Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3297

Thread: MOTUC Snake Mountain official discussion - videos, photos, updates, and more

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    That's a great Idea. Would be an awesome add on. I would also add holes to place the tabs from the snake mountain stands for foot pegs.
    It wouldn't be too hard to make a vacuum formed shell that looked like rocky cliffs you could place on either side of Snake Mountain. They could be made stepped with several different levels to place figures on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I received mine a week ago from EE. Everything was fine except one of th shackles was missing, probably a factory error. Iím waiting for the customer service answer, but for a US$ 600 item (US$ 1,160 with shipping and taxes) I expected better quality control.
    To infinity, and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamps View Post
    I received mine a week ago from EE. Everything was fine except one of th shackles was missing, probably a factory error. Iím waiting for the customer service answer, but for a US$ 600 item (US$ 1,160 with shipping and taxes) I expected better quality control.
    Ouch! That is a complete bummer. I definitely feel like I lucked out with just a corner ding on the box. Any luck with EE customer service yet? Have you tried contacting Super7 directly? Hope it works out for you!

Heroic Warrior
    Didn't Super7 say that there was an overall problem with the shackles and would be sending out replacements?

In the UK, I ordered from Comics and Cocktails, who are usually great, but they are just ignoring messages about Snake Mountain Updates.. Lots of other UK & EU stores & UK eBay are starting to deliver now, but the C & C guys are silent.. anyone else here order from them??

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Didn't Super7 say that there was an overall problem with the shackles and would be sending out replacements?
    My one was loose. I'm not seeing how they can be replaced. Looked.like it was riveted in not plugged.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by thatbloodymikey View Post
    In the UK, I ordered from Comics and Cocktails, who are usually great, but they are just ignoring messages about Snake Mountain Updates.. Lots of other UK & EU stores & UK eBay are starting to deliver now, but the C & C guys are silent.. anyone else here order from them??
    Ain't you guys in lock down again?

I’m in same situation ordered from them.

Kapow toys have it in stock for £900. I can’t afford that but can afford the remaining £665 I owe on the C+C pre order so I’m hoping they haven’t had any problems getting them.

I know most places will have staff working from home in the lockdown but Kapow have got their order so I hope C+C do soon.
    Last edited by Law83; January 14, 2021 at 06:00am. Reason: New information

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Ain't you guys in lock down again?
    Yes. Because the last two were resounding successes.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Law83 View Post
    Iím in same situation ordered from them.

Kapow toys have it in stock for £900. I canít afford that but can afford the remaining £665 I owe on the C+C pre order so Iím hoping they havenít had any problems getting them.

I know most places will have staff working from home in the lockdown but Kapow have got their order so I hope C+C do soon.
    Argh!... SO STRESSFUL. Its probably worth us Contacting them until we get clear answers what is going on?..
    I have paid for mine in advance, But am stressing out, as i've contacted through email, & their Facebook, but they're purposely Dodging answering. If Kapow Has it, so should they.. I have heard Great things before about C & C, so this is a bit rubbish to be going through now..

Argh!... SO STRESSFUL. Its probably worth us Contacting them until we get clear answers what is going on?..
    I have paid for mine in advance, But am stressing out, as i've contacted through email, & their Facebook, but they're purposely Dodging answering. If Kapow Has it, so should they.. I have heard Great things before about C & C, so this is a bit rubbish to be going through now..
    Iíve contacted them also will let you know what they say. Iíve only used them once before and had no problems but usually use Kapow and BBTS. Kapow I had no idea they were going to get this and I chose a U.K. firm due to the size of the item. I did order CG off matty but this being an even larger item I felt might be best use U.K. company.

Quote Originally Posted by Law83 View Post
    Iíve contacted them also will let you know what they say. Iíve only used them once before and had no problems but usually use Kapow and BBTS. Kapow I had no idea they were going to get this and I chose a U.K. firm due to the size of the item. I did order CG off matty but this being an even larger item I felt might be best use U.K. company.
    Same here! I got my gray skull off BBTS, but was recommended C & C when the UK stores started putting it up for pre order.. hope they get back to you!

