Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3034

Thread: MOTUC Snake Mountain official discussion - videos, photos, updates, and more

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    Hoping someone makes Tri-Klops' worktable and some tools! I know He-Bro makes a nice tool-set..
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    Man, that really sucks.... hopefully S7 Can help you out.

I received mine last night and had an issue as well.... 1 of the hand cuffs came broken off the chain.Attachment 124116Attachment 124117Attachment 124118

I reached out to super7 by email and hope they can send me a replacement part, the chains pop out fairly easy from the facade so as long as they can send me a new one I would be ok. If they can't, then I would have to hand drill holes into the cuffs and epoxy metal jewelry wire in to it as a fix, but I'd prefer to not have to do that.

Finally, I love this photo, the meeting of evil has commenced.

Attachment 124119

Finally the (useless) prison gate doesn't snap in to place on the bottom hinge. so anytime i swing the gate open or closed it pops off, not entirely sure what to do about that to be honest, but its not make or break and im probably never gonna use the prison anyway.

All in all I am very happy with the product aside from the above issues. The handcuff is really irritating tho for the price tag but im hoping s7 makes good on that for me

Update from Rudy Re: the handcuffs

I apologize for the damaged chain. This seems to be a recurrent issue that we did not expect so we don't have replacements on hand. Production is working with the factory to get replacements sent over to us so we can send them out to customers.

For now I've added you onto our shipment list and when we receive the replacement stock, we will reach back out to you with your tracking information.

If you have any questions please let us know.
    Rudy | Super7
    Customer Care Manager
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Dare I say it, but I think Origins figures actually look better with the new SM than Classics figures. Must be the fact they're smaller in stature.
    I really want to see pictures of SM with Mega Construx figures posed on them - that would make it look twice as epic!

Comedian on the matty forums.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I spent an hour and a half putting mine together earlier this evening!
    It's utterly awesome!

My only gripe is that the floor where the top of the mountain snaps into place, near the trap door, is a little raised. I think the plastic is slightly warped there or something. I had a difficult time snapping it into place. It looks great from the front, but that little floor area ended up not being flush with the rest of the floor, so it bows up a little. I can't seem to get it to pop into place in that spot, and I'm not sure that I want to try and remove the top again to pop it back in. It's pretty firmly locked into place.

Did anybody else have this issue?

Otherwise, this is a truly magnificent and awe-inspiring item.

Other tweaks...

I managed to get the wolf tower onto the peg after heating up the bottom of the tower with the blowdryer first. Now, it seems to fit firmly in place, so yay!

One of the tentacles had fallen off the monster pit, but it was easy enough to get it back into the slot. I might need to glue it though, as it's a little wobbly.

I'll take some pics tomorrow, with better lighting.

EDIT:

BCRDuke suggested using the hair dryer trick on the warped floor, so I did. It didn't occur to me to use it there.
    It's not 100% perfect, but it's definitely a lot better than it was before! Thanks Brian.

Last edited by Penny Dreadful; November 20, 2020 at 11:36pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

These little guys look freakin' fantastic on and around Snake Mountain!

Now, the 'blood' falls actually look like a waterfall instead of a trickle next to the 6" figures.

I can never unsee how good this looks... has anyone done this with Castle Grayskull?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Mine came today! Spent the night putting it together and mainly gazing at it. It's magnificent. I didn't have any noticeable issues with mine except like Penny, the tentacles on the monster pit, two of them were loose for me but seems to attach back on.

The plastic on Snake Mountain is very nice, better than Castle Grayskull. I loved the new toy plastic smell when opening it up. Felt like a kid again. Super7 did a fantastic job packaging it. There was another protective box inside the protective box. Very impressive job.

The lava flow really pops with a little bit of light.

I surely hope this is not the last Masters of the Universe Classics item, I want much more, but if it is, what a way to go out (for now)!

Masters of the Universe Classics Snake Mountain rules!

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Mine came today! Spent the night putting it together and mainly gazing at it. It's magnificent. I didn't have any noticeable issues with mine except like Penny, the tentacles on the monster pit, two of them were loose for me but seems to attach back on.

The plastic on Snake Mountain is very nice, better than Castle Grayskull. I loved the new toy plastic smell when opening it up. Felt like a kid again. Super7 did a fantastic job packaging it. There was another protective box inside the protective box. Very impressive job.

The lava flow really pops with a little bit of light.

