Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Los Amos 2018 figures from Super7 (ReAction and vintage 5.75)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man Pab View Post
    So the day of the quick sell out (if you were able to purchase these) Super7 sent an e-mail saying they would e-mail when they get shipped.

Today will be day 8 & nothing. I checked there social media page on FB & seems like a few people complaining about basically the same, service & having anyone contact them back.

Should I be worried? Day 8 & no word on shipment? Or is this normal, do they normally not ship or contact people for a long while after a purchase?
    I got mine today - my buddy got his today as well - we are both in CA
    No email - I only got emails when a preorder is shipping - I never got an email when an in stock order has shipped

I received mine today and in excellent condition! They were packed with packaging paper and had an invoice in the box. They look perfect! There was no shipping notification.

20180822_130243.jpg
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

My Skelly and HeMan showed up yesterday. No email or anything but the toys look really, really nice!
    Going to have to find a place to display these MIB.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    I got mine today - my buddy got his today as well - we are both in CA
    No email - I only got emails when a preorder is shipping - I never got an email when an in stock order has shipped
    Well the worry is over, I got mine too! Would have been nice to get the e-mail but i'll take what I got

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man Pab View Post
    So the day of the quick sell out (if you were able to purchase these) Super7 sent an e-mail saying they would e-mail when they get shipped.

Today will be day 8 & nothing. I checked there social media page on FB & seems like a few people complaining about basically the same, service & having anyone contact them back.

Should I be worried? Day 8 & no word on shipment? Or is this normal, do they normally not ship or contact people for a long while after a purchase?
    I really hate to quote you but yeah.. .I've never gotten any notice of any sort. It just showed up at my front door.

They had a couple of the 5.75" and a bunch of the ReAction for sale at Power-Con. The 5.75" sold out quickly. I was able to grab a set of the ReAction though.

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    They had a couple of the 5.75" and a bunch of the ReAction for sale at Power-Con. The 5.75" sold out quickly. I was able to grab a set of the ReAction though.
    Awesome! Sadly they are the only ReAction figures I am missing.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    How fast were the exclusive ReActions selling? Think they won't make it past the Con?

What were they charging for the Los Amos ReActions?
    Last edited by DennyCrane; August 26, 2018 at 01:46pm.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    How fast were the exclusive ReActions selling? Think they won't make it past the Con?

What were they charging for the Los Amos ReActions?
    The Los Amos ReActions were the standard $15/each.

They still had many of the con exclusive ReActions (excluding Los Amos) available this morning. They might have a limited number available after the Con.