Same here! I got my gray skull off BBTS, but was recommended C & C when the UK stores started putting it up for pre order.. hope they get back to you!
    They replied to me this evening which is fantastic customer service. They are on the way and they hoping they are here by end of February or sooner and will be in touch when they are. Great news.

Court Magician
    thats great to hear!
    also you both have same avatars, totally thought some one was having a convo with themselves until seeing usernames lol

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    It wouldn't be too hard to make a vacuum formed shell that looked like rocky cliffs you could place on either side of Snake Mountain. They could be made stepped with several different levels to place figures on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

heck yea that would rock!!

Haha I have been known to talk to myself but not this time. Glad itís been cleared up now can look forward to it coming now.

Super7 where is my Snake Mountain?😡😡

I ordered and paid this playset directly from Super7 on June 02, 2019 (more than a year and half ago)!!! I paid a total of $750.00 ( $600.00 for the playset and $150.00 for shipping)...
    Super7 began to ship those playsets at the end of October 2020. People from Continental USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania have received their playsets. More than three months have passed from the beginning of the shipment of those sets, and me, from Puerto Rico (part of the United States), have not received even a shipping notification and a tracking number. I have sent like eight or nine emails about the shipping status of my Snake Mountain without a concrete answer from them. Their last response was on January 7th in which they tell me that "logistics was working on the last batch to be sent to Puerto Rico"; and that they will be sending my playset in "a week or so". Guess what? Twelve days have passed without any notification from their part. And I am starting to get a little worried. In my last email I let them know that I have ordered from United States a lot of heavy items, included auto parts and bodybuilding equipments without any logistics problems. And those items were delivered to me very fast...

For that reason, I sent them another email today to escalate this issue, and I ask to them for a CONCRETE answer about when my playset will be shipped. In a dittion, I request to them to provide me a tracking number because I don't want to take the risk that something happens during the transit of my Snake Mountain.

I am a collector like the majority of you. I love to collect Masters of the Universe Classics figures. I started to collect Masters of the Universe Classics figures since the beginning in 2008. I have all the figures released from both of them, Mattel and Super7. The only piece I need to have a "complete collection" is this playset and I don't want to miss the opportunity to get it. Also, I have bought from Super7 a lot of other figures, like Thundercats Ultimates, all Castle Grayskull figures, Conan figures, Ultimate Voltron figure, Toxie figures and more. All I can say is that I am a satisfied customer with all their figures (ignoringthe fact that they used low quality materials for somenfigures)... My only concern is that my Snake Mountain has not been shipped yet. And I hope they resolve that as soon as possible.

If other people from Puerto Rico have the same issue please let me know.
    Last edited by Lord of Caos; January 20, 2021 at 12:52am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Caos View Post
    I ordered and paid this playset directly from Super7 on June 02, 2019 (more than a year and half ago)!!! I paid a total of $750.00 ( $600.00 for the playset and $150.00 for shipping)...
    Super7 began to ship those playsets at the end of October 2020. People from Continental USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania have received their playsets.
    Unfortunately, Super7 did tell us that the Snake Mountains would be arriving to them in multiple shipments and that it could take them up to 4 months to ship everything out. I think they had said January would be the last month they would be shipping out Snake Mountains, so hopefully yours arrives soon enough!

And I can share your pain, I'm in Canada and Snake Mountain is finally shipping out to us this week after being in a warehouse for over a month. Because of holiday shipping surcharges and the box dimensions being a bit bigger than quoted at the time of order, our shipper here in Canada held off on shipping these to us until now, otherwise we'd have been paying an additional $100US to get them in December.

At least Super7 didn't lose any Snake Mountains to the bottom of the sea like Bandai may have with one of their Figuarts shipments.

