Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is MOTUís Window Closing?

I introduced Filmation MOTU to my two kids when they were toddlers, and they loved it. Later on they discovered the 200x reboot and thought it sucked. They also hated the 1987 film.

Smart kids

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    @inthe80s so glad u put that link becaise I was all, WTH, is gamergate...
    God, I am getting old.
    I wasn't aware of this controversy either, but helps to explain the nasty reaction to many properties releasing new content in the past few years. It seemed to have come out of nowhere, and suddenly everything that had even the slightest hint of being more diverse or not a carbon copy of what it was in the past was absolutely trashed to pieces. It is a very sad state of affairs, but hopefully properties like MOTU and PoP can rise above it.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I wasn't aware of this controversy either, but helps to explain the nasty reaction to many properties releasing new content in the past few years. It seemed to have come out of nowhere, and suddenly everything that had even the slightest hint of being more diverse or not a carbon copy of what it was in the past was absolutely trashed to pieces. It is a very sad state of affairs, but hopefully properties like MOTU and PoP can rise above it.
    It really is a sad state of affairs. The latest angle in pursuit of furthering their narrative, is doing a complete 180 from the "forced diversity" rhetoric to a lot of these folks latching onto the writers team photo that Noelle posted on Twitter. They're now lambasting people and the show for "lack of diversity" in a desperate "gotcha" attempt, whilst simultaneously leaving out the fact that the voice over talent for the series is highly diverse and not doing any research on the other crew members. If they had, they would see the overall diversity in every area from Directors to Production to Visual Development and beyond. As an added "bonus" there are the usual attacks on people's physical appearance, etc. Ugh. Tired of these people.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    My 4 year old is in MOTU big time right now form me playing DVDís for him. What do yíall think is the best figure for him to play with? As mentioned above vintage break down overtime, are classics and Filmation a little more durable ? I am buying him a combination of vintage, classics and some Filmation.
    Be very careful giving children vintage toys. They break down and can ooze plasticizer which has lead in it. I gave my kiddos the newer 200X MOTU line and Thundercats line to prevent this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InThe80s View Post
    I respectfully disagree with this statement. The people attacking She-Ra on different social media sites are not MOTU / PoP fans. They are reactionaries in a larger cultural war between SJW's (Social Justice Warriors / 3rd wave feminism) and more conservative elements in society. The sustained nastiness is a spillover of what happened after GamerGate. Even since GamerGate these reactionaries have been invading other Fandoms to continue to push their agenda. Affected Fandoms include Ghostbusters, Wonder Woman, Star Wars, Kim Possible, and now She-Ra /PoP. A property like PoP was bound to attract the ire of the GamerGate crowd most of whom are in their 20s or 30s. These people are not PoP fans through, She-Ra was before their time. They are only using She-Ra to continue the GamerGate narrative that SJWs are ruining popular culture.
    I disagree. I have been a MOTU and POP fan since I was six or seven and I dislike the designs of the new She-Ra and I am not a 'reactionary.' I didn't like the new Star Wars movies because they were trash. I cannot speak on Ghostbusters because they turned me off with all of the finger pointing and nastiness even before I could see the movie. I will be honest though and say that based on the trailers alone I pretty much was going to skip it. I love Wonder Woman and the only back lash I saw from that was Muslim countries who refused to allow it to air because Gal is Israeli. Oh and the third wave feminists who said they were going to boycott it because she shaved her pits.

The people attacking She-Ra on different social media sites are not MOTU / PoP fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    I disagree. I have been a MOTU and POP fan since I was six or seven and I dislike the designs of the new She-Ra and I am not a 'reactionary.' I didn't like the new Star Wars movies because they were trash. I cannot speak on Ghostbusters because they turned me off with all of the finger pointing and nastiness even before I could see the movie. I will be honest though and say that based on the trailers alone I pretty much was going to skip it. I love Wonder Woman and the only back lash I saw from that was Muslim countries who refused to allow it to air because Gal is Israeli. Oh and the third wave feminists who said they were going to boycott it because she shaved her pits.
    I am referring to all the attacks and negativity on other social media sites NOT the regular posters on He-Man.org.

Gotcha Yeah I do NOT do Twitter. I do lurk though from time to time.

Has there been any word out of Mattel, a hint or whisper, that Masters of the Universe could return in the form of a child-oriented line? Something for five-year-olds? The collector focused stuff is great for us middle-aged men, but I've got a little boy now and it seems a shame that there's no He-Man on the toy isle shelves for him.

Is it even feasible anymore? I wonder what the original toys would cost at retail if produced today?

Snake Men Enthusiast QueenQuetzale's Avatar
    This saddens me quite a bit, how the age group for being interested in cartoons and toy-collecting just gets younger and younger. I didn't discover MOTU until I was 10, but didn't actually get into it until I was 18. And never once did I think "I'm too old for this". I grew up rebelling against the "teen mentality" because it didn't seem fun to me to do what everyone else was doing, regardless of fitting in.

Fortunately I have been able to get a couple of friends interested in the franchise through my passion for it alone.
    WARNING: FANGIRL AHEAD

Filmation Most Loved: Hordak, Catra, Sorceress
    NA Most Loved: Crita, Hoove
    MYP Most Loved: Skeletor, Orko, Snake Men
    MOTUC Most Wanted: MYP Skeletor, MYP Kobra Khan, Enchantress

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by skelethon View Post
    Has there been any word out of Mattel, a hint or whisper, that Masters of the Universe could return in the form of a child-oriented line? Something for five-year-olds? The collector focused stuff is great for us middle-aged men, but I've got a little boy now and it seems a shame that there's no He-Man on the toy isle shelves for him.

Is it even feasible anymore? I wonder what the original toys would cost at retail if produced today?
    Likely not until a cartoon and/or movie reboot actually comes to fruition. And then they would want to do it in a way that is compatible with current day toy buying action figure trends of that age in terms of buying accessibility, popularity, volume, and not overstocking shelves.

- - - Updated - - -

Not up-to-speed on what toy buying trends are in that age group for similar action figure lines these days (and certainly compared to 2002 era). I know the interest continues to wane in favor of digital entertainment. Toys-R-US failing and Mattel stock falling are not good indicators overall but I have yet to look at the raw trend numbers being tracked.

It's just so sad that MOTU isn't an evergreen property on toy shelves. They pump out those generic imaginext lines, not including the DC and Jurassic stuff. I've said it before but I wonder why they don't try a kids MOTU series within imaginext. Seems like a good fit and better than the random knights and space guys they do.

I think a perfect time to have released an MotU live action film would've been about 10 years ago for the reasons stated in the original post, the age of kids of the original fans would be about right. That's not to say there's a window that's closed. A good movie is just that and will transcend whatever generational gaps or existing fan base there is. A good movie will create fans no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    A good movie is just that and will transcend whatever generational gaps or existing fan base there is. A good movie will create fans no matter what.
    Yeah, agreed. I mean, someone earlier in the thread said their ten year old was just growing out of She-Ra. With the new Netflix show, She-Ra's target age range extends far into adulthood. My fiancee and I are 26 and 24 respectively, and we blitzed through Princesses of Power in two days. I have a cousin in his thirties who just started watching with his wife and they both like it to. It's certainly accessible for and targeted to kids as well, but the fanbase of teens and twenty-somethings is snowballing too.

There's no reason at all why a quality cartoon or a great movie couldn't resurrect the Eternian side of the MOTU world just as successfully as the Etherian side, if not moreso! The obvious time to capitalize on existing fans may have passed or be passing, but there can always be new fans.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I feel like Mattel is running on fumes right now... they are coasting along with their big one-two-punch, i.e. Barbie and Hot Wheels, but are struggling with lines that should be selling like hotcakes... DC Universe for example.

Let's face it, MOTUC was aimed squarely at fans of the original toys/cartoons/mini-comics... and boy, did they ever zero in on that nostalgia button! The line has survived since 2008 purely because old-school fans refuse to let it die (and secondary market sellers buy a lot of the more desirable figures), although, with MOTUC "under new management", I feel it's closer now than ever to being finished. (Prices keep going up, while quality, availability, and customer service continues to drop.)

I would be willing to bet that there will NEVER be another line of MOTU figures as extensive as Classics ever. Period. Why? Because there just won't be the fanbase for it. Once we all start fading away, the next generations of fans will become thinner and thinner. Even if there is new media to promote it, a line like MOTUC is a tall mountain to aspire to beat.
    Even 80s Vintage wasnít as extensive as MOTUC. The ONLY more extensive lines are Transformers, G.I.Joe, DCUC/Multiverse, and Marvel Legends.

And those other lines have a lot more sub-brands.

IMHO, the only way youíd see He-Man rival that is if you splintered/spun-off MOTU into several brands.

YíKnow...

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.
    He-Ro and the Powers of Grayskull.
    Rokkon and the Rebels of Geolon.
    Teela and the Guardians of Eternia.
    Flipshot and the Galactic Protectors.
    Orko and the Warlocks of Trolla.

Maybe as a comics line with solid talent that all funnels into He-Man, treating MOTU as the ďAvengersĒ of a bunch of sub-properties.

Iím 36 and I havenít had kids yet! And donít plan to anytime soon haha.

I donít think the window has closed, or is closing.

MOTU can live on without us and our influence, just not the way many original fans would like it to.
    The new She-Ra looks to be a success much to the chagrin of many Ďfansí, and a He-Man reboot done right could easily capture the imagination of a new generation, without our influence.
    Hell, it may even stand more chance of succeeding without our influence!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

The main obstacle that MOTU faces these days is that, of the younger generation who are even familiar with the brand, it's largely seen as a joke because of all of the unintentional homoerotic subtext and general cheesiness. Revivals of older properties like Transformers and Avengers tend to take a more jokey and silly approach so as to be more acceptable to newer fans who might cringe at the premise, but this isn't really possible with MOTU because I don't think it has enough staying power to survive a reboot that directly mocks the original show. And trying to do a completely serious and unironic take on the property in this day and age just wouldn't work either, the current media climate just isn't really accepting of this type of thing the way it was during the 80s.

I personally don't think MOTU's window will ever close, the franchise is simply too popular, whether you prefer it as a whole or as a few parts over the others, or even some not at all. Personally, I totally LOVE Classic MOTU, Classic POP, The 1987 Live Action Movie, New Adventures Of He-Man, MYP MOTU, and New POP and all the characters equally.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Yes, my kids, are 31, 30, 27, and my baby is 22.

My Grandkids are 10, 5, 3, and 2 months, so for them it's not too late, but my 10 year old Granddaughter is already out of She-Ra. (I got her lot's of She-Ra classics, and watched the cartoon with her)
    Bro how old are you? I seen a video of you once on yoyrmtube. You don't look old.

Heroic Warrior
    Very interesting, albeit cynical, topic. Random thoughts:

It's all in Mattel's hands, IMHO. They control the marketing, production, IP, and merch. Their website does't even sell toys directly, nor do they have any cool artwork, stories, interactive games, music, or anything beyond product description (photos and bios). They have been great with selling licenses, though, and we have lots of MOTU/She-Ra stuff today. I guess it's hard to accept that the franchise is a niche. But also understand that "mainstream" using means pleasing everyone who is not you!

