Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2071

Thread: MOTUC Snake Mountain - Super7 Pre-Order has ENDED (Available Elsewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I don't bash Super 7 in every post. I actually quit like their vintage 5.5" Filmation figures.

- - - Updated - - -

Hold you applause until you receive Snake Mountain.

via GIPHY

Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post

via GIPHY

Lol. For all you guys that ordered Snake Mountain I really hope it turns out great, same with the remaining Classics figures.

I'm looking forward to Snake Mountain, I placed my order at Entertainment Earth and personally would be happy with any delay at this time as long as we receive it due to my wife being pregnant.
    The Sail Barge is cool and Unicron as well but I skipped on them because they are personally not as iconic to me as Snake Mountain; also I really want it for my vast MOTUC collection that I'm collecting since 2008. It's impressive how far we came.
    MOTU WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Drissi, Caz Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, Hunga the Harpy, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders of Morc
    FILMATION: Battle Cat, Ram Man, Stratos Whiplash
    =>MOTU-Classics-Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    I'm looking forward to Snake Mountain, I placed my order at Entertainment Earth and personally would be happy with any delay at this time as long as we receive it due to my wife being pregnant.
    The Sail Barge is cool and Unicron as well but I skipped on them because they are personally not as iconic to me as Snake Mountain; also I really want it for my vast MOTUC collection that I'm collecting since 2008. It's impressive how far we came.
    Same here. I love my sail barge. But snake mountain will be my crown jewel. I always knew castle grayskull would happen someday, I truly believe r]the sail bat]rage would happen as well...all though I assumed for the 40th anniversary of ROTJ, so that came early. Snake mountain, v]never thought we’d get it. Never. When Mattel announced it, I left bricks under my seat. Then that fell through and I assumed it would never happen. Then super7 came along and said it was in the cards. Then some hiccups with that as well. Then finally the ore-order. Sadly Brian at first seemed a little disappointed it was moving slow. But then it took off and finished over the line. I can not wait for this and the movie figures.

I hope we see some in progress pics soon and some box art.

As an Aussie, I wasn't able to get in on the Barge. I gather it is the same with Unicron. So I'm very thankful Super7 were able to get Snake Mountain to my part of the world.

I think I am a little over half way on payments. Woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    As an Aussie, I wasn't able to get in on the Barge. I gather it is the same with Unicron. So I'm very thankful Super7 were able to get Snake Mountain to my part of the world.

I think I am a little over half way on payments. Woo hoo!
    I have no idea what shipping to you would be from the states, but I gladly would have helped you out with the barge. If there is another haslab you are interested in, let me know. We will see if something can be worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I have no idea what shipping to you would be from the states, but I gladly would have helped you out with the barge. If there is another haslab you are interested in, let me know. We will see if something can be worked out.
    Thanks Horseman. That's very kind

I'm just waiting to buy it on eBay. I'm sure I'll get it for a good price...LOL LOL LOL LOL....

I just got a shipping notice for Snake Mountain...was this a fluke maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I just got a shipping notice for Snake Mountain...was this a fluke maybe?
    Was it a shipping update, or just an update on your order? I ordered through Entertainment Earth and got an update about my order and said expected ship date was some time in June.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I got a shipping up-date too. I guess that means it's paid up!

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Snake Mountain stands, Wind Raider, and the Griffen

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Was it a shipping update, or just an update on your order? I ordered through Entertainment Earth and got an update about my order and said expected ship date was some time in June.

Not sure, it says Your Order is On the Way. It was from Super 7. I guess this could mean it's being prepared to ship or something. Or maybe it was an error. I think maybe they meant to send a notice for Wave 4 of Club Grayskull being prepped.
    Super7SM.png

Not sure, it says Your Order is On the Way. It was from Super 7. I guess this could mean it's being prepared to ship or something. Or maybe it was an error. I think maybe they meant to send a notice for Wave 4 of Club Grayskull being prepped.
    Super7SM.png
    Wow we wow

I got the same email. When I click on the link to view my order, the page thanks me for my order and they will email me with shipping updates. Funny thing is that I still have one more payment to make. It is set to process tomorrow.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    something is wrong, i got a shipping email for all the per-orders
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    something is wrong, i got a shipping email for all the per-orders
    I got the same email for Ren and Stimpy, the Thundercats, and Voltron.

Bryan Flynn just posted on Facebook that the shipping notice is an error and it's a system glitch they're working on

Heroic Warrior
    Definitely a glitch
    Someone on fb posted this hours ago and I said glitch. I did get one for toxic though lol. That's probably part of the glitch lol. Can't wait to get my jersey brethren in my hands.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Yup, FALSE ALARM! Just got an email from Super7 saying the wrong emails triggered and they apologize. Nothing is shipping before 2026!

I think Brian Flynn said he was going to hand deliver every Snake Mountain personally

Yeah, I heard him say that, too.

Heroic Warrior
    Yup, FALSE ALARM! Just got an email from Super7 saying the wrong emails triggered and they apologize. Nothing is shipping before 2026!
    Hahahaha. Apparently. .

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

The correction email gives updates to when the pre-orders will ship. Snake Mountain will now ship Spring of 2020...
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    The correction email gives updates to when the pre-orders will ship. Snake Mountain will now ship Spring of 2020...
    Would it be possible that you provide a screenshot of the e-mail with all the shipping dates?
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Would it be possible that you provide a screenshot of the e-mail with all the shipping dates?
    Sure thing...
    preorder1.PNG preorder2.PNGpreorder3.PNG