---

Oh drats, looks like our shipping in Canada is delayed yet again, our wait continues, lol
    Last edited by Jean; January 20, 2021 at 10:50pm.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Thank you for give a little bit of hope that I will be receiving my Playset soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Unfortunately, Super7 did tell us that the Snake Mountains would be arriving to them in multiple shipments and that it could take them up to 4 months to ship everything out. I think they had said January would be the last month they would be shipping out Snake Mountains, so hopefully yours arrives soon enough!

And I can share your pain, I'm in Canada and Snake Mountain is finally shipping out to us this week after being in a warehouse for over a month. Because of holiday shipping surcharges and the box dimensions being a bit bigger than quoted at the time of order, our shipper here in Canada held off on shipping these to us until now, otherwise we'd have been paying an additional $100US to get them in December.

At least Super7 didn't lose any Snake Mountains to the bottom of the sea like Bandai may have with one of their Figuarts shipments.

I contacted C+C about a month ago and they told me the item is so big theres only so many they can ship into the Uk at any one time. I again sent them a message yesterday asking for updates and am waiting to hear back. I want to order all the Origins waves from them but right now im hesitant as I feel the updates have been poor to people that have spent a huge amount of money with Snake Mountain and their stock problems. Heres hoping we get news very soon and the items arrive all good and without issue. Im also worried what role Brexit might play in delays. Bloody worse thing we ever did!

Quote Originally Posted by skeletorous View Post
    I contacted C+C about a month ago and they told me the item is so big theres only so many they can ship into the Uk at any one time. I again sent them a message yesterday asking for updates and am waiting to hear back. I want to order all the Origins waves from them but right now im hesitant as I feel the updates have been poor to people that have spent a huge amount of money with Snake Mountain and their stock problems. Heres hoping we get news very soon and the items arrive all good and without issue. Im also worried what role Brexit might play in delays. Bloody worse thing we ever did!
    Same here. hope they get back to you soon,...
    I have ordered from them before, but in regards to snake mountain, they have been very cagey, and not keen on posting the question turning up in public forums.. I would just like to get a proper answer and a definite that they are getting it, before all the other UK companies that currently have it in UK stock right now, sell out, and we all lose out.. Why would they deliver to other UK stockists but C & C still not have them?... hope they come back with a proper update.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    My one was loose. I'm not seeing how they can be replaced. Looked.like it was riveted in not plugged.

The shackles can EASILY be popped out. 1 of mine arrived broken, shattered really, I reached out to S7, they told me this was an issue they were aware of and were getting more from the factory, and while they told me it would be a month or 2 of waiting...they sent me new replacement shackles (2) within like.... 3 weeks? this was all before christmas. they are most definitely plugs and not rivets
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    The shackles can EASILY be popped out. 1 of mine arrived broken, shattered really, I reached out to S7, they told me this was an issue they were aware of and were getting more from the factory, and while they told me it would be a month or 2 of waiting...they sent me new replacement shackles (2) within like.... 3 weeks? this was all before christmas. they are most definitely plugs and not rivets
    That's great news man. I wasn't gonna mess around lol. I let them be.

I got an update on Snake Mountain and the new Origins figures fron C+C yesterday, heres what that had to say on the matter.
    Happy New Year and so sorry for the delayed reply.

Snake mountain is on the way. I have seen some other places have had them or also have them on the way. However, after speaking with Super7 last year it was quite apparent that we have quite possibly ordered more than anywhere else in the UK so logistically speaking it hasn't been just a case of throwing them on a plane and job done like normal. These are having to come over to us from the USA by sea freight hence the delays. Although they were ready to go mid December it has been difficult to arrange over the Xmas and New Year period with COVID and brexit rules to go by...we now have an arrival date at UK port as the 20th February, so hoping they will be cleared arrive with is not long after this. We will be sending out emails to everyone regarding more specifics and final payments if applicable very soon

As for the MOTU lines we do have ETAs on site and have already received quite a few. Of course these are always subject to change but have been checking regularly for any change to update if necessary....Again I have noticed that some various lines have been popping up elsewhere but it depends how these have been order...for example assortments will often arrive prior to sold case characters. Hope this helps.

It had to be done.

Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Best one Iíve seen yet
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP