Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Collector's Choice done?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    It is clear with the history of Super 7 releases that Collector's Choice is an after thought at this point.

Just another reason why I quit the line.

I don't anticipate much more coming out. Club Grayskull/Filmation has been the focus from S7. Just like with Trollans, they can release Snake Mountain with a Club Grayskull header and still sell the same amount.

I think CC fans will be lucky if they even get 8 figures a year at this point.

From the last Q & A posted

3. Blade: When might we see a reveal of the next wave of MOTUC Collector's Choice figures?

We are finalizing the sculptures now with the mighty Four Horsemen, look for a reveal sometime late 2018 / early 2019.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Looking forward to it!

Hope to see Kittrina, King Miro, Staghorn and Dragoon.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Cant wait for the next CC wave.
    I'm hoping for Kittrina, Kayo, King Miro, Colonel Blast
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior
    Okay, off to analysis. What characters do we have and which boxes to they ping.

Quakke - Mutants, NA toyline
    Hawke/Delora - Heroic Warriors (kinda), Filmation MotU
    Fangor - Snake Men ... what is the source? Some new concept art?
    Lodar - independent villain, Minicomics
    Wrap Trap - Evil Horde, old concept art
    Granita - Great Rebellion, Filmation PoP
    Dylamug - Evil Horde, Filmation PoP
    Karg - Evil Warriors, Movie (he is designed after his comic appearance, but seriously, he is here because he is from the movie)

Filmation PoP and Evil Horde were both pinged twice, so I'm not expecting characters from those camps.
    What Super 7 hasn't done yet is NA Cartoon and Galactic Guardian, so I wouldn't be surprised by a figure that fits both, like Sebrian or Drissi.
    Filmation is popular and PoP did get two characters, so I wouldn't be surprised by another Filmation MotU character. A mostly independent hero like Kittrina is pretty likely.
    And what we didn't have yet are the DC comics, foreign comics and of course 200x ...

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    From the last Q & A posted

3. Blade: When might we see a reveal of the next wave of MOTUC Collector's Choice figures?

We are finalizing the sculptures now with the mighty Four Horsemen, look for a reveal sometime late 2018 / early 2019.
    Nice!!

I'm hoping for a new Galactic Guardian / Protector!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Nice!!

I'm hoping for a new Galactic Guardian / Protector!!
    SAGITAR!!! ... well, that's a dream, not an expectation
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    Yup! We're waaay overdue for a Galactic Guardian! Sagitar would be awesome, but it'll probably be someone like Kayo.

Either way, I'll be excited to get another NA figure. Fingers crossed!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Likely choices:

Lady Slither
    Vy-Por
    Kittrina
    King Miro
    200X Sorceress
    Hunga the Harpy (I’d be surprised, even though she’s at the top of ever fan poll)
    Great Black Wizard (horrible choice considering we are still waiting on figures for Starburst She-Ra, Master Sebrian, Kayo, Spinwit, Prince Dakkon, mini comic Tri-Klops, and a ton of other Filmation original characters)
    Masks of Power Demons

What it should be?

King Miro
    Hunga the Harpy
    Kittrina
    Master Sebrian
    Last edited by bcrduke; November 22, 2018 at 05:55pm.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Likely choices:

Lady Slither
    Vy-Por
    Kittrina
    King Miro
    200X Sorceress
    Hunga the Harpy (I’d be surprised, even though she’s at the top of ever fan poll)
    Great Black Wizard (horrible choice considering we are still waiting on figures for Starburst She-Ra, Master Sebrian, Kayo, Spinwit, Prince Dakkon, mini comic Tri-Klops, and a ton of other Filmation original characters)

What it should be?

King Miro
    Hunga the Harpy
    Kittrina
    Master Sebrian
    Hm, don't you think the Masks of Power demons are likely for CC Wave 3?
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    What it should be?

King Miro
    Hunga the Harpy
    Kittrina
    Master Sebrian
    Master Sebrian??
    I have a question for you my friend:
    Do you think it is still safe to madly dream at this very late stage of the brand expansion?

I mean, one only swears by Filmation these days (yeah that's a different line I know!),
    but according to the figures produced in 2018, it says it all.
    S7 is even going to offer a Christmas themed figure in the next few days.

In my humble opinion, the manufacturer definitely bets on top winners from now on;
    and there aren't many left in Collector's Choice ... Sebrian isn't part of them if you ask me.
    I'd love being wrong, really.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Likely choices:

Lady Slither
    Vy-Por
    Kittrina
    King Miro
    200X Sorceress
    You usually provide educated guesses, so I'm going to assume that's the most likely composition of next CC wave. But sadly, for my taste, there's nothing there that excites me. Maybe my wallet will rest for another year. I'll have to see prototypes...
    Last edited by man-at-work; November 22, 2018 at 04:54pm.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Likely choices:

Lady Slither
    Vy-Por
    Kittrina
    King Miro
    200X Sorceress

What it should be?

King Miro
    Hunga the Harpy
    Kittrina
    Master Sebrian
    I'd actually dig them all. I can understand why some folks don't, but I'd be thrilled personally if these were in the next wave or 2.

As much as I love it I’m getting really burned out on Filmation right now given all the Filmation exclusives, Ultimates, wave 3, and Filmation characters in CC. So while I want Hunga and Kittrina they can wait.

So for CC wave 3 I’d ideally like a 200x character (Miro), NA character (Artilla or Staghorn), a CaC character like Bubblor and maybe another snake man like Vypor or Lady Slither.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Hm, don't you think the Masks of Power demons are likely for CC Wave 3?
    Actually, yes. Thought I would be VERY unhappy if they took up two single slots. I’d much rather see them as a two pack, released as a bonus pre-order out of the next wave.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Master Sebrian??
    I have a question for you my friend:
    Do you think it is still safe to madly dream at this very late stage of the brand expansion?