So be careful what you wish for with The Movie. More than likely it will bomb and **** everyone off, like G.I. Joe, or the 1987 movie. The odds that it becomes a TF franchise or successful in all ways like a random Marvel movie are astronomical. Even if it's like a DC movie, it could make money but be seen as being lame with bad execution. So is it really worth it just to get some kiddie toys at Walmart for 3 months? I still remember when The Phantom came and went in 1996- hyped movie which failed to capture the zeitgeist:a quick toy-line and maybe some comics. I believe the IP is still in comic strips in newspapers, however. That appears to be The Phantom's niche- old people who read Sunday funnies. Maybe we should accept what He-Man's niche is and enjoy all the cool products we have. Have faith the IP will target kids within the next 35 years.

I'd like to see a new line on a marketed cartoon for YA or live action CW-like TV show for teens. Another way is to license a truly awesome multiplayer video game to bring in a HUGE male demographic from kids to adults. Could build off any of these to make retail toys if that is what you want. Keep in mind, it is possible retail goes the way of the dinosaur one day, too. So online shopping may be the only option anyway. But as long as the marketing is good on Amazon and Walmart, it shouldn't be a problem. (BTW, Mattel had acquired a company to make construction sets to compete with Lego. How about Castle Grayskull or Snake Mountain?) MOTU always had a 60-40 magic to tech (fantasy vs sci-fi) ratio; She-Ra was 40-60 due to The Horde and spaceships. Surely if MOTU needs to be all tech like TF it could do there (Jurassic World toys are everywhere, surely MOTU's cybernetic dinosaurs would be much more cool today!)

MOTU may have to be fundamentally changed to capture the zeitgeist of today's youth. In the 1980s, there was something in the air about power fantasies (see Superman, He-Man, Hulk Hogan/Road Warriors, Mike Tyson, G.I. Joe, Secret Wars comics, etc.). Today's youth still likes fantasy MMORPG but not heavy sword and sorcery. They love Harry Potter wizards but have no idea who Elminster is. They like watching sentient robots but not hard sci-fi novels. They love digital games but board/tabletop RPG games are for adults. They love comedy cartoons but not adventure. They love bad artwork but not realism. They'd rather play Hearthstone than collect Magic cards. They love smart phones but not face to face conversation. Someone in Mattel needs to figure it out and rebrand unless they are fine with the current niche. However if Mattel truly wants to make its own movies or entertainment content, it makes sense to tap into MOTU for so many characters + stories. MOTU could be spun for all ages and demos, but more than likely Mattel will choose ONE for its mainstream project to avoid brand confusion (although there is currently a bunch of different target audiences via its various licenses), so not a Game of Thrones MOTU show along side a Steven Universe animated.

PS Teddy Ruxpin made a comeback and MOTU did not. This year's holiday toys could have easily been branded into MOTU/She-Ra :https://www.brostrick.com/tech/best-...istmas-season/

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Yin Chan Vo View Post
    Very interesting, albeit cynical, topic. Random thoughts:

It's all in Mattel's hands, IMHO. They control the marketing, production, IP, and merch. Their website does't even sell toys directly, nor do they have any cool artwork, stories, interactive games, music, or anything beyond product description (photos and bios). They have been great with selling licenses, though, and we have lots of MOTU/She-Ra stuff today. I guess it's hard to accept that the franchise is a niche. But also understand that "mainstream" using means pleasing everyone who is not you!

So be careful what you wish for with The Movie. More than likely it will bomb and **** everyone off, like G.I. Joe, or the 1987 movie. The odds that it becomes a TF franchise or successful in all ways like a random Marvel movie are astronomical. Even if it's like a DC movie, it could make money but be seen as being lame with bad execution. So is it really worth it just to get some kiddie toys at Walmart for 3 months? I still remember when The Phantom came and went in 1996- hyped movie which failed to capture the zeitgeist:a quick toy-line and maybe some comics. I believe the IP is still in comic strips in newspapers, however. That appears to be The Phantom's niche- old people who read Sunday funnies. Maybe we should accept what He-Man's niche is and enjoy all the cool products we have. Have faith the IP will target kids within the next 35 years.

I'd like to see a new line on a marketed cartoon for YA or live action CW-like TV show for teens. Another way is to license a truly awesome multiplayer video game to bring in a HUGE male demographic from kids to adults. Could build off any of these to make retail toys if that is what you want. Keep in mind, it is possible retail goes the way of the dinosaur one day, too. So online shopping may be the only option anyway. But as long as the marketing is good on Amazon and Walmart, it shouldn't be a problem. (BTW, Mattel had acquired a company to make construction sets to compete with Lego. How about Castle Grayskull or Snake Mountain?) MOTU always had a 60-40 magic to tech (fantasy vs sci-fi) ratio; She-Ra was 40-60 due to The Horde and spaceships. Surely if MOTU needs to be all tech like TF it could do there (Jurassic World toys are everywhere, surely MOTU's cybernetic dinosaurs would be much more cool today!)

MOTU may have to be fundamentally changed to capture the zeitgeist of today's youth. In the 1980s, there was something in the air about power fantasies (see Superman, He-Man, Hulk Hogan/Road Warriors, Mike Tyson, G.I. Joe, Secret Wars comics, etc.). Today's youth still likes fantasy MMORPG but not heavy sword and sorcery. They love Harry Potter wizards but have no idea who Elminster is. They like watching sentient robots but not hard sci-fi novels. They love digital games but board/tabletop RPG games are for adults. They love comedy cartoons but not adventure. They love bad artwork but not realism. They'd rather play Hearthstone than collect Magic cards. They love smart phones but not face to face conversation. Someone in Mattel needs to figure it out and rebrand unless they are fine with the current niche. However if Mattel truly wants to make its own movies or entertainment content, it makes sense to tap into MOTU for so many characters + stories. MOTU could be spun for all ages and demos, but more than likely Mattel will choose ONE for its mainstream project to avoid brand confusion (although there is currently a bunch of different target audiences via its various licenses), so not a Game of Thrones MOTU show along side a Steven Universe animated.

PS Teddy Ruxpin made a comeback and MOTU did not. This year's holiday toys could have easily been branded into MOTU/She-Ra :https://www.brostrick.com/tech/best-...istmas-season/
    Some of that's judgmental and nostalgia-biased.

But some of what you said is dead on.

And I think Super7 and Mattel kind of stumbled onto it but...

I think it would be better, as far as TV or animation or a toyline go, to run with "He-Ro and the Powers of Grayskull" as the revival.

More fantasy RPG (and cross genre, complete with dinosaurs), less "power fantasy". He-Ro is a wizard. He-Ro is not a terribly lore deep wizard.

Above all, He-Ro doesn't carry the same expectations. You have King Hiss. You have assorted minor MOTU characters. You have some Horde presence.

I'd probably launch the thing with King Grayskull being a big hero and getting an Optimus Prime style death.

And if you want more of that, well, just wait around a thousand years because He-Man is sort of the second coming of Grayskull. But let's actually NOT be in any hurry to get to He-Man. Let He-Ro experiment with tone. Let it be funnier, weirder, etc.

And let it run for 65 episodes before you even start to plan a He-Man revival.

Heroic Warrior
    Personally I think it's a lost cause, whether you look at the past or the present.

Let's look at the past:

POP Filmation failed to garner the success/popularity of MOTU
    1987 movie is/was a disappointment in many respects
    NA was a major bomb
    200X was awesome but even that failed to grab the attention of the masses (personally I think it's the best incarnation of MOTU in terms of TV/cartoons)

Present:

GI Joe, TMNT, Transformers, all turned out bad (though Transformers a major success)
    Netflix She-Ra is a disgrace
    DC comics movies, while money makers, practically all have negative reviews

What are the chances any new He-Man media rises above all that? Slim to none. So best to let it die. Best to be happy with what is there (Filmation, 200X, mini comics, comics) and move on.

