of some of the 2/12 figures.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Will these come shrink-wrapped, from BBTS,And are they guaranteed to not be opened and inspected?Has anybody ordered from them before?
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    Will these come shrink-wrapped, from BBTS,And are they guaranteed to not be opened and inspected?Has anybody ordered from them before?
    I would assume that the case would be wrapped from the manufacturer. Regardless BBTS is known for their superior packaging. I ordered the case and Battle Cat and Panthor.
    Last edited by depp76; February 3, 2019 at 02:05am.

Heroic Warrior Long Live He-Man's Avatar
    I guess Loyal Subject isn't going through comic book retailers to sell these as I didn't see them listed in the most recent Preview catalog.

BBTS it is, then.

I wonder if it's worth buying two cases to try to make a couple regular sets in hopes of getting multiple variants. 6 exclusives is a lot and I hope they are packed more than one per case, like the Hot Topic exclusives were.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Live He-Man View Post
    I guess Loyal Subject isn't going through comic book retailers to sell these as I didn't see them listed in the most recent Preview catalog.

BBTS it is, then.

I wonder if it's worth buying two cases to try to make a couple regular sets in hopes of getting multiple variants. 6 exclusives is a lot and I hope they are packed more than one per case, like the Hot Topic exclusives were.
    If you buy a case, odds are you will get at least 1 chase. That will leave you with 1 base set (2/12s) and 4 to 5 extras.

It cost me a pretty penny but I managed to put together the complete Hot Topic MOTU wave 2 set including the Club 28s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Wow! Nice!
    Thanks JV! I was fortunate to find 5 of the 8 in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Live He-Man View Post
    Are those Man-E-Faces the same figure with just the face turned?

Very impressive collection.
    Yup. Same figure but I found 3 (I know it's crazy) so I'm able to display all 3 faces.

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ROTM View Post
    Same figure but I found 3 (I know it's crazy) so I'm able to display all 3 faces.
    Wait, are you saying you got three out of the 28 in existence from random store grabs?
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    Wait, are you saying you got three out of the 28 in existence from random store grabs?
    Well not random. Went on a toy run and hit up 12 Toys R Us stores over 2 days. I was buying by the case back then (and still do). First and only time I've found more than 1 Club 28. That was in July of 2017. I've yet to find another Club 28 since.

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Well not random. Went on a toy run and hit up 12 Toys R Us stores over 2 days. I was buying by the case back then (and still do).
    Well, I meant opening the box yourself and not buying an already-opened figure second-hand, but man, what luck!
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    Well, I meant opening the box yourself and not buying an already-opened figure second-hand, but man, what luck!
    It was crazy beginners luck for me. I found AE He-man Club 28 at Hot Topic in May of 2017 in the second case I came upon. June 2017 I found Slime Pit He-man Club 28 in my 3rd Target case and then in July 3 Man E Faces Club 28s at Toys R Us.

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    Anywhere besides hot topic have these?

edit:
    see they are currently ht exclusives.
    Last edited by stprime; February 6, 2019 at 01:23pm.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    Anywhere besides hot topic have these?
    not yet. General Release cases should start hitting stores like Wal Mart next month.

Thanks. Will they also be boxed or will they be blind bags? I love the boxes.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    FEEDBACK

Thanks. Will they also be boxed or will they be blind bags? I love the boxes.
    They've only ever had boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja man View Post
    They've only ever had boxes.
    The boxes that has the clear window.
    FEEDBACK

The boxes that has the clear window.

Their plan going forward is to have a mix of clear boxes and boxes blacked out. previously is was blind boxes only. they have never ever done a blind bag.

I know about wave 1 blind boxes. I have all of wave 1 and a few customs.
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Hot Topic have been 4 blacked out windows and 8 clear windows per case from what I've seen. I'm sure the general release cases will be the same way.

Hot Topic have been 4 blacked out windows and 8 clear windows per case from what I've seen. I'm sure the general release cases will be the same way.
    Thanks. Hope my wms get them. No hts close.
    FEEDBACK

Okay, so in their IG stories they did a tour of their TF booth...
    Screenshot_20190217-193121_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190217-193122_Instagram.jpg
    20190217_193234.jpg
    20190217_193307.jpg
    He said "add ons"...not sure what to nake of that.

I want all of these so much...
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Yeah, I don't get the "add-ons" statement...must be something new for Loyal Subjects. Also, I cringed when he called King Grayskull "King Eternia". I'm sure it was just a slip up and he knows the character's real name, but still...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I love that Buzz-Off and Mantenna!
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |