Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1916

Thread: MOTUC Snake Mountain - Super7 Pre-Order has ENDED (Available Elsewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by BAKULL View Post
    BBTS-When I called them to inquire...they stated that the 4.00$ shipping fee will not apply to this item. It will be shipped based on dimensional weight....

"Shipping cost is calculated using dimensional weight instead of actual weight. Due to USPS size restrictions, this item is only available to ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground for all domestic orders" this is posted on the pre-order page....
    Umm...then what does all this mean which comes straight from their website? :

"Get ready to party like it's 1999, because $4 Flat rate Shipping is back! That's right, if you buy one item or our entire inventory you will pay the low shipping rate of $4. There is no minimum. No maximum. No product exclusions.

A few examples may help clarify:

3 of the latest Transformers Masterpiece figures shipping to New York City - $4 shipping fee.
    1 Funko Pop! figure shipping to Chicago - $4 shipping fee.
    1 life size statue of your favorite Hollywood bad guy shipping to Big Spring, Texas - $4 shipping fee.
    1,723 Star Wars figures to complete your collection shipping to Los Angeles - $4 shipping fee."

Plus I figured they were charging $800.00 simply because shipping would only be $4.00. Something doesn't make sense.

Something is wrong,the listing page on their own site says “qualifies for $4 flat rate shipping”.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Yup it is actually on Snake Mountains product page...

20190509_180048.jpg

They have known that for days now and still haven’t fixed it, they should honour whatever their website says as this is pure neglegence on their part.
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Who in the world is going to order from them if this thing is "supposed" to be $800.00 PLUS shipping?

Then their cost is way higher than ee

When I placed the order for my "Chucky" replica doll last year with BBTS, it was a pre-ordering model, similar like this one with SM (with non-refundable deposit, etc.). And the listing stated "this item qualifies for $4 shipping flat rate"

When available to ship this year (like couple of months ago) I requested to be shipped with several other MOTUC and other stuff that was in my "pile of loot".

They were 3 boxes in total I received from FEDEX HOME. Everything was shipped for $ 4.00. Also, Chucky box wasn't a medium size box, specially that this item was packaged by them with extra outer box and extra padding to secure the internal box from factory.

By the way, based on that experience, they replied this to me when I explained them about the creases in the "Good Guys" collectible yellow box:

-------------------------
    Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. This product is sold with ungraded packaging with the expectation that the product is mint inside the box. If you would like to return this item we can refund you the full amount. Can you accept a FedEx label via email to return the product? The reason we cannot offer an exchange is that whole listing is ungraded packaging and we cannot guarantee that it will meet your expectations. I'm looking forward to your reply.

That being said, they didn't have "extra" customer service stock, to handle exchanges or parts replacements for this Replica.

Not sure if the same case applies to SM (who knows if the deal between Super 7 and BBTS includes stocking BBTS with extra parts/units too for its customers), but for sure BBTS will guarantee your satisfaction if something happens to your item purchase, within the terms of a RETURN/REFUND. No exchanges. No parts replacements (the latter one I think will only be honored if you buy SM directly from Super7)
    I guess that would be a point to consider if you buy SM from BBTS.

Quote Originally Posted by modulok02 View Post
    When I placed the order for my "Chucky" replica doll last year with BBTS, it was a pre-ordering model, similar like this one with SM (with non-refundable deposit, etc.). And the listing stated "this item qualifies for $4 shipping flat rate"

When available to ship this year (like couple of months ago) I requested to be shipped with several other MOTUC and other stuff that was in my "pile of loot".

They were 3 boxes in total I received from FEDEX HOME. Everything was shipped for $ 4.00. Also, Chucky box wasn't a medium size box, specially that this item was packaged by them with extra outer box and extra padding to secure the internal box from factory.

By the way, based on that experience, they replied this to me when I explained them about the creases in the "Good Guys" collectible yellow box:

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. This product is sold with ungraded packaging with the expectation that the product is mint inside the box. If you would like to return this item we can refund you the full amount. Can you accept a FedEx label via email to return the product? The reason we cannot offer an exchange is that whole listing is ungraded packaging and we cannot guarantee that it will meet your expectations. I'm looking forward to your reply.

That being said, they didn't have "extra" customer service stock, to handle exchanges or parts replacements for this Replica.

Not sure if the same case applies to SM (who knows if the deal between Super 7 and BBTS includes stocking BBTS with extra parts/units too for its customers), but for sure BBTS will guarantee your satisfaction if something happens to your item purchase, within the terms of a RETURN/REFUND. No exchanges. No parts replacements (the latter one I think will only be honored if you buy SM directly from Super7)
    I guess that would be a point to consider if you buy SM from BBTS.
    Actually reading that they were not saying they didn't have stock. They said they didn't have a replacement that would meet your expectations for the outside box. They offer collector grade packaging for an upcharge on a lot of their items. But on the ungraded stuff they don't guarantee mint packaging.

Additionally I doubt that Super7 will have replacement stock for Snake Mountain or if they do it will be minimal. They are being shipped directly from the factory to the consumer....not to Super7.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Who in the world is going to order from them if this thing is "supposed" to be $800.00 PLUS shipping?
    I spoke to them. It is $4 shipping. Not sure why the other member was told no. I've gotten much larger items than snake mountain from them for $4.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Actually reading that they were not saying they didn't have stock. They said they didn't have a replacement that would meet your expectations for the outside box. They offer collector grade packaging for an upcharge on a lot of their items. But on the ungraded stuff they don't guarantee mint packaging.
    I forgot to show the follow up email to make my point:

-------------
    Thank you for your follow up! Unfortunately we do not have a replacement box or exchange to offer, the only resolution available would be a return for a refund. Would you like to send your product back for a refund with a prepaid FedEx label? I look forward to your reply.
    -------------
    And this was confirmed later from the manufacturer, who told me they don't carry extra boxes, neither their authorized resellers.