Heroic Warrior
    I guess the question is whether it relies on parents who love it in order to kick start it. I'm not sure it does.

Certainly that helps when kids are very small, but as they age and parents aren't "cool" anymore, they may reject it just because they are forming their own identity and don't want to like what Mom or Dad likes.

When Masters of the Universe blew up in the 80's it wasn't off of nostalgia, it was new and different and it spoke to kids at that time.

I think a better question is whether market conditions and our children's entertainment culture will ever be ripe for this particular type of property again. It's difficult to say. Things have changed SO much as far as the plethora of play options and entertainment options for kids. Toys in general are a much smaller piece of the pie. Cartoons as well.

For MOTU to come back big it would take the right positioning of the property to speak to the current climate at the time it comes back. I don't think it would require parents that are fans.

That said, I think it is our passion that at least keeps a spark of hope that Mattel realizes there's viability to the brand. Without us, it may just have been relegated to a dusty corner of some Mattel storage office never to be heard of again.

I do think fans have a tendency to over think things. This thread is evidence of that, IMO. MOTU can be "rebooted" in a satisfying way that appeases old fans and creates new ones. It’s not next to impossible. MOTU is simpler than a lot of you give it credit for. It’s not some giant, borderline-sacred tome like LOTR. Even Dolph Lundgren recently expressed confusion as to why a new MOTU film hasn't come to fruition. I think, at least in terms of a film or cartoon series, MOTU is relatively easy to get right. In terms of toys, that's different. I mean, I don't have kids, so I don't know what the climate is like today. Maybe toys involving apps with interactive playability (is any of this plausible?)? I do think the time for a MOTU reboot (hopefully in the form of a movie) is now. The iron is at boiling point.
    Last edited by Krueger; December 9, 2018 at 07:47pm.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Class316 View Post
    Present:

Netflix She-Ra is a disgrace

What are the chances any new He-Man media rises above all that? Slim to none. So best to let it die. Best to be happy with what is there (Filmation, 200X, mini comics, comics) and move on.
    Netflix She-Ra is a UNANIMOUSLY ACCLAIMED show praised by 100% of professional television critics aggregated by Rotten Tomatoes. And not only that, it's also ALREADY A HIT with the audiences, having consistently ranked high among the most talked-about current TV shows in the social media for several weeks.

At this point, it's pointless to discuss whether MotU's window is closing, when MotU's window is right now experiencing a grand reopening right before our eyes, and whole new swathes of fans are chiming in, both from among the young who had never heard of MotU before, and from among the not so young (with quite a few from our generation out there commenting how they have just rediscovered MotU thanks to New She-Ra and how excited they are with this rediscovery). It's only among the Gamergate crowd, and certain factions of the old fan guard, that some keep trying to ignore the huge elephant in the room.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Netflix She-Ra is AMAZING and deserves to be a huge success.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    At this point, it's pointless to discuss whether MotU's window is closing, when MotU's window is right now experiencing a grand reopening right before our eyes, and whole new swathes of fans are chiming in, both from among the young who had never heard of MotU before, and from among the not so young (with quite a few from our generation out there commenting how they have just rediscovered MotU thanks to New She-Ra and how excited they are with this rediscovery). It's only among the Gamergate crowd, and certain factions of the old fan guard, that some keep trying to ignore the huge elephant in the room.
    I would say that SHE-RA's window is experiencing a grand reopening... but, most of the younger crowd who are enjoying it have no idea what Masters of the Universe is. Unless season 2 of the Princesses of Power introduces Adam/He-Man, Eternia, Castle Grayskull, the Masters, the Evil Warriors, King Randor, Queen Marlena, Battle Cat, etc. then I'd still say MotU is sitting idle while She-Ra / PoP is having a revival...

At this point, it doesn't seem like the producers have any connection to He-Man's world... they are distinctly separate as of now.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!