I mean, one only swears by Filmation these days (yeah that's a different line I know!),
    but according to the figures produced in 2018, it says it all.
    S7 is even going to offer a Christmas themed figure in the next few days.

In my humble opinion, the manufacturer definitely bets on top winners from now on;
    and there aren't many left in Collector's Choice ... Sebrian isn't part of them if you ask me.
    I'd love being wrong, really.
    I said “What it should be,” not what it will be...

Sebrian should be included because he’s a hugely significant character in NA... Just as it’s madness that we don’t have 200X Sorceress, Miro, or Starburst She-Ra, it’s also totally bizarre that Sebrian was never made.

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    You usually provide educated guesses, so I'm going to assume that's the most likely composition of next CC wave. But sadly, for my taste, there's nothing there that excites me. Maybe my wallet will rest for another year. I'll have to see prototypes...
    Don’t take my post as a “prediction” - I do think that the next wave will gave some surprises that we didn’t think they had the rights to...

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    I'd actually dig them all. I can understand why some folks don't, but I'd be thrilled personally if these were in the next wave or 2.
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    As much as I love it I’m getting really burned out on Filmation right now given all the Filmation exclusives, Ultimates, wave 3, and Filmation characters in CC. So while I want Hunga and Kittrina they can wait.

So for CC wave 3 I’d ideally like a 200x character (Miro), NA character (Artilla or Staghorn), a CaC character like Bubblor and maybe another snake man like Vypor or Lady Slither.
    All in all, if I had to guess, for real:

Lady Slither or Vy-Por
    Mask of Power Demon 1
    Mask of Power Demon 2
    Miro

And if the Demons come as a two-pack, add Slamurai, 200X Sorceress, or Great Black Wizard (ugh)
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

I am down for ANY and ALL of the above possible choices! Just show us the Collector's Choice already! [^D
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Actually, yes. Thought I would be VERY unhappy if they took up two single slots. I’d much rather see them as a two pack, released as a bonus pre-order out of the next wave.

I said “What it should be,” not what it will be...

Sebrian should be included because he’s a hugely significant character in NA... Just as it’s madness that we don’t have 200X Sorceress, Miro, or Starburst She-Ra, it’s also totally bizarre that Sebrian was never made.

Don’t take my post as a “prediction” - I do think that the next wave will gave some surprises that we didn’t think they had the rights to...

Same

Lady Slither or Vy-Por
    Mask of Power Demon 1
    Mask of Power Demon 2
    Miro

And if the Demons come as a two-pack, add Slamurai, 200X Sorceress, or Great Black Wizard (ugh)
    Do you still have any insider info like you did at Mattel?

I could go for:

Lady Slither
    Hans Hammer Holder
    Ra-jar
    Slamurai
    Matt Moylan
    Director of Publishing, UDON Entertainment

Lady Slither or Vy-Por
    Mask of Power Demon 1
    Mask of Power Demon 2
    Miro

I would like that assortment!
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Sebrian should be included because he’s a hugely significant character in NA... it’s also totally bizarre that Sebrian was never made.
    I completely agree... although, my gut tells me that we're going to see either Kayo or Spinwit next.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    That would suck if Masks of Power demons take 2 slots indeed.
    I hope to have one in CC wave 3 or two from this list :

Catra with cat form
    Admiral Scurvy with squall
    Colonel blast

Hunga the harpy
    Twiggets
    Red Knight

Melaktha
    Kittrina
    General Tataran
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    I could go for:

Lady Slither
    Hans Hammer Holder
    Ra-jar
    Slamurai
    Yup! that would be more exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    That would suck if Masks of Power demons take 2 slots indeed.
    I hope to have one in CC wave 3 or two from this list :

Catra with cat form
    Admiral Scurvy with squall
    Colonel blast

Hunga the harpy
    Twiggets
    Red Knight

Melaktha
    Kittrina
    General Tataran
    Melaktha and Red Night! that would be interesting.

Mask of Power demons could engage me (of the most likely choices mentioned so far). But I would like S7 to picth oversized items at once, and my top candidate for that would be SAGITAAAAARRRRRR!!!! But also Red Beast would be welcome, even if it he's downsized to Beast Man's body type

I am guessing that we will see 87 Movie figures in the next wave.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Could they do a whole wave of 87 movie figures? Unless Super 7 prefers to limit it to one movie figure per wave?

I hope we'll get 200x figures at some point. King Miro and 200x Sorceress would be awesome!

Hunga would make an awesome figure as well, especially if she includes lots of details like feathers and stuff...
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

I'm patiently (albeit eagerly) awaiting the next round of reveals.

Meanwhile, as I struggle to abide (that is: willfully ignore) the ongoing onslaught of CG nonsense, at this point I'm seriously contemplating ordering 10x CC wave 3 releases sight-unseen w/o a care who is in the assortment, just to support CC's longevity. Vote with my wallet, that is.

Of course, I have my wave 3 wishlist, but at this point.... wait and see.
    Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Do you still have any insider info like you did at Mattel?
    I have the ability to ask questions... of multiple people... much like I always have... but ever since my son was born, and my work has become so completely consuming, I haven’t had as much time to do a lot of digging...

That being said, I’ve been offering most info I do get in fan groups on Facebook. I haven’t been posting here as much as I used to

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull
    I am guessing that we will see 87 Movie figures in the next wave.
    Based on their comment that people might say we didn’t know things in the next wave were possible, I wouldn’t be surprised if movie figures showed up.

Though, that would be a recent development, considering the conscious change made to Karg’s hook (movie hook to comic book one)
    Last edited by bcrduke; November 23, 2018 at 11:12pm.