But yes, I know BBTS show "grading options" for a lot of their items (standard, sub-standard, etc). In the case of the Replica doll I pre-ordered the only option available wasn't showing any grading level back in that time, so it was an ungraded item (and was stated as "Mint Condition") Exactly as it is shown now for SM:

tert453.JPG

Anyway, the customer satisfaction was guaranteed here with such replacement offer, but I didn't do anything to return it or complain (I was just asking if they happen to have a replacement box, since the artbox of "Chucky Doll" is part of this collectible). I was very happy with the final product, quality, service, and purchase overall.

Same would happen with SM if I decide to buy one, if the box comes with some corners smashed, some creases, etc. It's fine to me, as long as it is not totally destroyed and haven't touch/damage the content.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I understand your thought process here, but just a counterpoint to consider...
    This means that if it arrives damaged and a replacement is needed, it could potentially mean having to wait for another one to come from China, and hope it survives that trip.
    The German S7 partner SPACE has already stated that S7 will do no replacements on this order. So if it arrives busted, you will at most get a refund.

They’d replace individual broken pieces only, not the full playset.

- - - Updated - - -

For EU based buyers:

S.P.A.C.E. are also offering a payment plan!

Payment plan: when you checkout your order you need to leave a message “I would like to make use of the payment plan”, you will be required to make an initial payment of EUR 199,00 upon order confirmation. Following your initial payment you will need to make seven (7) payments of EUR 100,00 starting in June, ending in December.

This option is only available if you pay with a regular bank transfer (IBAN).

Otherwise, S.P.A.C.E. requires an initial payment of EUR 299,00 with the remaining EUR 600,00 to be paid once the item is ready for delivery.

Eitherway if you go with them you have 6-7 more months to save up some cash/spread out the load.

So while they are more expensive, this may interest some who can not just fork out EUR 899,00 at once. Keep in mind for non Germany or Austria residents that you will need to pay the additional EUR 35,00 in shipping.
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Per a Customer Service Representative at BBTS:

Thanks for getting in touch with your concern, I would be happy to explain. Happily, we will be honoring the $4 Flat Rate Shipping for this item to any deliverable street address within the contiguous United States - the order will simply be upgraded to UPS Ground or FedEx as a courtesy. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I would be happy to address them. Have a great day!

Do we know where we are with snake mountain numbers at all? I know in dukes podcast Brian said he was disappointed with the early numbers. Now that more options for buying have opened up,I wonder where we are? Perhaps someone can ask him on Facebook?
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I’ll see if I can reach him somehow.

—update—
    Sent him a message on Instagram, let’s see if he reads it. If he answers I’ll relay his message.

I basically asked him if they were planning on announcing how far off we are from the minimum number of orders at certain intervals.
    Last edited by Razzerian; May 10, 2019 at 11:23am.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    I’ll see if I can reach him somehow.

—update—
    Sent him a message on Instagram, let’s see if he reads it. If he answers I’ll relay his message.

I basically asked him if they were planning on announcing how far off we are from the minimum number of orders at certain intervals.
    He may not know until EE and BBTS put their orders in. I'm sure each site has a planned limit they will take pre-orders for
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

If he answers I’ll follow up with that question.

I think this should've been set up like a subscription with a piece of SM shipped out monthly for a year.

If they were going to make it a nonrefundable deposit, they could have made it so if Snake Mountain didn't get produced, the Bone Throne, table, and other accessories were, so you'd get something if you weren't getting the actual playset, but for your original deposit, you would be getting something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    If they were going to make it a nonrefundable deposit, they could have made it so if Snake Mountain didn't get produced, the Bone Throne, table, and other accessories were, so you'd get something if you weren't getting the actual playset, but for your original deposit, you would be getting something.

I really like this idea!

Super7 made an announcement on Facebook today, informing European customers to place their orders with SPACE. By the sound of it, looks like us Europeans won't be able to order Snake Mountain directly from Super7.
    Last edited by CroGoblin; May 10, 2019 at 05:41pm.

Well at least we have a solid option. What about the Aussies, Latin Americans, Canadians and Asians!?

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post

The deposit is refundable if Snake Mountain doesn’t get made, though. I can’t imagine the legalities of just giving folks a portion of an item if it didn’t meet the minimum quota. Super7 would need to get all new quotes from the factory for tooling a tiny number of pieces of partial Snake Mountain, which is impossible to quantity. It just doesn’t make sense.

Its refundable if Snake Mountain doesn't get produced, absolutely. What I was suggesting is, as part of figuring out the whole sale of Snake Mountain, right now it's an all or nothing situation. Anyone who preordered it through Super 7 can't back out once it meets quota, and once in production, if they cancel their order, they loose their deposit.

It would have been nice to have had them figure out the cost of just the accessories separately, and have made it a back up option for purchasing if the minimum for Snake Mountain wasn't met, at least we could get something.

I know this is a limited item, they're only going to produce the number of orders they receive. They definitely don't want people backing out after the quota is met. That's why they made it a nonrefundable deposit once production starts.

I just feel like making the accessories available as back up, if that were possible, would have been a great option, especially for those who couldn't afford the entire playset, or even for those who want back up in case they loose pieces and want replacements.

Still no news regarding those parts of the world unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Well at least we have a solid option. What about the Aussies, Latin Americans, Canadians and Asians!?