I surely hope this is not the last Masters of the Universe Classics item, I want much more, but if it is, what a way to go out (for now)!

Masters of the Universe Classics Snake Mountain rules!
    It can't be the last MOTUC item because they haven't made Starship Eternia or Planet Nordor yet.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Thanks! We ended up using my dad's van. lol.
    You're welcome And, yeah, that's probably the safest for the size of this Mountain, right?

My daughter was super excited for this to finally arrive (maybe more than I was!). She wanted to recreate the box art, so we did.

IMG_2098.jpgIMG_2119.jpgIMG_2120.jpg
    The holding, the touching. Vaal has forbidden this.
    Five Year Mission
    Eisenhower Field Day

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Even though the "acid green" shade on the snake's eyes is subtle, it pops more under certain light. Sorry, it's a little blurry.

Had some fun taking pics...

I think the 'Golden Axe' skeletons look pretty great as Skeletor's undead Skeleton Warriors...

"Now, with Havoc Staff in hand, Strawberry Shortcake stands once more as the sole Lord of Snake Mountain™."
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; November 21, 2020 at 07:52pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Great set of photos! I love how '87 Skeletor looks at the wolf gate. I have had many moments during the pandemic where I've thought "I need to cancel my pre-order" because of money stuff, but seeing everybody get theirs... I'm glad I've held off on that... I know I'll regret NOT having it later down the road.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Great pics!! Man I wish I had the space
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

The old school wall paneling makes your Snake Mountain look instant vintage!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    It can't be the last MOTUC item because they haven't made Starship Eternia or Planet Nordor yet.
    Nordor is awfully cool... anyone ever make a mock-up of that?

So mine arrived earlier this week but we were away!

Put it together last night and noticed this:

3C3B03B2-E323-4D1B-AEA0-F1AD3D549678.jpg

BECF7C11-24CE-47BB-9D9C-ECA581E67BC1.jpg

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but it seems to have been made for this... if not, itís a fantastic coincidence!
    A Want List
    Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Damn duke! Awesome find! How the hell did you notice that?
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    So mine arrived earlier this week but we were away!

Put it together last night and noticed this:

3C3B03B2-E323-4D1B-AEA0-F1AD3D549678.jpg

BECF7C11-24CE-47BB-9D9C-ECA581E67BC1.jpg

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but it seems to have been made for this... if not, itís a fantastic coincidence!
    Nice find! Thanks for posting!

Heroic Warrior
    They said this thing was going to be made at a factory that specializes in playsets lol. It smells exactly like the figures they put out. Definitely the same factory as always. The floor.on this should be thicker. It does not sit flat and is warped. I'm not all that sold and highly believe it should be way better than for what we paid. Them steps on the front are more like a rocky slide lol. The sucker is huge though.

Quick question, I'm not displaying mine til I build a display case for it, but want to make sure everything is good. After assembly can it be taken back apart?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by unclassified; November 23, 2020 at 09:40am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    After assembly can it be taken back apart?
    I'm going from the unboxing/build/review videos on this... I think you'll be okay as long as you don't attach the top piece with the gate and snake head. That's the one piece that doesn't seem like it will come apart easily, everything else can be taken out/apart in order to fold it in half but that piece seems like it's supposed to be permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    They said this thing was going to be made at a factory that specializes in playsets lol. It smells exactly like the figures they put out. Definitely the same factory as always. The floor.on this should be thicker. It does not sit flat and is warped. I'm not all that sold and highly believe it should be way better than for what we paid. Them steps on the front are more like a rocky slide lol. The sucker is huge though.

Quick question, I'm not displaying mine til I build a display case for it, but want to make sure everything is good. After assembly can it be taken back apart?

It really was made at a factory that specializes in playsets...Super 7 took this photo out of the factory window.
    bigfootlochness.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    I'm going from the unboxing/build/review videos on this... I think you'll be okay as long as you don't attach the top piece with the gate and snake head. That's the one piece that doesn't seem like it will come apart easily, everything else can be taken out/apart in order to fold it in half but that piece seems like it's supposed to be permanent.
    That was the part I was actually worried about. I stuffed it all back in the box. Well the best I could. I should've taken pics prior lol. I'm not even sure when the heck I'm gonna get around to designing a display case for this and the caslte. Thanks for the reply.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    It really was made at a factory that specializes in playsets...Super 7 took this photo out of the factory window.
    bigfootlochness.jpg
    Hahahaha