Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2071

Thread: MOTUC Snake Mountain - Super7 Pre-Order has ENDED (Available Elsewhere)

  1. #2001
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I don't bash Super 7 in every post. I actually quit like their vintage 5.5" Filmation figures.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hold you applause until you receive Snake Mountain.
    ..........

    via GIPHY

    Comedian on the matty forums.

  2. #2002
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    ..........

    via GIPHY

    Lol. For all you guys that ordered Snake Mountain I really hope it turns out great, same with the remaining Classics figures.

  3. #2003
    Heroic synthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,143
    I'm looking forward to Snake Mountain, I placed my order at Entertainment Earth and personally would be happy with any delay at this time as long as we receive it due to my wife being pregnant.
    The Sail Barge is cool and Unicron as well but I skipped on them because they are personally not as iconic to me as Snake Mountain; also I really want it for my vast MOTUC collection that I'm collecting since 2008. It's impressive how far we came.
    MOTU WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Drissi, Caz Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, Hunga the Harpy, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders of Morc
    FILMATION: Battle Cat, Ram Man, Stratos Whiplash
    =>MOTU-Classics-Checklist

  4. #2004
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    I'm looking forward to Snake Mountain, I placed my order at Entertainment Earth and personally would be happy with any delay at this time as long as we receive it due to my wife being pregnant.
    The Sail Barge is cool and Unicron as well but I skipped on them because they are personally not as iconic to me as Snake Mountain; also I really want it for my vast MOTUC collection that I'm collecting since 2008. It's impressive how far we came.
    Same here. I love my sail barge. But snake mountain will be my crown jewel. I always knew castle grayskull would happen someday, I truly believe r]the sail bat]rage would happen as well...all though I assumed for the 40th anniversary of ROTJ, so that came early. Snake mountain, v]never thought we’d get it. Never. When Mattel announced it, I left bricks under my seat. Then that fell through and I assumed it would never happen. Then super7 came along and said it was in the cards. Then some hiccups with that as well. Then finally the ore-order. Sadly Brian at first seemed a little disappointed it was moving slow. But then it took off and finished over the line. I can not wait for this and the movie figures.

    I hope we see some in progress pics soon and some box art.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  5. #2005
    Heroic Warrior Artistix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bathurst Australia
    Posts
    796
    As an Aussie, I wasn't able to get in on the Barge. I gather it is the same with Unicron. So I'm very thankful Super7 were able to get Snake Mountain to my part of the world.

    I think I am a little over half way on payments. Woo hoo!

  6. #2006
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    As an Aussie, I wasn't able to get in on the Barge. I gather it is the same with Unicron. So I'm very thankful Super7 were able to get Snake Mountain to my part of the world.

    I think I am a little over half way on payments. Woo hoo!
    I have no idea what shipping to you would be from the states, but I gladly would have helped you out with the barge. If there is another haslab you are interested in, let me know. We will see if something can be worked out.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  7. #2007
    Heroic Warrior Artistix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bathurst Australia
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I have no idea what shipping to you would be from the states, but I gladly would have helped you out with the barge. If there is another haslab you are interested in, let me know. We will see if something can be worked out.
    Thanks Horseman. That's very kind

  8. #2008
    Heroic Warrior Palazzolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    260
    I'm just waiting to buy it on eBay. I'm sure I'll get it for a good price...LOL LOL LOL LOL....

  9. #2009
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,716
    I just got a shipping notice for Snake Mountain...was this a fluke maybe?

  10. #2010
    Heroic Warrior manowar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I just got a shipping notice for Snake Mountain...was this a fluke maybe?
    Was it a shipping update, or just an update on your order? I ordered through Entertainment Earth and got an update about my order and said expected ship date was some time in June.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  11. #2011
    Formerly thew39 thew40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    3,072
    I got a shipping up-date too. I guess that means it's paid up!

    ~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

    WANTED: Snake Mountain stands, Wind Raider, and the Griffen

  12. #2012
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,716
    Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Was it a shipping update, or just an update on your order? I ordered through Entertainment Earth and got an update about my order and said expected ship date was some time in June.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Not sure, it says Your Order is On the Way. It was from Super 7. I guess this could mean it's being prepared to ship or something. Or maybe it was an error. I think maybe they meant to send a notice for Wave 4 of Club Grayskull being prepped.
    Super7SM.png

  13. #2013
    Heroic Warrior manowar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Not sure, it says Your Order is On the Way. It was from Super 7. I guess this could mean it's being prepared to ship or something. Or maybe it was an error. I think maybe they meant to send a notice for Wave 4 of Club Grayskull being prepped.
    Super7SM.png
    Wow we wow

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  14. #2014
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    567
    I got the same email. When I click on the link to view my order, the page thanks me for my order and they will email me with shipping updates. Funny thing is that I still have one more payment to make. It is set to process tomorrow.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

  15. #2015
    Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,168
    something is wrong, i got a shipping email for all the per-orders
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

  16. #2016
    Heroic Warrior manowar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    something is wrong, i got a shipping email for all the per-orders
    I got the same email for Ren and Stimpy, the Thundercats, and Voltron.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  17. #2017
    Heroic Warrior manowar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    911
    Bryan Flynn just posted on Facebook that the shipping notice is an error and it's a system glitch they're working on

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  18. #2018
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,175
    Definitely a glitch
    Someone on fb posted this hours ago and I said glitch. I did get one for toxic though lol. That's probably part of the glitch lol. Can't wait to get my jersey brethren in my hands.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

  19. #2019
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,716
    Yup, FALSE ALARM! Just got an email from Super7 saying the wrong emails triggered and they apologize. Nothing is shipping before 2026!

  20. #2020
    Heroic Warrior manowar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    911
    I think Brian Flynn said he was going to hand deliver every Snake Mountain personally

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  21. #2021
    Heroic Warrior Palazzolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    260
    Yeah, I heard him say that, too.

  22. #2022
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,175
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Yup, FALSE ALARM! Just got an email from Super7 saying the wrong emails triggered and they apologize. Nothing is shipping before 2026!
    Hahahaha. Apparently. .

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

  23. #2023
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    567
    The correction email gives updates to when the pre-orders will ship. Snake Mountain will now ship Spring of 2020...
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

  24. #2024
    Heroic Warrior melkor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    The correction email gives updates to when the pre-orders will ship. Snake Mountain will now ship Spring of 2020...
    Would it be possible that you provide a screenshot of the e-mail with all the shipping dates?
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

  25. #2025
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Would it be possible that you provide a screenshot of the e-mail with all the shipping dates?
    Sure thing...
    preorder1.PNG preorder2.PNGpreorder3.PNG
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •